Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 02-18-2009, 05:00 PM   #31
John Dough
Humbra

John Dough has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Aldridge: Bulls to land Salmons, Miller for Nocioni, Gooden

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Yes I can. Salmons fits in better then Thornton does as he doesn't need the ball in his hands to be effective and is a decent defender. Plus, getting rid of Ricky is great news and gives Steve Novak, Eric Gordon and Fred Jones the minutes that Ricky would have gotten
Eric Gordon is a stud.
John Dough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 05:01 PM   #32
BasketballWiz101
I brick open layups

BasketballWiz101 has an OK reputation so far

cedric simmons is also goin to the kings i thought he was goin to be a good player guess i was wrong

also the bulls traded michael ruffin to portland these trades seem minor but should help them
BasketballWiz101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 05:02 PM   #33
John Dough
Humbra

John Dough has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
Bench Ben Gordon?

Ben Gordon worked well as a 6th Man a few years ago but with this current Bulls team he is the only player on that team that can score from at least 15 feet away from the basket.
Well it would either have to be between Salmons & Gordon. I'd go with Salmons. He's having a solid season. Gordon has been a 6th man before...

Idk. It's a tough call.
John Dough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 05:02 PM   #34
Venja42
Decent playground baller

Venja42 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
The Chicago Bulls and Sacramento Kings have reached tentative agreement on a trade sending Andres Nocioni, Drew Gooden and Cedric Simmons to the Kings for Brad Miller and John Salmons, ESPN.com.

One source said the Bulls players were pulled off the team bus Wednesday afternoon and were told they had been traded.

Michael Ruffin of the Bulls also was told be was being traded to Portland in a separate deal, the source added.

Another source said the trade was expected to be finalized by Wednesday evening.

Chris Sheridan covers the NBA for ESPN Insider.

So Kings get Simmons too and the Bulls are shipping off Ruffin.

I wonder who they got for Ruffin.

I don't think the Bulls are anywhere near finished.
Venja42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 05:03 PM   #35
NOHCP3
Pelican Brief

NOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this board

This helps the Bulls. Not a huge move but something that gives them a better 5. We all knew the Amare deal wasnt going to go down.
NOHCP3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 05:03 PM   #36
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Yes I can. Salmons fits in better then Thornton does as he doesn't need the ball in his hands to be effective and is a decent defender. Plus, getting rid of Ricky is great news and gives
Quote:
Steve Novak

Quote:
Eric Gordon

and
Quote:
Fred Jones
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 05:03 PM   #37
John Smith
Local High School Star

John Smith has decent reputation

Outstanding trade for the Bulls.
John Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 05:04 PM   #38
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I see a deal between the Clips and Bulls going down involving Kaman. Don't know why, I just do.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 05:04 PM   #39
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
I see a deal between the Clips and Bulls going down involving Kaman. Don't know why, I just do.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:04 PM   #40
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Chicago still has some jusicy contracts like Ben Gordon or Larry Hughes. And they want to get rid of Hinrich, or they should at least.

We'll see.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 05:05 PM   #41
BasketballWiz101
I brick open layups

BasketballWiz101 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

thats a bold statement my friend we'll see how it plays out
BasketballWiz101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 05:06 PM   #42
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rose
Chicago still has some jusicy contracts like Ben Gordon or Larry Hughes. And they want to get rid of Hinrich, or they should at least.

We'll see.
this ***** misspelled juicy

You in second grade?
Old 02-18-2009, 05:07 PM   #43
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
this ***** misspelled juicy

You in second grade?
I was in a hurry!
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 05:09 PM   #44
Scott Pippen
Decent college freshman

Scott Pippen is popular on this boardScott Pippen is popular on this boardScott Pippen is popular on this boardScott Pippen is popular on this board

welcome back Brad Miller.
Scott Pippen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 05:09 PM   #45
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rose
I was in a hurry!
Dont make an excuse now.

Of all the words to misspell you misspelled juicy.

At least you could have typed it jewsy
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: