Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2009, 12:58 PM   #46
Stacey King
ROY=D-Rose

Stacey King has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: BREAKINS NEWS: Marion & Banks for Jermain & Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
FIXED

Ha, you're probably right about that.
Old 02-13-2009, 12:58 PM   #47
Cabbage
Thugget

Cabbage has an OK reputation so far

The heat desperately needed a big. good for them.
Old 02-13-2009, 01:00 PM   #48
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ehh.....

Heat win the trade, I guess.
Old 02-13-2009, 01:01 PM   #49
Kevin_Garnett_5
College star

Kevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this board

JO is finally going to a playoff team.
Old 02-13-2009, 01:02 PM   #50
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3905146

Just incase no one believed it.

I'm really angry that we didn't trade Bosh. He is NOT a franchise player, and we gladly would have given him for Amare. I loved O'Neal, he was playing great for us and his presence in the paint was much more impactful then I thought it would be.

I used to think nothing of him, but he is officially one of my favourite Raptors.
Old 02-13-2009, 01:06 PM   #51
kidachi

Default Re: BREAKINS NEWS: Heat trade Marion/Banks to Toronto for O'Neal/Moon

Heat won't improve... but I hope they will..

Old 02-13-2009, 01:07 PM   #52
n00bie
Vince's Real Daddy

n00bie is considered somewhat cooln00bie is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidachi

not after Marion's game-winner!

JO sucks

JO SUCKS?!?! He's been playing great for the raptors.
Old 02-13-2009, 01:07 PM   #53
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin_Garnett_5
JO is finally going to a playoff team.

Are you like 14?
Old 02-13-2009, 01:09 PM   #54
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Good trade for both teams. Beasley/Marion aren't PF's so it was hard for them to be on the court at the same time with no bigs. Gives Heat height and now gives them a line up of

Chalmers
Wade
Beasley
Haslem
JO
Old 02-13-2009, 01:09 PM   #55
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Now the question is if O'Neal can stay healthy.
Old 02-13-2009, 01:10 PM   #56
Kevin_Garnett_5
College star

Kevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Are you like 14?
Don't get me wrong, I know all about his Pacer days. I meant in a while. Doucheb@g.

Last edited by Kevin_Garnett_5 : 02-13-2009 at 01:20 PM.
Old 02-13-2009, 01:10 PM   #57
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Looks good for both teams on paper, if O'Neal can stay healthy. Of course, O'Neal's health has been an issue for a long time now. Miami is taking the bigger risk, for health and also because Marion's deal is ending.
Old 02-13-2009, 01:11 PM   #58
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Yeah I just seen it on the Score. Toronto frees up cap space in this off-season, don't get why Miami does it. How long is O'neal's contract again? I guess they get some front court help.
Old 02-13-2009, 01:12 PM   #59
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

i wish the best of luck to O'Neal.

he was a true pro the entire time he was in toronto even though things didn't work out as planned. he deserves to compete in the playoffs beside a stud like wade.
Old 02-13-2009, 01:12 PM   #60
BFRESH44
College star

BFRESH44 has an OK reputation so far

Banks garbage ass dumped....

Miami is sitting PRETTYYYY for 2010.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread