Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 09-28-2006, 02:08 PM   #46
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Heres my team, it's in the same league.

PG K. Hinrich (Chi - PG,SG)
SG V. Carter (NJ - SG,SF) G
S. Cassell (LAC - PG)
SF L. James (Cle - SF)
PF J. O'Neal (Ind - PF,C)
F T. Prince (Det - SF)
C C. Kaman (LAC - C)
C J. Foster (Ind - PF,C)
Util R. Foye (Min - PG,SG)
Util S. Jackson (Ind - SG,SF)
BN K. Thomas (Sac - PF)
BN J. Stackhouse (Dal - SG,SF)
BN A. Bargnani (Tor - SF,PF)

Here's my team, I need to improve my PG's. The reason why I drafted two rookies was because they can always put some input into my team. If not I can always find someone nice in free agents.
browntown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 06:56 PM   #47
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Well Bibby's 20/6 or so, and gives some threes. And CV is going to be giving 16/8 or something like that. Those are two pretty solid players, and then I think I got another decent guy as well.
16/8? thats asking for a very good season.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 07:07 PM   #48
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
16/8? thats asking for a very good season.

Well he's starting at PF. I'm expecting big things from Carlie V. I have him on both my teams that I've drafted so far.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 07:23 PM   #49
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Would you guys take this trade? I'm thinking I will, but I'm not sure...

Bron + Amare

for

Bibby, JJ, and Big Z
Old 09-28-2006, 07:27 PM   #50
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

Bron + Amare

for

Bibby, JJ, and Big Z
Quick Advice from the Champion...

Do it
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 07:29 PM   #51
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation

Quote:

Bron + Amare

for

Bibby, JJ, and Big Z

Helllllllll no. You do not trade the #1 pick in all of fantasy and a potential round one pick for that trash.
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 07:31 PM   #52
RidonKs
NBA Legend

I get Bron and Amare...
Old 09-28-2006, 07:33 PM   #53
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation

Quote:
I get Bron and Amare...

Do it.
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 07:39 PM   #54
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

My bad, I was looking at the other league. Heres my team:

PG: Jason Terry
SG: Ray Allen
G: Brevin Knight
SF: Michael Redd
PF: Shawn Marion
F: Caron Butler
C: Mehmet Okur
C: Chris Wilcox
Util: Andre Igoudala
Util: Delonte West
Bench: Danny Granger
Bench:Marquis Daniels
Bench: Hedo Turkoglu

I think I did a good job even if I wasn't there for the first 3 rounds. I was able to quickly assess the positions I was weak in, and reinforce my strong ones. I'm going to be a utterly Dominant in 3s and high on FT and FG%. My TOs will be fairly strong, alongside my steals. My team is pretty small, so I'll be weaker on the big man categories like rebounds and blocks, and should be average in scoring. My bench has a couple picks which I think could possibly have breakout seasons, and one guy who could sub as a 3 point shooter if one of mine gets injured.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 07:40 PM   #55
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

stop asking. if some idiot is letting lebron n amare go for that. hit accept!
Old 09-28-2006, 07:43 PM   #56
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
stop asking. if some idiot is letting lebron n amare go for that. hit accept!

Already did.
Old 09-28-2006, 07:46 PM   #57
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

good boy
Old 09-28-2006, 07:48 PM   #58
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Mexcellent.
Old 09-28-2006, 07:59 PM   #59
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Just to be sure, you guys know that I meant Joe Johnson and not Reddick right?
Old 09-28-2006, 08:02 PM   #60
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

What!

I thought you were talking about Reddick

Bad Deal

Just Joking

I knew that
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: