Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 10-15-2006, 09:56 AM   #121
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

damnit can I still join?
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 10:13 AM   #122
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Mav
Isn't hippoes banned at the moment? We could be looking at an auto-draft. Hope I'm wrong.

I hope you are too. I thought he was scrotania or something like that. That's what I assumed anyways.

And Sky, I think it's all filled up. I doubt Seth would be willing to expand the leage again unless you could find a good poster on here who would want to play.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 11:35 AM   #123
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
I hope you are too. I thought he was scrotania or something like that. That's what I assumed anyways.

And Sky, I think it's all filled up. I doubt Seth would be willing to expand the leage again unless you could find a good poster on here who would want to play.
I asked before if I wanted to play, but I guess I'm not well known enough...
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 12:01 PM   #124
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
I asked before if I wanted to play, but I guess I'm not well known enough...

Well I dunno, it's up to Seth obviously. I know you'd be committed to play, having watched that other thread grow to 1200 posts, but I'm not sure what Seth wants. I'd be all for having you and Sky join up, but that's just me.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 01:21 PM   #125
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Silent Mav has decent reputationSilent Mav has decent reputation

Yep vapid, I'm all for you and Walker as well. But it's Seth's league and his call. Time before the draft is your biggest enemy right now.
Silent Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 01:39 PM   #126
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

If someone can get a hold of Seth that would be great. I am free all night. The draft is at 1:30 PST right?
Old 10-15-2006, 02:46 PM   #127
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

AIR SETH has decent reputation

I thought you were in already Sky sorry about that. I am going to change the league to 16 teams so you can get in. Vapid you can have the other spot and remember the draft is in about 2 hours so if you two aren't in then I will change it back.
AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 02:57 PM   #128
vapid
Paranoid Android

What is the league id and password? I didn't see it on the first post.

Also thanks for letting me in.
Old 10-15-2006, 02:58 PM   #129
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

AIR SETH has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
What is the league id and password? I didn't see it on the first post.

Also thanks for letting me in.

I PM'd the info to you.
AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 03:11 PM   #130
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Watch out guys Vapid is a great at drafting.
browntown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 03:21 PM   #131
vapid
Paranoid Android

Quote:
Originally Posted by browntown
Cheers mate.
Old 10-15-2006, 03:24 PM   #132
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol it's the truth bro.
browntown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 03:28 PM   #133
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by browntown
Of course not as good as me though...

And Vapid's best was his first 3 picks...Wait, when he WASN'T at the draft...Though he had some good picks later...
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 03:42 PM   #134
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Silent Mav has decent reputationSilent Mav has decent reputation

Then he ranked his players well. I liked his draft.
Silent Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 03:50 PM   #135
ClutchCityReturns
Decent college freshman

ClutchCityReturns has decent reputationClutchCityReturns has decent reputation

I'll be there. 40 minutes now.
ClutchCityReturns is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: