Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-24-2009, 12:43 PM   #1
LaLuzdeLucyfer

Default Calling out Glove_20

Real simple. Once you reply I'mma ask you a set of questions to help prove your "intelligence." Normally ridiculous claims don't bother me seeing as how I'm JEFFERSON MONEY, but you're a phucking idiot undeserving of the arrogance u shed upon others. Reply back and the games will begin.
Old 02-24-2009, 12:45 PM   #2
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Calling out Glove_20

What happened to the Z's?
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 12:46 PM   #3
LaLuzdeLucyfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
What happened to the Z's?

What happened to your a$$hole persona?

Too lazy to insert Z's, and too lazy to play along a Satanic gimmick.. gonna stick with friendly disposition and proper grammar for now.
Old 02-24-2009, 12:47 PM   #4
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It never left. I thought we agreed on not being ***** to each other.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 12:52 PM   #5
Gunnin4HoLeS
IsH Villain

Gunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected poster

I thought u were Dasher? If not then

Gunnin4HoLeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 12:59 PM   #6
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
You don't need to put yourself down on Glove's level J$. You're a million times the poster Glove has ever been. Even in his ISH prime, Glove could not even hold your dirty socks.

i didnt know you have a prime when you are just posting on ISH

But i will agree, glove spews garbage constantly and talks like he knows everything. No need to challenge, its already over
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 01:01 PM   #7
LaLuzdeLucyfer

Quote:
You don't need to put yourself down on Glove's level J$. You're a million times the poster Glove has ever been. Even in his ISH prime, Glove could not even hold your dirty socks.

Genc I appreciate the compliment and the suggestion of the higher road taken but there is but I am a sadomasochist and I love doing dirty deeds dirt cheap and breaking egos/hearts. Especially of Shah Rukh Khan wannabes.
Old 02-24-2009, 01:02 PM   #8
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't think you can call out Glove after Jabes/fake -primetime-/whoever it was ethered him.

The **** that makes your soul burn slow.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 01:07 PM   #9
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
I don't think you can call out Glove after Jabes/fake -primetime-/whoever it was ethered him.

The **** that makes your soul burn slow.

ya tht thread was top 5 ever, so funny.
Glove was getting his identity leaked out onto the internet, lmfao
big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 06:57 PM   #10
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

Still crying after I owned you yesterday?

You weren't even around during my prime.

Actually no one who posts on the OT (Genciba, Jefferson Money) has seen my prime (NBA Forum), ask NBA Forum legends like Dejordan, or Psileas, and they will tell you how good of a poster I am.

Not you OT losers.
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 06:58 PM   #11
LaLuzdeLucyfer

I don't have time for your stank a$$ to come and show when convenient. So answer the following in open-ended ways w/o searching the internet.

1. Name six or seven "intangible" qualities a guy would have to help attract the wimmenz.

2. Write an analogy to the way an internal combustion engine works.

3. Which fellow deserves more credit for Calculus: Newton or Leibniz? Support your stance and tell me what the purpose of a cross-product is when we're dealing with 3d coordinates.

4. Name four features from the Animal Kingdom that we have attempted to imitate i.e. Sonar and echolocation of bats/dolphins.

5. Give me a short personal philosophy on life.

6. Differentiate "accuracy" and "precision."

7. Explain to me similarities between Muhammad, Jesus, Ganesha, and Buddha, in a Venn diagram fashion.

8. What are they key components that make up an "emo" kid?

9. Name four brands of clothing that are popular RIGHT NOW and what type?

10. Enlighten us on how to properly cook a steak on a grill.

Get to work, bloody bastard! By the way I'm looking for HOW you respond to the questions moreso than the actual substance

Last edited by LaLuzdeLucyfer : 02-24-2009 at 07:01 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:59 PM   #12
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLuzdeLucyfer
Genc I appreciate the compliment and the suggestion of the higher road taken but there is but I am a sadomasochist and I love doing dirty deeds dirt cheap and breaking egos/hearts. Especially of Shah Rukh Khan wannabes.
Where did you get that? Made that up too?
Old 02-24-2009, 07:04 PM   #13
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Glove_20 is an idiot.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:05 PM   #14
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLuzdeLucyfer
I don't have time for your stank a$$ to come and show when convenient. So answer the following in open-ended ways w/o searching the internet.

1. Name six or seven "intangible" qualities a guy would have to help attract the wimmenz.

2. Write an analogy to the way an internal combustion engine works.

3. Which fellow deserves more credit for Calculus: Newton or Leibniz? Support your stance and tell me what the purpose of a cross-product is when we're dealing with 3d coordinates.

4. Name four features from the Animal Kingdom that we have attempted to imitate i.e. Sonar and echolocation of bats/dolphins.

5. Give me a short personal philosophy on life.

6. Differentiate "accuracy" and "precision."

7. Explain to me similarities between Muhammad, Jesus, Ganesha, and Buddha, in a Venn diagram fashion.

8. What are they key components that make up an "emo" kid?

9. Name four brands of clothing that are popular RIGHT NOW and what type?

10. Enlighten us on how to properly cook a steak on a grill.

Get to work, bloody bastard! By the way I'm looking for HOW you respond to the questions moreso than the actual substance

I only know like 70% of them. I don't remember much out of Biology anymore so I can't answer number 4. Don't care too much about religon, could probably still get 80% of it though, but overall it wouldn't be complete, but could still do most of it without knowing much about religon. I don't cook. I know the rest though.

Got to go...
Old 02-24-2009, 07:07 PM   #15
LaLuzdeLucyfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Glove_20 is an idiot.

He's not an idiot but he has no creativity, no wit, no originality, no style, no literary knowledge, no artistic ability, no imagination, no innovatiion. He's just a piece of regurgitated sh!t that's the product of math, science, and 90s sports being drilled persistently into his feeble brain over the course of his life. Which has its value and place.. just not in the form of braggery over the ISH OTC, catch moi drift?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: