Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-09-2009, 01:17 PM   #1
Swagnificent

Default Who is your favoruite team?

I like seven different teams. My first favourite is Portland Trailblazers. Next I like the Hornets because I love Christ Paul. I like the Kings too. I miss the good old days when they were godlike champs. Peja for three! SWISH!!! I now like the Atlanta Hawks. I did like the Supersonics, but can't stand the Thunder. What kind of stupid name is that? I like the Bucks. So that makes seven. Well, actually I like eight teams forgot the Bobcats.

I don't like all other teams, and I especially hate the Clippers. I'm glad the Sixers got Elton Brand out of there. Such a bad situation he was in.

Well, I like to talk a lot of basketball too. I consider myself a big fan and maybe not a expert like many of you, but if you people can show me the way I bet I will be among the best here. My noggin is full of smart things to say, and if I can get my knowledge down, I'll have all you wishing you could be as NBA savvy as me. Can you imagine, the Swagnificent NBA man!

Old 02-09-2009, 01:46 PM   #2
Wozza_wade
I hit open 5-footers

Wozza_wade has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Who is your favoruite team?

just the one !

miami wouldnt think about supporting someone else!

don't think it can get worse than last year!
Wozza_wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 01:47 PM   #3
Swagnificent

Yeah, Miami looks good this year. Wade is a monster. One hell of a boogie man if you ask me.
Old 02-09-2009, 01:50 PM   #4
soadrules
Good High School Starter

soadrules has decent reputation

Welcome, I see your (fairly) new here.

Favorite team here is the Rockets.

Not doing as good as people expected, unfortunately.

Still have to mesh, and figure everything out. Kind of a 'building' phase that seems to have gone wrong.
soadrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 01:52 PM   #5
Swagnificent

Red is my favourite color. I like the Rockets for that. Yao Ming is a very good player. One of the best in the business. I remember when he couldn't even lift the 45lb bar when he entered the league, but now he's a superhero. They'll get better as the season passes. They'll finish a lower seed, and hopefully they'll get out of the first round this year, without the help of T-Mac. He's awful.
Old 02-09-2009, 01:57 PM   #6
soadrules
Good High School Starter

I'm not sure if he's 'awful', definately not getting what we thought we would get.

I think we just need time to mesh, and McGrady to make up his mind about what he wants to do regarding the team's role, or if he gains confidence decides he can do what he did before (He has been going to the hoop more).
Old 02-09-2009, 01:58 PM   #7
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just the Cavs, ever since '97 when I first started watching basketball I've been a Cavs fan and nothing else.
Meticode is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 01:59 PM   #8
Swagnificent

T-Mac is an ungreatful little *****. Imagine the millions and millions of people in this world that would die to have his position. OH my BACK, my BACK! Give me a ****ing break already. Look what happened to Bruce Lee. Dude was up in the hospital bed unable to move a single muscle in his body, doctors told him he'd never walk again. Look what what he accomplished. It's all in the mind, and unfortunately McGrady doesn't have one. No mind, no balls, no good for nothing NBA player once worshiped as a god. Shame on you T-Mac, shame! Bad boy! No treats for you! Get back in your kennel, before I beat you with my shoe!
Old 02-09-2009, 02:00 PM   #9
Swagnificent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Just the Cavs, ever since '97 when I first started watching basketball I've been a Cavs fan and nothing else.

Yeah, the Cavs are good. When they landed LeBron James, they went from a few dozen fans to a few billion fans. LeBron is sexy when he flys across the court, WEEeeee jam that phucker home baby!!! YeeHawww!
Old 02-09-2009, 02:01 PM   #10
Huey Freeman
PAO

Huey Freeman has decent reputationHuey Freeman has decent reputation

Orlando Magic.
Huey Freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 02:03 PM   #11
soadrules
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagnificent
T-Mac is an ungreatful little *****. Imagine the millions and millions of people in this world that would die to have his position. OH my BACK, my BACK! Give me a ****ing break already. Look what happened to Bruce Lee. Dude was up in the hospital bed unable to move a single muscle in his body, doctors told him he'd never walk again. Look what what he accomplished. It's all in the mind, and unfortunately McGrady doesn't have one. No mind, no balls, no good for nothing NBA player once worshiped as a god. Shame on you T-Mac, shame! Bad boy! No treats for you! Get back in your kennel, before I beat you with my shoe!

Now it just seems you're taking it a bit far. I agree he's DEFINITELY got to work up some will to play better, but when you're having back problems, and you push to hard, you could be paralyzed for life. The truth of the matter is, you don't want to push yourself to the point where that could happen, it's unhealthy. Not everything is in the mind, but I think T-mac is finally starting to come around to what he was (a little bit), and I think sometimes, unfortunate things happen to players, and they just kind of have to accept a new role (i.e. Grant Hill), and instead of acting like you could come back to what you were, you accept what you are and get back on the court and prove them wrong instead of talking.
Old 02-09-2009, 02:04 PM   #12
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagnificent
Yeah, the Cavs are good. When they landed LeBron James, they went from a few dozen fans to a few billion fans. LeBron is sexy when he flys across the court, WEEeeee jam that phucker home baby!!! YeeHawww!

I wish I could understand the LeBron groupies though. I've seen him play in high school in-person 3 times, and my high school (Roger Bacon) played his school St. Vincent/St. Mary's his junior year and we won. And I'm still not like they are.
Meticode is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 02:06 PM   #13
Swagnificent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
I wish I could understand the LeBron groupies though. I've seen him play in high school in-person 3 times, and my high school (Roger Bacon) played his school St. Vincent/St. Mary's his junior year and we won. And I'm still not like they are.

Yet, you're all over your wife's nuts. Think about it man, Lebron or your wifey? That's like saying God or some random girl that nobody but you even gives a whooty toody fruity about.
Old 02-09-2009, 02:27 PM   #14
lolwut
I tip for good cervix.

lolwut has decent reputationlolwut has decent reputation

rocketsssssss
lolwut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 02:28 PM   #15
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

the thunder.
but this year i'd like to see celtics and cavs win the championship.
nbastatus is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: