Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 07-29-2009, 04:07 PM   #91
gasolina
DEY DA-PRESSED

Default Re: Street Fighter IV Discussion

I hate fighting online. Most people use Sagat or wait until you've selected your character.

I swear how many times have people picked E honda after I picked Zangief.
gasolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:50 PM   #92
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasolina
I hate fighting online. Most people use Sagat or wait until you've selected your character.

I swear how many times have people picked E honda after I picked Zangief.

I hate when people do that sh*t online. In fighting games, most people wait until you pick first. A time limit to pick characters online would probably be best.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 04:00 PM   #93
Pain of Thought
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
I hate when people do that sh*t online. In fighting games, most people wait until you pick first. A time limit to pick characters online would probably be best.

In HD Remix, you can't see who your opponent is picking. It's call counter-picking, and it's garbage. If you're a high level player though, you just win anyway and not cry about it. You guys seem to cry a lot, so I'm assuming you're not that good.
Pain of Thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 04:24 PM   #94
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain of Thought
In HD Remix, you can't see who your opponent is picking. It's call counter-picking, and it's garbage. If you're a high level player though, you just win anyway and not cry about it. You guys seem to cry a lot, so I'm assuming you're not that good.

Counter-picking sounds like a good idea. Most fighting games should do that. You probably don't like it because you're one of the losers who waits for your opponent to pick first, which is obvious by you not liking this "counter-picking."

I don't even play this game. I was talking about fighting games in general. People do that in every fighting game. Pretty sad if the only way you can win is by knowing who your opponent picks first. The good players don't worry about who their opponent picks.
Old 07-30-2009, 04:55 PM   #95
Pain of Thought
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
Counter-picking sounds like a good idea. Most fighting games should do that. You probably don't like it because you're one of the losers who waits for your opponent to pick first, which is obvious by you not liking this "counter-picking."

I don't even play this game. I was talking about fighting games in general. People do that in every fighting game. Pretty sad if the only way you can win is by knowing who your opponent picks first. The good players don't worry about who their opponent picks.

Counter-picking is actully camping out and waiting to pick last. I'm saying in HD Remix that is eliminated by not allowing you to see who your opponent is picking. That's one reason why I play HD Remix over SFIV. In HD Remix, you can't counter-pick. It wouldn't matter either way, I'd win. I don't agree with counter-picking, all I'm saying is if you're good enough you win with or without using it.
Pain of Thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 08:34 PM   #96
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Quote:
Counter-picking is actully camping out and waiting to pick last. I'm saying in HD Remix that is eliminated by not allowing you to see who your opponent is picking. That's one reason why I play HD Remix over SFIV. In HD Remix, you can't counter-pick. It wouldn't matter either way, I'd win. I don't agree with counter-picking, all I'm saying is if you're good enough you win with or without using it.

Gotcha'. Misunderstood from the way you put it.

I play MK Vs. DC sometimes and all you see is counter-pickers. I agree that if you're good enough there shouldn't be any complaining, but counter picking is annoying even if you are good.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:36 PM   #97
Nanners
hugh mungus what?

Quote:

Who else remembers "Leslie" (LOJ's recently x-gf) complaining about how much he plays street fighter.

In other words, Pain of Thought it is painfully obvious that you are Legend of Josh. cease and desist.
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 10:14 PM   #98
Zak

do you guys play championship mode online, if so how many grade poitns do you have? i have 2930

and stop doing battle point battles if you don't like counter pickers, championship mode eliminates that.
Zak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: