Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Seattle SuperSonics Forum

Seattle SuperSonics Forum Seattle Supersonics message board - sonics fan forum

Old 10-15-2008, 08:34 AM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default What new favorite team, if any, will Sonics fans have?

Will Sonics fans now become Trail Blazer fans?

Or Thunder fans?

Or some other team? Or no team in particular and just general NBA fans
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:12 AM   #2
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What new favorite team, if any, will Sonics fans have?

depends on the person

most seattleites are worried about their personal investments and the economy and are indifferent to the nba

many fans, like myself will follow the blazers. the cable company will carry many of their games here

others, will watch the nba with no heart or vested interested

NO ONE (that i have talked to) will cheer for the okc plunderers

some of us will gladly cheer for okc to set the record for futility (1973 76ers with 9 wins i believe)
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 06:07 PM   #3
Howard Schits
Decent playground baller

Howard Schits has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet
NO ONE (that i have talked to) will cheer for the okc plunderers
some of us will gladly cheer for okc to set the record for futility (1973 76ers with 9 wins i believe)

I will curse the OK phucders. And I pray for everyone of their supporters will have a deformed genitals as they leave the Ford Center.
Howard Schits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 02:27 PM   #4
$14.98
I airball my layups

$14.98 has an OK reputation so far

I will be cheering for the failure of the OCK Thunder.

I don't have a favorite team per se. Just individual players whose games i respect.

I like AK47, Tayshaun Prince, Ben Wallace, Yi Jianlian, so I guess I will be cheering for their teams.
$14.98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 12:00 AM   #5
Huey Freeman
PAO

Huey Freeman has decent reputationHuey Freeman has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard Schits
I will curse the OK phucders. And I pray for everyone of their supporters will have a deformed genitals as they leave the Ford Center.
Wow, good thing you're not running for public office.
Huey Freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 06:51 PM   #6
Splitz77
Good High School Starter

Splitz77 has decent reputation

I was always a fan of Seattle and Boston. So now, I'm only a boston fan.

Oh and **** the Thunder.
Splitz77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:24 AM   #7
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitz77
I was always a fan of Seattle and Boston. So now, I'm only a boston fan.

Oh and **** the Thunder.

Old 02-26-2009, 06:55 PM   #8
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't really have a team to root for now that the Sonics are gone. I just root for players now.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 12:25 PM   #9
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

I grew up a Sonics and Lakers fan. Then we went and got the Timberwolves, so I became a Sonics and TImberwolves fan, plus I am still a Lakers fan on the DL. Now that the Sonics are gone for awhile, I am a TImberwolves fan....until we get the Sonics back in Seattle.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 03:09 PM   #10
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

I'm still interested in the question in this topic

I guess I'd probably be like a few of you and just root for players, and fun basketball now, not any one team
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 07:38 AM   #11
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
I'm still interested in the question in this topic

I guess I'd probably be like a few of you and just root for players, and fun basketball now, not any one team

out of sight, out of mind

thank God that the huskies men's team is one of the best we've had in years
Old 03-03-2009, 05:17 PM   #12
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet
out of sight, out of mind

thank God that the huskies men's team is one of the best we've had in years

Hm....would you consider 2008-2009 season Husky basketball team, more of 2008 or more of 2009?

If it is more of 2009, then the curse has been already been lifted for Seattle sport teams, since 2008 was over.
If it is more of 2008, then UW Huskies basketball team were the the only sport team in Seattle that broke that curse.

Last edited by Killbot : 03-03-2009 at 05:20 PM.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 07:19 AM   #13
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
Hm....would you consider 2008-2009 season Husky basketball team, more of 2008 or more of 2009?

If it is more of 2009, then the curse has been already been lifted for Seattle sport teams, since 2008 was over.
If it is more of 2008, then UW Huskies basketball team were the the only sport team in Seattle that broke that curse.

seems like this team is peaking right now-- so i would say its 2009

to sweep the arizona teams at this point in the season shows that we have the groove on right now
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: