Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Golden State Warriors Forum

Golden State Warriors Forum Golden State Warriors message board - warriors fan forum

Old 01-15-2009, 08:01 AM   #1
barkleynash
High School Varsity 6th Man

barkleynash has an OK reputation so far
Default A different view of a trade...

Just wondering what you Warriors fans think of this trade proposal I posted in the Toronto Forum:

Here's another scenerio with the warriors where we keep Calderone
and take on some longterm contracts. Get more proven talent in the deal but less flexibility that the other deal provides(Lafrenz's expiring contract.) I'm betting the Wariors would bite.

Incoming Players
Monta Ellis
Salary: $11,000,000 Years Remaining: 6

Brandan Wright
Salary: $2,497,320 Years Remaining: 2

Marco Belinelli
Salary: $1,446,720 Years Remaining: 2

Corey Maggette
Salary: $8,275,862 Years Remaining: 5

Outgoing Players: Jamario Moon, Anthony Parker, Chris Bosh

Raps rotation
Calderone(1) Ellis, Ukic
Ellis(1,2) Belinelli, Kapono
Maggette(3) Kapono
Wright(4,5) Hump, Maggette
Bargs(4,5) Wright

Colangelo wanted a running team, he's got one.

Warriors starters
Crawford
Jackson
Azubuike
Bosh
Biedrins
barkleynash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 06:54 PM   #2
Don't Stop Believing!!

3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: A different view of a trade...

I think I'd do that trade, we desperatly need a big and I think that Bosh would fit that perfectly.
3.2.1. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 07:19 PM   #3
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

thats is a horrible trade just horrible we would be giving up a whole lot for bosh when we can just go after him in 2010 i keep telling people if the warriors can get rid of maggattes contract and crawfords expires 2010 so thats good money to offer either bosh or amare a contract not to mention the "what if" what if wright or randolph put on some weight and played like a bosh then we wouldnt need a bosh future lineup

pg-monta ellis
sg-belleneli or buike
sf-jackson
pf-wright or randolph
c-beidreins
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 07:26 PM   #4
Don't Stop Believing!!

3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
thats is a horrible trade just horrible we would be giving up a whole lot for bosh when we can just go after him in 2010 i keep telling people if the warriors can get rid of maggattes contract and crawfords expires 2010 so thats good money to offer either bosh or amare a contract not to mention the "what if" what if wright or randolph put on some weight and played like a bosh then we wouldnt need a bosh future lineup

pg-monta ellis
sg-belleneli or buike
sf-jackson
pf-wright or randolph
c-beidreins
I don't think that Bosh would want to come to the Bay in 2010.
3.2.1. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 07:36 PM   #5
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.2.1.
I don't think that Bosh would want to come to the Bay in 2010.

so then we would basically be trading aways our future ellis,wright,belenelli for a year and a half of bosh and 2 other guys moon and parker who are expiring contracts as well

seems like we get f'd cuz by 2010 the raptors will atleast still have ellis maggatte and possibly resign belenelli and wright while we are left with nothing in 2010
Old 01-15-2009, 11:47 PM   #6
barkleynash
High School Varsity 6th Man

barkleynash has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
so then we would basically be trading aways our future ellis,wright,belenelli for a year and a half of bosh and 2 other guys moon and parker who are expiring contracts as well

seems like we get f'd cuz by 2010 the raptors will atleast still have ellis maggatte and possibly resign belenelli and wright while we are left with nothing in 2010

If the warriors were winning with Bosh then I'd bet he'd resign. If he doesn't then chase another of the 2010 F.A crop with the money you woulda signed him with. The trade shores up the warriors frontcourt and gets rid of Maggette's bad contract.
barkleynash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 05:50 PM   #7
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by barkleynash
If the warriors were winning with Bosh then I'd bet he'd resign. If he doesn't then chase another of the 2010 F.A crop with the money you woulda signed him with. The trade shores up the warriors frontcourt and gets rid of Maggette's bad contract.

the good thing is getting rid of maggattes contract the only plus of this trade

even if the warriors were winning with bosh i still think bosh would leave i think hes new york bound no matter what
Old 02-26-2009, 12:03 AM   #8
GSW1984
I airball my layups

GSW1984 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

pg-monta ellis
sg-belleneli or buike
sf-jackson
pf-wright or randolph
c-beidreins

Thats a perfect scenario to free up cap room to get Bosh or Amare we have too many guards and swingmen as it is and we have young guards we should get rid of Crawford and Maggette to pick up a quality athletic 4/PF.
GSW1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: