Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 02-18-2009, 07:28 AM   #1
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Milwaukee vs. Chicago, 7:00 CT

This better be a win. I am sick and tired of watching the Bucks organize and play well, and not to mention, better then the Bulls.... when they have clearly been a joke for so long...
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 09:11 PM   #2
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Milwaukee vs. Chicago, 7:00 CT

Luol Deng with 16pts/5rebounds in the first half. That's more like it Lu.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 10:11 PM   #3
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Watching this game reminds me of the old days when I used to ***** about Skiles substituting on every dead ball.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:15 PM   #4
CelticForce1349
Ich Liebe die Bulls!

CelticForce1349 is considered somewhat coolCelticForce1349 is considered somewhat coolCelticForce1349 is considered somewhat cool

DO NOT GET RID OF HINRICH FOR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! This guy is too valuable if the Bulls really want to be in the playoffs and be a real team.

You guys should know what I am talking about. He has been great tonight, especially once he lost his temper. OHH!!! Go Kirk go!!!!!
CelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 10:18 PM   #5
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Anyone else notice Hinrich and Noah's sexy new tan xD
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 10:23 PM   #6
CelticForce1349
Ich Liebe die Bulls!

CelticForce1349 is considered somewhat coolCelticForce1349 is considered somewhat coolCelticForce1349 is considered somewhat cool

What a freaking awesome game btw! Rose and Kirk once again ripping everybody a new ass. Kirk is awesome when he gets pissed off.

Somebody should insult his mother before every game. (sorry Kirk, but you are the man once the engine starts to overheat.)
Old 02-18-2009, 10:24 PM   #7
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticForce1349
What a freaking awesome game btw! Rose and Kirk once again ripping everybody a new ass. Kirk is awesome when he gets pissed off.

Somebody should insult his mother before every game. (sorry Kirk, but you are the man once the engine starts to overheat.)

Kirk is having himself an amazing game. Rose has 7 TO's so far, ouch.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:33 PM   #8
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

CAN THE BULLS GET A FUCKING REBOUND!?!?!
Old 02-18-2009, 10:43 PM   #9
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ROSE > THAN YOU

IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong wayIN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticForce1349

by far the best 1-2 punch at PG in the game.... not even close
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 10:53 PM   #10
sanders2021
I hit open layups

sanders2021 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
Agreed. I think keeping Kirk for this year, and maybe even for the next couple years, is a great idea, but when you have the best 1-2 punch in the league at one position and you're pretty weak at all the others, you eventually have to trade the "2" to get better as a whole. Just sayin'...

I'd love to keep Kirk, but I'm not sure it's in our best interest long-term (let's call long-term 3+ years, when Derrick hopefully becomes a legit star).
sanders2021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 11:01 PM   #11
CelticForce1349
Ich Liebe die Bulls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
Kirk is having himself an amazing game. Rose has 7 TO's so far, ouch.

31 points out of Kirk! What a stud.
Old 02-18-2009, 11:03 PM   #12
CelticForce1349
Ich Liebe die Bulls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IN-PAX-WE-TRUST

I am with you 100% percent bro. Those two are lethal together and they have great chemistry on the court. No ego's getting in the way to ruin it either unlike many other strong duo's that didn't make it in the NBA.
Old 02-18-2009, 11:11 PM   #13
CelticForce1349
Ich Liebe die Bulls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanders2021
Agreed. I think keeping Kirk for this year, and maybe even for the next couple years, is a great idea, but when you have the best 1-2 punch in the league at one position and you're pretty weak at all the others, you eventually have to trade the "2" to get better as a whole. Just sayin'...

I'd love to keep Kirk, but I'm not sure it's in our best interest long-term (let's call long-term 3+ years, when Derrick hopefully becomes a legit star).

Keep Kirk until his contract runs out. He gets paid LESS money every year anyway. He might not be able to score quite as well as Gordon but Ben will never play defense the way Hinrich does. Defense wins the big games and championships.

It should be mentioned that Kirk seems like a very reasonable guy and someone that loves being a Bull. I would be willing to bet that if the Bulls keep Kirk until his contract runs out and they wish to re-sign him, he would likely do it for the vets minimum.

Kirk seems like someone that would say: "Yeah I got 2 or 3 more good years in me and I want to finish with the team I started with. I made plenty of good money so let's save a little on me and go after another key player." I really think he is that type of stand-up guy.

letting Kirk go for a salary dump would really piss me off. It's one thing to do it for a C like Kaman, but it's just wrong to kick him to the curb for the greenbacks.
Old 02-18-2009, 11:14 PM   #14
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I'd love to keep Hinrich around.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 11:22 PM   #15
CelticForce1349
Ich Liebe die Bulls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
I'd love to keep Hinrich around.

Wise words. I was almost hoping Kirk would get injured with 2 minutes to go just to prevent a trade before tomorrows deadline.

I am hoping Pax watched the game tonight and just comes to his senses and says no to the salary dump. I know Pax is good guy deep down and I am sure it hurt him a bit to trade Nocioni today. You are really going to hate yourself if you send Kirk packing too Paxson.

Did anyone notice that even Scott Skiles said good things about Nocioni today? He said he was one of his favorite guys that he has coached, and someone that is very professional. He seemed sincere, even though it probably pained him to talk about a Bulls player.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: