Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2007, 03:55 PM   #31
poorlilrich
woop woop
 
poorlilrich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,934
Default Re: When, If Ever, Does Porn Go Too Far? Ghetto Gaggers?

Damn I can't wait to get home and actually watch it. You guys are building it up like crazy. I wonder if it's going to fulfill the hype ... of nastiness.
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 04:11 PM   #32
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter
 
Richie2k6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 9,175
Default Re: When, If Ever, Does Porn Go Too Far? Ghetto Gaggers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich
Damn I can't wait to get home and actually watch it. You guys are building it up like crazy. I wonder if it's going to fulfill the hype ... of nastiness.
I didn't even click it. I'm scared.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 04:20 PM   #33
baseketball4life
7-time NBA All-Star
 
baseketball4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 9,705
Default Re: When, If Ever, Does Porn Go Too Far? Ghetto Gaggers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
I didn't even click it. I'm scared.
lmao nightmares

i wouldnt click it either (****ting on *****es?=foul)


btw how did someone find this site? whoever did actually has a fetish for that kind of ****
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 04:46 PM   #34
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter
 
ConanRulesNBC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: IL
Posts: 8,402
Default Re: When, If Ever, Does Porn Go Too Far? Ghetto Gaggers?

OK, that was disgusting.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 04:54 PM   #35
DatZNasty
College superstar
 
DatZNasty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,614
Default Re: When, If Ever, Does Porn Go Too Far? Ghetto Gaggers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
lmao nightmares

i wouldnt click it either (****ting on *****es?=foul)


btw how did someone find this site? whoever did actually has a fetish for that kind of ****
because Lacey Duvalle was my favorite pornstar.
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 05:28 PM   #36
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom
 
boozehound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 23,818
Default Re: When, If Ever, Does Porn Go Too Far? Ghetto Gaggers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
What's gross is when a girl eats out a guys ass. Oh my God, so disgusting.
unless its your ass

BTW did you (the OP) even bother to read Jeff's Sticky message?
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 06:30 PM   #37
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned
 
KINGofTHEcourt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: chillin in the lab
Posts: 1,533
Default Re: When, If Ever, Does Porn Go Too Far? Ghetto Gaggers?

This is why I gave up watching porn. Regular porn became mundane and I started watching nasty shiz. Eventually I just stopped all together, and haven't watched pron in like 5 months.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 06:38 PM   #38
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian
 
L.Kizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, TX -
Posts: 39,411
Default Re: When, If Ever, Does Porn Go Too Far? Ghetto Gaggers?

Regular porn is as far as I go, although I have seen some nasty sh*t they call porn.


I think I have actually seen the Lacey clip or some other chick and it was disgusting. Two white dudes and slapping and punching her and peeing on her and all this crap.


The worst had to be these three chicks. I just I was just downloading a regular scene, but no, it was a whole nother lever of porn. These three chicks were peeing on each other, in each others mouths. Then they damn near killed the dude, pulling on him junk and punching it, it was terrible.


You have to be careful what you download, you'll get tricked and get some nasty ish.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 06:49 PM   #39
Superunknown
Saw a basketball once
 
Superunknown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: NewYork City
Posts: 6
Default Re: When, If Ever, Does Porn Go Too Far? Ghetto Gaggers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty
White Cocks Gagging Ebony Hoodrats
Check out these ghetto beyatches!

Anyways, yea why up such an old post? Did you sign up for this board then immediately click to page 20?
Why ask, why?

Actually, I heard of it was being talked about in some other public forum a while back that's no longer around, I Googled up articles on it and it lead me straight to this topic in this forum.

Last edited by Superunknown : 09-25-2007 at 06:53 PM.
Superunknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 06:57 PM   #40
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom
 
boozehound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 23,818
Default Re: When, If Ever, Does Porn Go Too Far? Ghetto Gaggers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superunknown
Why ask, why?

Actually, I heard of it was being talked about in some other public forum a while back that's no longer around, I Googled up articles on it and it lead me straight to this topic in this forum.
well jeff will be proud of that
and he thought out self-felating thread was bad, at least it didnt have links
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 07:03 PM   #41
Superunknown
Saw a basketball once
 
Superunknown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: NewYork City
Posts: 6
Default Re: When, If Ever, Does Porn Go Too Far? Ghetto Gaggers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hstone
Some people will do anything for a bit of money

Yeah, but there something called getting a job... I don't see how any single person wants to turn to being subjected to this kind of stuff. Like I said, these women obviously don't have their heads screwed on right.
Superunknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 07:19 PM   #42
kentatm
NBA Legend
 
kentatm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 16,304
Default Re: When, If Ever, Does Porn Go Too Far? Ghetto Gaggers?

you know, some people LIKE to be abused like this. thats their thing. andmore people like it than you'd believe.

ever had a girl tell you to pull her hair? like it when you grab her head to move it at your pace? want to get spanked?

the gagging stuff is not that far off from that stuff.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 07:31 PM   #43
Superunknown
Saw a basketball once
 
Superunknown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: NewYork City
Posts: 6
Default Re: When, If Ever, Does Porn Go Too Far? Ghetto Gaggers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
you know, some people LIKE to be abused like this. thats their thing. andmore people like it than you'd believe.

ever had a girl tell you to pull her hair? like it when you grab her head to move it at your pace? want to get spanked?

the gagging stuff is not that far off from that stuff.
Well, I don't know what anyone else is thinking. But what someone does behind close doors is their business. Doesn't even matter if you're the type that's into this and have a membership to the site. What I'm getting at is why do it for all the world to see. And for a couple of dollars that'll only get you by until whenever... Not so much of the fetish part of it.
Superunknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 07:41 PM   #44
kentatm
NBA Legend
 
kentatm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 16,304
Default Re: When, If Ever, Does Porn Go Too Far? Ghetto Gaggers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superunknown
What I'm getting at is why do it for all the world to see. And for a couple of dollars that'll only get you by until whenever... Not so much of the fetish part of it.

well its simple. they are exhibitionists. rather they get off on people watching (at least the ones that stay in the biz) they probably say why not get paid for something they want and like to do?


also, why is it almost always considered a negative thing to be in porn? As long as its their decision, why should anyone care what they do? They don't care, why should we? You don't have to see it so how can it even offend unless you seek it out? If its a religious thing well then you get a big fat piss off. God gave us free will to use at our own discretion. If you don't like that, take it up with him/her/it when you die.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 07:55 PM   #45
Superunknown
Saw a basketball once
 
Superunknown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: NewYork City
Posts: 6
Default Re: When, If Ever, Does Porn Go Too Far? Ghetto Gaggers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
well its simple. they are exhibitionists. rather they get off on people watching (at least the ones that stay in the biz) they probably say why not get paid for something they want and like to do?


also, why is it almost always considered a negative thing to be in porn? As long as its their decision, why should anyone care what they do? They don't care, why should we? You don't have to see it so how can it even offend unless you seek it out? If its a religious thing well then you get a big fat piss off. God gave us free will to use at our own discretion. If you don't like that, take it up with him/her/it when you die.

I doesn't bother me per se, I'm just puzzled how and why someone that did this one particular thing for the people that run that site wouldn't choose to work a regular job instead of debase themselves for some quick cash... Either way you look at it, what they're doing is out of the norm and that's what gets the attention of the people who're into it, people who're offended by it and people like me, who like to know what makes the next person tick... As far doing it because they like it, so be it if they do. But I somehow doubt that's the case most of the women on that site.

Last edited by Superunknown : 09-25-2007 at 09:40 PM.
Superunknown is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:30 AM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy