Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 09-28-2006, 10:44 AM   #1
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Just Got My Tickets To Cavs/Spurs!

January 2. Between being away at college and ticket prices being re-god-damn-diculous, i can only get to 1-2 games per season now, but i got my tickets to the Cavs vs. Spurs in January! I'm excited. My girlfriend's coming up from NM and this is her first NBA game so it should be a good time. Seats arent GREAT (not bad either) but i'll just be happy to be there

Anyone else going to any games?
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 05:21 PM   #2
BullsBigMan29
I hit open 5-footers

BullsBigMan29 has an OK reputation so far

I'm trying to get Cavs management to arrange a danceoff between The Chicago Bulls Matadors and Beefcake on The Lake, LOL.
BullsBigMan29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 05:29 PM   #3
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol if you start a petition or anything i'd definitely sign it. That'd be the greatest Cavs/Bulls moment since Jordan over Ehlo
Old 09-28-2006, 05:48 PM   #4
BullsBigMan29
I hit open 5-footers

BullsBigMan29 has an OK reputation so far

The funny thing, I've had a friend who dances for them (Matadors) he said one of the Dallas Maverics Maniaacs came in their locker room and actually challenged the Matadors to a dance off. Maniaacs Vs Matadors.

He said the guy was nice, gave the Matadors their props and said they wanted to lay down a challenge because other than, his words, "Cleveland, Golden State, Philladelphia, Houston, Charlotte and Toronto (the last three, their big man dance teams are defunct Houston Tundra, Charlotte PhatCats and Dance Pak XL), the Matadors were the only ones who could pose a threat."

I heard rumors that Denver, New Orleans, Atlanta and Boston wanted to start big man dance teams. New York is supposed to do one by next season.
BullsBigMan29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 10:34 PM   #5
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

I am goin to see the Cavs at the Raptors in preseason and trying to get ticket when Cavs come up here this season but I don't know if I will have the money or be able to get the ticks.

Cavs are goin to win it all this year.
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 11:25 PM   #6
B-Low
The Love B-Low

It's crazy the tix were literally selling out AS i was buying them. I clicked on the tickets i wanted, then called my dad to ask if he wanted any, and by the time i clicked "purchase" it said i had taken too long and they sold my tickets lol. I got ones in the next row up though
Old 09-29-2006, 01:18 AM   #7
AKADS

Apperantly the Cavs sell out quickly here, I just moved here, But preseason Ican get, I am so happy that Cav are in TO for preseason.
Old 09-29-2006, 10:19 AM   #8
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Yeah it should be fun. Good thing about preseason games is you get all the fun of being at a game watching your team but you dont have the stress of a loss effecting your record lol
Old 09-30-2006, 01:41 PM   #9
AKADS

I am still upset I never got to see MJ when I live in Vancouver. I don't want to miss any chance to see LeBron. Hopefully i get to a few regular season games.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: