Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-10-2009, 11:15 PM   #1
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Vividly Describe A Time When A Loved One Haz Betrayed You

Go ahead.

I'll hit choo up with my stories later.

This ain't about venting on the internet. It's about learning from our mistakes and trusting naught but ourselvez and our closest compadrez.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 11:17 PM   #2
Sanity
I know from experience

Sanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Vividly Describe A Time When A Loved One Haz Betrayed You

**** Lil Wayne.
Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 11:26 PM   #3
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Go ahead.

I'll hit choo up with my stories later.

This ain't about venting on the internet. It's about learning from our mistakes and trusting naught but ourselvez and our closest compadrez.

She wasn't really a love one, but this bytch. Urgh gets me so mad thinking about it. Anyway it was Freshman Year of HS in World History class. This girl who has hot was failing. I had the highest grade in the class. This girl starts what I call " Grade Digging" She slowly started talking to me more each day. Then sooner than later She started copying my HS/quizzes/ even Test/Exams. I was like as long as I am getting some we can do this all of HS. We keep this up. Then one day they call me down to the office to meet the principal. I get there I see her there crying. I sit down then the principal was like what is going on. She then before i could even say a word was like, He did it, he let me copy all his work in History blah blah. I was like you just snitched, ratted me out. I was seriously about to slap a bytch. The principal just gave us a warning he said next time we will both get suspended.

I stop talking to her for awhile like 2 years. Now we are cool again though. I hate snitches, the way she turned on me so fast it wasn't even funny.
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 11:27 PM   #4
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well it wasn't really a betrayal or a loved one, but I did experience being snitched on the other day.

A cat that was supposed to be cool with me went ahead and volunteered information with no provocation. And it's not a big deal, it's minimal heat at worst, but I'm just kinda in shock that the code is so easily broken these days. And I'm also disappointed in myself for not seeing his true colors before, cuz I've always tried to keep the grass short so you can see the snakes.

All I know is that every time I'm pressed to give up information, I only tell em three words, "I don't know"

In conclusion, Stone Cold was right when he said DTA.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 11:32 PM   #5
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilojmayo
She wasn't really a love one, but this bytch. Urgh gets me so mad thinking about it. Anyway it was Freshman Year of HS in World History class. This girl who has hot was failing. I had the highest grade in the class. This girl starts what I call " Grade Digging" She slowly started talking to me more each day. Then sooner than later She started copying my HS/quizzes/ even Test/Exams. I was like as long as I am getting some we can do this all of HS. We keep this up. Then one day they call me down to the office to meet the principal. I get there I see her there crying. I sit down then the principal was like what is going on. She then before i could even say a word was like, He did it, he let me copy all his work in History blah blah. I was like you just snitched, ratted me out. I was seriously about to slap a bytch. The principal just gave us a warning he said next time we will both get suspended.

I stop talking to her for awhile like 2 years. Now we are cool again though. I hate snitches, the way she turned on me so fast it wasn't even funny.

This experience right here... has it made you doublecheck if a hottie iz truly interested in you? Have you had a lower opinion of the female race from this here situacion right here.

JayG Karma kommands that kid to get stitches, eventually? Have you forgiven him and did he rub off as a trustworthy dude originally?. In what situation would it be appropriate to tell authorities of a crime and how far would you go to save your own skin via snitching?
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 11:40 PM   #6
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
This experience right here... has it made you doublecheck if a hottie iz truly interested in you? Have you had a lower opinion of the female race from this here situacion right here.

JayG Karma kommands that kid to get stitches, eventually? Have you forgiven him and did he rub off as a trustworthy dude originally?. In what situation would it be appropriate to tell authorities of a crime and how far would you go to save your own skin via snitching?

No, not really. It opened my eyes to how many "Grade Diggers" especially femalez that are walking the hallways at my HS. I don't see them as much because underclassmen they pretty much group everybody together. The smart ones and the dumbazzes in the same class. Once your an upperclassmen they start segregating you based on "intelligence", so I don't have anymore grade diggers in my class.
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 12:01 AM   #7
pete's montreux
Blu Ray Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

When J$ sent me a mean rep the other day.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 05:17 PM   #8
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I left a delicious piece of mango cheesecake in the mini-fridge in my room and locked the door. I came home to find my cheesecake had been consumed. Apparently my brother decided that he had to have what was mine. He copped the spare key to my room from my roommate and ate my cake. I was heartbroken. I knew how G-Money felt when Nino scooped his brizzle. We have not spoken since. I am no longer my brother's keeper.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 05:30 PM   #9
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

A lady who used to work here, we was kinda cool and she worked in Human Resources.... Somehow she found out that I had made a deal with a woman I used to work for in another dept. Me this the woman I used to work for came up with an idea that she would hire me back to work for her, but she was going to create the position herself and make it so I was the only person qualified to fit the description... we had the math all worked out until the woman in HR somehow found out (I guess because the paperwork passed her desk somehow) and this bum broad actually called my current boss and asked her was I planning on leaving my current position

WhyThaF*ck would she do some sh*t like that? there is no reason for her call my boss like that... She almost f*cked me up on both fronts...

My boss's secretary confronted me on the strength of that, but I played it real smooth and just acted as though it was an offer and nothing more...

"I get alot of offers to come work for people" "I dont know nothin other than that"

I wanted to choke that broad after she snuck me like that

she eventually played herself out though and she is gone now, so Im not mad at her anymore
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 05:39 PM   #10
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

"she eventually played herself out though and she is gone now, so Im not mad at her anymore"

None really except my dad won't buy me a Ferrari until I graduate.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: