Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 06-03-2006, 04:14 PM   #1
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Surprised At how good Antonie Walker has been for Miami

Coming into the season I expected like many others that Tonie would be a big problem for the Heat and in the playoffs. When Miami were in a close game I expected Tonie to get out of control and cost the Heat dearly but he did a pretty good job and hit shots when he needed to, got boards and made some key passes.

Guess all the questionable moves Riley made were infact good ones. Although I did think Posey would be better than he is for them but overall the Heat have a pretty decent supporting cast for their two superstars.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 04:17 PM   #2
Juvenile
High School Varsity 12th Man

Juvenile has no real reputation yet.

His shot is falling, even his D at times has been solid. He has been the 3rd creator on offense, somethign i wouldnt have expected from him.
Juvenile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 04:21 PM   #3
BFRESH44
College star

BFRESH44 has an OK reputation so far

Yep, made a thread on the other board.

I'll quote myself...

Quote:
Hmmmm....

"No team will win anything signficant with Antoine Walker on it"

Herd alot of that...

Pat Riley has appeared to turn 'Toine into the epitomic role player.

There isn't a player(especially on this board) who is subject to more redicule than Antoine Walker...

But give the man props, he's done it the right way.

For the first time in his career, he's been doing the "little things", playing with the intanginables, and making the right plays..

And he's done that, at the most important time of the year, the NBA post-season.

He's been commited from day 1. From getting in the best shape in his career, from excepting a difficult role from the bench for the majority of the year etc etc..

And now, it looks like it's paid off.

Does he shed "cancerous chucker" label? Looks like it too me.
BFRESH44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 04:23 PM   #4
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvenile
His shot is falling, even his D at times has been solid. He has been the 3rd creator on offense, somethign i wouldnt have expected from him.
'Toine's always been able to create offense.

Praise Toine.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 04:25 PM   #5
Patches O'Houlihan
I brick open layups

Patches O'Houlihan has an OK reputation so far

Yes, praise Toine.
Patches O'Houlihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 04:25 PM   #6
The REAL Next KNICK
Serious playground baller

The REAL Next KNICK has no real reputation yet.

let's see how he does against the mavs/suns
The REAL Next KNICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 04:30 PM   #7
Raptors4life
I brick open layups

Raptors4life has an OK reputation so far

Yes i am surprised at how good he has been!!
he has really stepped up!
Raptors4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 04:32 PM   #8
305Baller
Dos minutos.

305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board

Key Matchup (if Dallas advances):
vs

Last edited by 305Baller : 06-03-2006 at 05:34 PM.
305Baller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 04:33 PM   #9
BlackMoses
High school junior varsity star

BlackMoses has an OK reputation so far

His ball-handing ability really helped break down the Pistons D, as he could just blow by Rasheed on the perimeter and throw the lob to Shaq.

I think any heady basketball fan would have known that if Toine could get under control, be in shape, and play within his role, that he would be a very valuable player to any contender. Nothing he's doing now is too shocking.
BlackMoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 05:07 PM   #10
WilliamPhiladelphiaSmith

Default Toine better defender than Wade

Toine > James Poser.

He would've been great in Philadelphia, outside shooting, passing, interior offense compliments Iverson nicely. However, he is too reminescent of Webber at the moment.

PF'z have been stepping it up.

Toine, Haslem, Nowitzki, TT, Marion, Brand etc.

It's a Swingmen Powerforward generation/decade!
Old 06-03-2006, 05:09 PM   #11
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

I've been surprised too. I guess he's better off as a starter than a bench player. He's found his role no doubt.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 05:10 PM   #12
Spiderman08 24
Banned

Spiderman08 24 has not been impressing people

Riles knows what he's doing,I guess. Trading for Walker was a very risky move but it looks like it's paying off.

JWill has also been pretty good for Miami.

They're a great team.
Spiderman08 24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 05:14 PM   #13
TerryPorter4Life
Scrub at the Park

TerryPorter4Life has an OK reputation so far
Default ...

I was a bit skeptical and worried at the start of the season, but the Heat have really pulled it together nicely
TerryPorter4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: