1 Joe Johnson - easy
2 Speedy Claxton - more steady for playoff team
3 Luol Deng - more aggressive and better at the moment
4 Deron Williams - easy
5 Andrei Kiralenko - better scorer and good as josh at everything else, except dunking
1 Joe Johnson or Boris Diaw???
2 Speedy Claxton or Nate Robinson???
3 Josh Childress or Luol Deng???
4 Marvin Williams or Deron Williams??
5 Josh Smith or Andrei Kiralenko???
1) i would go with JJ because the hawks were really weak at the Guard spot and he fills the void perfectly.
2) speedy claxton because he is a veteran with playoff AND finals experience.
3) luol deng, no explanation needed.
4) i would go with deron here because the hawks need a strong PG and have speedy come off the bench plus the hawks are stacked at forward.
5) iam gonna go out on a limb and say josh smith. smith will come around, just watch. sure kirilenko is good but he plays less than half a season every year...what good is he if he is out nursing a knee or an ankle?