Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-10-2009, 04:03 PM   #61
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Champions League Round of 16 - who you got?

I HATE Liverpool!
big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 04:09 PM   #62
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

lol Liverpool is blowing out Madrid...
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:21 AM   #63
Knuck the Ficks
Come touch it, Dave

Knuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected posterKnuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected posterKnuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected poster

100% on picks so far

Local station is showing ManU vs. Inter which I predict the Red Devils to win 2-0. It would really piss me off if Inter won 1-0 or 1-1 etc. given how badly they played in the first leg. But stranger things have happened ...
Knuck the Ficks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:58 AM   #64
Brunch@Five
College superstar

Brunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputation

lol @ Bayern Munich winning 5-0 and 7-1 respectively How can that happen in the CL?
Brunch@Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:18 AM   #65
T.O.RAPS
Raptors|FC Barcelona

T.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this board

12-1 agg. is just ridiculous
T.O.RAPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:34 AM   #66
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Maybe Sporting knew they had no chance like the rest of us and just didn't try.

I mean, that is absolutely pathetic. Perhaps ban them from the competition for 10 years or something. lol
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 12:07 PM   #67
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Didn't see that one coming at all. Bayern is choking in the Bundesliga and then they humiliate Sporting.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 12:31 PM   #68
francesco totti
Decent college freshman

francesco totti has decent reputationfrancesco totti has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuck the Ficks
First of all I think Roma definitely has a chance. But if they do lose some of the blame has to fall on Daniele de Rossi for getting suspended.

ofcourse, but we are not like inter , juve or milan. If we miss players we suffer, due to lack of depth. Roma doesnt have budget to get 25 world class players..

Mexes is out of the clash, freaking serie b player diamoutene is scheduled to start..
Based on corriere dello sport this is our line up.

(4-2-3-1)

-------------------Doni------------------

Motta-----Diamoutene-----Juan------Riise

-----------Taddei---------Brighi----------

----Tonetto------Baptista------Vucinic---

-------------------Totti-----------------

Taddei in midfield.. as pizarro, aquilani are out. freaking tonetto as attacking winger ..

we are done totti might not play as well.And if he plays he is not 100 %..
francesco totti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:40 PM   #69
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

4 English teams in the final 8 I'll predict. Continued dominance as of late.
Old 03-11-2009, 01:42 PM   #70
Bean
Local High School Star

Bean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected poster

Italian soccer is so fu*king pathetic its not even funny.
Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:06 PM   #71
francesco totti
Decent college freshman

francesco totti has decent reputationfrancesco totti has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean
Italian soccer is so fu*king pathetic its not even funny.

world phuckin champs, where is england?
francesco totti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:42 PM   #72
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

They're showing Arsenal/Roma on Setanta (free preview) so I'm watching ManU/Inter here

http://www.justin.tv/nottingham_panthers

Type in milan.
Old 03-11-2009, 02:51 PM   #73
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

ManU has already won this. Up 1-0 and Milan hasn't even touched the ball yet. lol
Old 03-11-2009, 02:57 PM   #74
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Roma scored. 1-1 overall. Straight tie.
Old 03-11-2009, 03:03 PM   #75
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jeez, Andrés Iniesta is soooo good that it's hard to believe. Juninho will dream of him tonight.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: