Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-28-2006, 06:01 PM   #16
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Frys is pretty secure
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 09:16 PM   #17
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
man you have no morals. all you post about is raping girls and then going back in time, pirating stuff from the internet, and now shoplifting. are you posting from a prison cell right now?

First off, for the raping part I was speaking hypothetically, I hope you knew that b/c I'm not go back in time anytime soon, and second off, many other posters basically said they would do the same thing.

As for the shoplifting, I attempted to steal a headphones at 15 years-old. Sorry, that's what most teenagers do you know? They go out, do stupid shyt they learn from. But, maybe your right, maybe I should of just wasted my teenager years on ISH repeatedly telling people I'm 16, and bytch how no-one likes me.

Come on guys I just owned TMac and I get no credit. Yet if he made the bingo card, you would all be on his nuts.

Please like me.
Come on please
Remember I'm 16 years old

Maybe when you grow old you can tell your children how you owned your enemy TMac on ISH once. Your kids then proceed to look at each other confused, while your still reminiscing how after all your years on ISH you finally got him. Great job Jimmy Newtron.
Quote:
Hey ALB,

I'd like to take this opportunity to say that you're one of the biggest f@ggots on this board.

OMG, sTFU you stupid biitch. God stop stalking meeeeeeeeee (sigh) and I owned you.

Last edited by ALBballer : 09-28-2006 at 09:33 PM.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 09:48 PM   #18
KnickFan4Life
Banned

KnickFan4Life has an OK reputation so far

I recently stole a whole bunch of **** from Sports Authority. I took 2 under armour shirts, a bunch of armbands, and two pairs of shorts. I accidently walked out with two tags hanging off my ass, but I didn't get caught.
KnickFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 09:53 PM   #19
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far
Default re

thats fukin hilarious.

and when I said "ud be surprised", I meant theres probably a handful of criminals on this board.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 10:36 PM   #20
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Like GoRapz said, only losers get caught stealing.

I stole 2 pairs of shorts, a fitted, jeans, wristbands and shirts. Mostly from Footlocker.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 10:49 PM   #21
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
Like GoRapz said, only losers get caught stealing.

I stole 2 pairs of shorts, a fitted, jeans, wristbands and shirts. Mostly from Footlocker.
only losers steal dicckwad..
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 11:01 PM   #22
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
only losers steal dicckwad..

Please... you aren't slick enough Malcolm. You try and try but people ask for your autograph and wonder why Frankie Muniz got smaller.
Old 09-28-2006, 11:16 PM   #23
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

Quote:
Please... you aren't slick enough Malcolm. You try and try but people ask for your autograph and wonder why Frankie Muniz got smaller.

Stealing isn't cool. You're not cool either. I'll let you be Skip in the sequel to my next movie, except this time around we'll have a dog thats trained to be stupid and lazy eyed playing the part, you fit the role but do you have the credentials
Old 09-28-2006, 11:23 PM   #24
Kobe24
Banned

Quote:
Stealing isn't cool. You're not cool either. I'll let you be Skip in the sequel to my next movie, except this time around we'll have a dog thats trained to be stupid and lazy eyed playing the part, you fit the role but do you have the credentials

That means a lot from Frankie Muniz who acted in Agent Cody Banks and starred in Malcolm in the middle and usually getting beaten up or getting called a nerd every episode. Seems like your real life to me Frankie. Acne faced kid who is scared to come close to girls in his show...don't you fit that description?

Old 09-28-2006, 11:36 PM   #25
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
That means a lot from Frankie Muniz who acted in Agent Cody Banks and starred in Malcolm in the middle and usually getting beaten up or getting called a nerd every episode. Seems like your real life to me Frankie. Acne faced kid who is scared to come close to girls in his show...don't you fit that description?

Frankie Nunez was banging Tony Soprano's daughter.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 11:38 PM   #26
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

You know nothing of my sex life so pull the car in reverse and try again .Use something besides what other guys have said to me over and over again. Gets old, repetitive, na' mean. You started out on this board coming face first out of ceds ass, now you're scrambling for your life . Maybe it's time you go back there cause you just can cut it on your own. Having someone else speak for you worked better.
Old 09-28-2006, 11:39 PM   #27
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
Frankie Nunez was banging Tony Soprano's daughter.
Old 09-28-2006, 11:40 PM   #28
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

Quote:
Maybe when you grow old you can tell your children how you owned your enemy TMac on ISH once. Your kids then proceed to look at each other confused, while your still reminiscing how after all your years on ISH you finally got him. Great job Jimmy Newtron.
Old 09-28-2006, 11:50 PM   #29
Kobe24
Banned

Quote:
You know nothing of my sex life so pull the car in reverse and try again .Use something besides what other guys have said to me over and over again. Gets old, repetitive, na' mean. You started out on this board coming face first out of ceds ass, now you're scrambling for your life . Maybe it's time you go back there cause you just can cut it on your own. Having someone else speak for you worked better.

Hmmm, it was I who started the Frankie Muniz jokes then people copied me. Didn't you copy me with J-Scrub? Get that **** outta here. You Gobb wannabe. Gobb puts some hilarious animation site and you try to do the same but you fail like Shogun with women.

Quote:

That was directed to GeeWiz. You are the least respected poster on the board behind...... **** it, you are the least respected. You can throw some funny funny here and there but then you kill it trying to throw another ha ha! You never even talk about basketball, what's the purpose of you being here?
Old 09-28-2006, 11:59 PM   #30
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

Quote:
Hmmm, it was I who started the Frankie Muniz jokes then people copied me. Didn't you copy me with J-Scrub? Get that **** outta here. You Gobb wannabe. Gobb puts some hilarious animation site and you try to do the same but you fail like Shogun with women.

That was directed to GeeWiz. You are the least respected poster on the board behind...... **** it, you are the least respected. You can throw some funny funny here and there but then you kill it trying to throw another ha ha! You never even talk about basketball, what's the purpose of you being here?
I know that was directed at wiz, thats why it was funny. It's offseason, nothing to talk about what kind of question was that. And calm down i'm only joking with you, just like that pm thing
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: