Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-26-2006, 11:19 PM   #16
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
You couldnt put a gun to my head and make me do that. I might buy but never sell.

Well I had a interview at Kohls today but Im thinking I might not get the job. Its really pissing me off because on my spare time I have been looking all over the place for another job.My other job just doesn't have the hours I need right now.

Look for a better job. They are out there

Show me the way bro , I live in a place where jobs are hard to come by . If you don't know someone basically you aren't getting past 9 bucks an hour.

Go to your local newspaper. They ALWAYS have jobs.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 11:23 PM   #17
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

if your still young go out to your local gay neighborhood and sell your body, i'm sure you would make better money then BK. plus, you won't be a virgin anymore! win/win situation for you imo

Last edited by rezznor : 09-26-2006 at 11:26 PM.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 11:26 PM   #18
UCLAlegend32
Local High School Star

UCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat coolUCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
Go work for loss prevention at your local walmart. You will be hired if your physically cut, big and smart. They start usually at $9.00 per hour.

You probably have to be 17 to apply though, good luck.

u mean the asian lady that follows me around when i walk in her store cus im brown but dosnt harrass my asian friends. you dont know how many times i heard YOU BUY NOW!!! or HURRY HURRY I DONT WANT NO PROBLEM.
UCLAlegend32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 11:27 PM   #19
TheHonestTruth
Banned

TheHonestTruth has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
How much do fast food joints typically pay? Does anyone know? I'm need some extra cash and my part time job isn't cutting it right now to say the least.

Shaq would've been your manager if he wasn't 7 feet tall.
TheHonestTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 11:29 PM   #20
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

become a gigolo
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 11:30 PM   #21
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

In and out burger pays like 9$.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 11:32 PM   #22
Chachi-in-Charge
ILLest EVA!

Chachi-in-Charge has an OK reputation so far

have a shootathon to raise money for underpriveledged children (you).

you shoot 100 freethrows and people sponsor you on a per shot basis.

You could also go on a bottle drive, then take all the bottles to Michigan (I heard the redemption there is double)
Chachi-in-Charge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 11:34 PM   #23
UCLAlegend32
Local High School Star

UCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat coolUCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat cool

the shoot a thon is pretty smart ima have to hold one for myself i gotta put myself through college.
UCLAlegend32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 11:44 PM   #24
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Quote:
Go to your local newspaper. They ALWAYS have jobs.

Tried and Tried again
Quote:
You could also go on a bottle drive, then take all the bottles to Michigan (I heard the redemption there is double)

I live in MI, everyone keeps there bottles. Really was weird when I first moved here because before I moved to MI I just threw them away. My friends garage prob. has roughly about 1000 Pop Bottles in it right now, I wouldn't doubt there are people with more,plus I think the bottles are marked so taking bottles from Ohio or somewhere else to MI wouldn't work. Its also illegal but who cares right?
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 11:45 PM   #25
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Lobster season starts in November, go to Maine and get a job there, you can earn 10-30k in a couple months depending how good a worker you are (I'd say come to New Brunswick, but we won't take you)
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 11:46 PM   #26
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Quote:
Lobster season starts in November, go to Maine and get a job there, you can earn 10-30k in a couple months depending how good a worker you are

Im looking for a little extra cash for school. Not a career in Lobster catching . Anyone remember that episode with Kramer in Seinfeld where he steals the lobsters for dinner?Lol that was cool
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 11:47 PM   #27
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

well then find a job at a farm or resource industry near you. The pay is really good an it'll get you outdoors
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 11:53 PM   #28
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Get a job as a waitor. ****ty pay, but if you work in a decent restaurant you will make some decent cash from tips. The only problem is you have to be a bytch and pretend to be nice, but I usually give half-ass service and talk to the customers in a monotone voice and I make as much money as the other waitors/waitresses.

Last edited by ALBballer : 09-26-2006 at 11:56 PM.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 11:54 PM   #29
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

JordanPippenRodman has no real reputation yet.

It depends...one can make a good hunk of change selling boxes of Whoppers...I am sure...
JordanPippenRodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 12:12 AM   #30
eliteballer
NBA rookie of the year

eliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputation

Do some telemarketing...it's a ***** job as well but it's better than fast food.
eliteballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: