Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 10-01-2006, 08:01 PM   #31
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

I lost the info PM it to me again.
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 08:05 PM   #32
albertpujols
High School Varsity 6th Man

albertpujols has no real reputation yet.

albertpujolslll@yahoo.com

If there is room, thanks---
albertpujols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 08:14 PM   #33
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

im all signed up, whens the draft?
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 08:24 PM   #34
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

AIR SETH has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
im all signed up, whens the draft?

At the moment it is scheduled for Sunday October 8th at 3:00 PM Pacific. That can change if it needs to be.
AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 08:28 PM   #35
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

i cant do weekends or tues. i prefer weekdays anywhere between 4-5:30 startting time. pacific
Old 10-01-2006, 08:43 PM   #36
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Seth, what about a 10 player league? That's what we've got so far if I'm not mistaken, and I've never done 10 team before. I don't know if you guys would care or what, but it could be fun. Plus the teams would be stacked. Although drafting wouldn't take as much skill seeing as we wouldn't have to dig so deep for guys. Meh, just a though.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 08:58 PM   #37
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Seth, what about a 10 player league? That's what we've got so far if I'm not mistaken, and I've never done 10 team before. I don't know if you guys would care or what, but it could be fun. Plus the teams would be stacked. Although drafting wouldn't take as much skill seeing as we wouldn't have to dig so deep for guys. Meh, just a though.

I like that idea Ridonks but that may be too low. How about a twelve team league?

What do you all want?
Old 10-01-2006, 09:05 PM   #38
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

12 sounds ok. Im in another 12 team league, its kind of easy to get talent, so you don't have to know much about bball to do well. BUt its better than 10
Old 10-01-2006, 09:09 PM   #39
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
12 sounds ok. Im in another 12 team league, its kind of easy to get talent, so you don't have to know much about bball to do well. BUt its better than 10

I was shooting for 16 teams but if we need to we can cut it down.
Old 10-01-2006, 09:12 PM   #40
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

16 team leagues r awesome, but im down for 12 if we can't get guys. seth, advertise a little and ask some of the other vets.
Old 10-01-2006, 09:15 PM   #41
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Seth, Give me a holla if you need an extra. It's the day after my birthday so I'm hopin you could have it a little bit later. But if not, that's cool.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 09:20 PM   #42
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Seth, Give me a holla if you need an extra. It's the day after my birthday so I'm hopin you could have it a little bit later. But if not, that's cool.

Excellent, I was hoping you would join. I will switch the date around as needed so the one in place now probably won't be it.
Old 10-01-2006, 09:29 PM   #43
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

This is the new updated list

AIR SETH
Hotsizzle
AKADS
kwajo
ClutchCityReturns
bigboi_baller
HALLandOATES
fatboy11
Ridonks
Kobe 24
hateraid
Skywalker

Wow what a crew!

Last edited by AIR SETH : 10-01-2006 at 09:38 PM.
Old 10-01-2006, 09:59 PM   #44
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Actually, yeah, that's true I think I agree with Bigboi. 16 probably would be best, just because there's be less in the talent pool.

If we only end up with 12, you could add a roster spot in at the bench spot.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 10:14 PM   #45
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

cmon man hook a brother up

poorlilrich123@yahoo.com

i am guaranteed competition
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: