Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-11-2009, 07:11 PM   #1
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default You come @ the king you best not miss...

I've played statman before. Who wants to step up to the plate? I'm looking at you PrimeGrime but I'll take on any challengers.

Play for avys???

http://www.lexulous.com/

My record so far:

4-1 vs. IlliniFan
3-1 vs. Jefferson$
2-1 vs. Statman
2-2 vs. Odomize
2-0 vs. CanadianBaller
1-0 vs. Skywalker
1-0 vs. TruthKGRay
2-1 vs. Dasher

Overall: 17-6

GET SOME

Last edited by MarloStanfield : 02-13-2009 at 01:43 AM.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:12 PM   #2
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who wants to get their ass whipped in some Scrabble?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
I've played statman before. Who wants to step up to the plate? I'm looking at your PrimeGrime but I'll take on any challengers.

Play for avys???

http://www.lexulous.com/

Let'z begin the main event MarloChumfield.

I'm packin vocab and I'm packin dictionary.com tab Just kidding!
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:14 PM   #3
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Let'z begin the main event MarloChumfield.

I'm packin vocab and I'm packin dictionary.com tab Just kidding!
You down for a game or two? Feel free to use online dictionary :)
Old 02-11-2009, 07:15 PM   #4
canadianballer
Banned

canadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ill play u if j money doesnt wanna
canadianballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:16 PM   #5
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
You down for a game or two? Feel free to use online dictionary :)

Never done dis befo so bear with me.

Which lobby are you at. You'll recognize my name. Les just say its a parody of a well-known postah round here.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:16 PM   #6
dware94
Banned

dware94 has decent reputationdware94 has decent reputation

scrabble tournies? r u serious..
dware94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:16 PM   #7
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by dware94
scrabble tournies? r u serious..
dead serious. get raped.

scrabble is the sh*t.
Old 02-11-2009, 07:17 PM   #8
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Never done dis befo so bear with me.

Which lobby are you at. You'll recognize my name. Les just say its a parody of a well-known postah round here.
I'm in cloud 9. I'll start up a room. I have the same SN.
Old 02-11-2009, 07:18 PM   #9
canadianballer
Banned

canadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

tell me when ur done with jefferson an dill play u for 2 weeks avy
Old 02-11-2009, 07:18 PM   #10
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianballer
tell me when ur done with jefferson an dill play u for 2 weeks avy
DONE. Don't go anywhere :)
Old 02-11-2009, 07:20 PM   #11
canadianballer
Banned

i wont ill be around in fact ill register right now for the site
Old 02-11-2009, 07:21 PM   #12
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Where you @ J$. I'm in room Cloud 9. I am MarloStanfield.
Old 02-11-2009, 07:21 PM   #13
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm down.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:22 PM   #14
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
I'm down.
You are in cloud nine already eh?

We playing for avs?
Old 02-11-2009, 07:23 PM   #15
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
You are in cloud nine already eh?

We playing for avs?
If you want, sure.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: