Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-24-2009, 12:07 PM   #1
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default 3,000th Post

I know, big deal right? Well since I don't post that often it's kind of a milestone for me. So I'm throwing a party at casa rufus.

We'll have:

And:

Some Carolina BBQ:

Don't forget the womens:

and my favorite ISH posters. Thanks for entertaining and enlightening me. Please add your name to the list if my feeble brain forgot you.
J$
Dasher
Boozehound
Legend of Josh
Luten Plunder
JtotheIzzo
LJJ
UKballer
Deucewallaces
Johndeeregreen
Realmenweargreen
mlh1981
Blasian
B-Low
Socalmike
Pete's Montreux
Playtetris
Ridonks
ihatetimthomas
Hawker
Gunnin4holes
Catz hernandez
Jay Guevara
Gobb
Loot
Marlo Stanfield
Inspiredlebowski
halffttime
lilojmayo
lilmarcgasol
hateraid
Randy
Dirtbag
Sanity
Yawn
Odomize
hito da god
RBA
RBP
Primetime
Sharas
jbot
gotbacon23
Bean
and everyone in the Bobcats forum.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 12:10 PM   #2
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3,000th Post

That's a lot of favorite posters. I have like two.

And that BBQ looks tasty.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 12:11 PM   #3
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I could have sworn you had more.
Grats bro, you're a classy dude, kind of like a young hateraid
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 12:31 PM   #4
Gunnin4HoLeS
IsH Villain

Gunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
J$
Dasher
Boozehound
Legend of Josh
Luten Plunder
JtotheIzzo
LJJ
UKballer
Deucewallaces
Johndeeregreen
Realmenweargreen
mlh1981
Blasian
B-Low
Socalmike
Pete's Montreux
Playtetris
Ridonks
ihatetimthomas
Hawker
Gunnin4holes
Catz hernandez
Jay Guevara
Gobb
Loot
Marlo Stanfield
Inspiredlebowski
halffttime
lilojmayo
lilmarcgasol
hateraid
Randy
Dirtbag
Sanity
Yawn
Odomize
hito da god
RBA
RBP
Primetime
Sharas
jbot
gotbacon23
Bean
and everyone in the Bobcats forum.

You make me Smile 3 000 post whoaaaaaa Nelly, Congrats on the 3k ...
Gunnin4HoLeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 12:34 PM   #5
LaLuzdeLucyfer

Yay Rufussuperstar I luv ya you such a good daddy yay i wish i could be cool like u.

First is the worst, second is the best, Third is the one with the hairy chest.
Dasher = GOAT
Boozehound = Old Ape
Old 02-24-2009, 12:37 PM   #6
LebrickJames84'
High School Varsity 12th Man

LebrickJames84' has decent reputation

good job.
LebrickJames84' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 02:12 PM   #7
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

congrats
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:50 PM   #8
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i need a beer to celebrate this occasion. straight up.

playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:13 PM   #9
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by playtetris
i need a beer to celebrate this occasion. straight up.

You've had too many as is. Seek help.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:18 PM   #10
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
You've had too many as is. Seek help.

you are a sentient being, donks. anyone ever told you that?
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:25 PM   #11
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by playtetris
you are a sentient being, donks. anyone ever told you that?
I've been called a humanoid, a homosapien, and believe it or not, a celestial being. That was after a gave a bum a dollar for a cup of coffee (or at least that's what he told me). Never a sentient being though.

Well, I guess once now.

Hank: Ever seen a man say goodbye to a shoe?
Homer: (chuckling) Yes, once.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:41 PM   #12
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Enjoy your glorious moment.

(can't believe you already posted a hundred times since this thread )
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 02:34 PM   #13
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

congrats
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 03:01 PM   #14
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

*enters*

*sees that name is not on list*

*leaves*

Seriously though, congrats mate. I remember my 3,000 post celebrating thread.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70750

Here's something that I wrote in that thread.....

Quote:
Secondly, the Memphis Grizzlies need to stop promoting Rudy Gay as much as they are. He will not be the star of this team as long as Pau Gasol graces that team. And I don't think Memphis want to trade Gasol to allow Gay to become the star. If Gasol was traded it would be for another bigman who is better than Gasol. No way does this team make the huge mistake of trying to have a guard/small forward as the star. I just don't see it happening, nor do I want it to happen.
And that's exactly what did happen.

Damn, I was way off on that one.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 06:05 PM   #15
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Congrats man! Appreciate you putting me on the list. Thats the Bobcats connection

Heres to you, and to hoping the Bobcats winning streak continuing, and in turn the playoffs awaiting them too!
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: