Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-24-2009, 07:09 PM   #16
LaLuzdeLucyfer

Default Re: Calling out Glove_20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
I only know like 70% of them. I don't remember much out of Biology anymore so I can't answer number 4. Don't care too much about religon, could probably still get 80% of it though, but overall it wouldn't be complete, but could still do most of it without knowing much about religon. I don't cook. I know the rest though.

Got to go...

Don't squirm out of this one, coward. I'll give you a sh!tload of time and if you prove yourself I'll let you boast in peace and harmony. If not then DONT EVER EVEN THINK ABOUT MANIFESTING ONE OUNCE OF YOUR PISS POOR ARROGANCE VIA KEYBOARD. Deal?
Old 02-24-2009, 07:09 PM   #17
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I only know like 70% of them. I don't remember much out of Biology anymore so I can't answer number 4. Don't care too much about religon, could probably still get 80% of it though, but overall it wouldn't be complete, but could still do most of it without knowing much about religon. I don't cook. I know the rest though.

Got to go...

Quote:
He's not an idiot but he has no creativity, no wit, no originality, no style, no literary knowledge, no artistic ability, no imagination, no innovatiion. He's just a piece of regurgitated sh!t that's the product of math, science, and 90s sports being drilled persistently into his feeble brain over the course of his life. Which has its value and place.. just not in the form of braggery over the ISH OTC, catch moi drift?

I see what you mean. To me he is just a person who randomly babbles on about nothing and thinks he is some sort of god and the greatest person to ever live. But yeah, I see what you mean there. He is unoriginal and doesnt have a personality at all.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:10 PM   #18
d-_-b
Look Of Dissaproval

d-_-b has decent reputationd-_-b has decent reputation

Quote:

Got to go...

If you knew them why didn't you answer them, this kid is obviously a joke.
"Pray for him, cause some fools just love to perform
You know the type loud as a motor bike
But wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight"
-Jay-z
d-_-b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:21 PM   #19
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLuzdeLucyfer
Don't squirm out of this one, coward. I'll give you a sh!tload of time and if you prove yourself I'll let you boast in peace and harmony. If not then DONT EVER EVEN THINK ABOUT MANIFESTING ONE OUNCE OF YOUR PISS POOR ARROGANCE VIA KEYBOARD. Deal?
How about you give me 10 new quesitons later today? Or I got like 1 minute, and I can give you 1 sentence answers for all of them right now...
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:22 PM   #20
LaLuzdeLucyfer

Quote:
How about you give me 10 new quesitons later today? Or I got like 1 minute, and I can give you 1 sentence answers for all of them right now...

Thanks for complying buddy. New questions will come up shortly, but in the meantime give one sentence answers and really WHY SO BUSY? Surely if one challenges your pride it should be your priority to dispel it? You got education or a relationship to attend to? After all you're rich, you can skip whatever you'd like! I doubt it.

1. Compare/Contrast Communist Manifesto with Mein Kampf.

2. What foods cause the foulest fecal matter odor?

3. About how many seconds does the average person live?

4. Do most people learn most of their knowledge from what they hear, what they see, what they touch or what they smell? Why?

5. Loosely name ten legendary American actors.

6. Why are girls hesitant to let you PIITB?

7. What's the central theme behiind The Great Gatsby?

8. Create a sentence out of an alliteration and metaphor.

9. Factor (5x^2 + 27x - 28)

10. Differentiate intelligence, intellectuality, wit, wisdom, and common sense.

Last edited by LaLuzdeLucyfer : 02-24-2009 at 07:27 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 07:23 PM   #21
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Thanks for complying buddy. New questions will come up shortly, but in the meantime give one sentence answers and really WHY SO BUSY? Surely if one challenges your pride it should be your priority to dispel it? You got education or a relationship to attend to? I doubt it.
Don't ask them right now, ask them later, I'll post on this thread when I have time. I'll leave one sentence answers for now.
Old 02-24-2009, 07:27 PM   #22
Glove_20
The Expert

Honesty, integrity, trustworthiness, confidence, caring, intelligence

Don't remember too well, but it is sort of like the big bang. A lot of energy in a very small space, something to ignite, then boom.

Newton. Because I don't remember hearing the other guy's name.
The cross product of 2 vectors gives us a 3rd vector that is perpendicular to the 1st 2.

Education is the core. By education, I'm counting "natural smarts" and knowledge. Everything comes after that.

Precision is how well whatever you are throwing can hit the target when you need it too. So if U.S. is launching a presicse missle, then can estimate well where it is going to land.

Accuracy is how close you are to the actual target

Look at I seen hippos for the answer.

South Pole- for gangsters
Abrocombie- Preppy people
Nike - for those into athletics
J-Crew- for dressy people
Old 02-24-2009, 07:27 PM   #23
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Jmoney has a very skewed interpretation of intelligence.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:28 PM   #24
d-_-b
Look Of Dissaproval

d-_-b has decent reputationd-_-b has decent reputation

Quote:

Honesty, integrity, trustworthiness, confidence, caring, intelligence

Don't remember too well, but it is sort of like the big bang. A lot of energy in a very small space, something to ignite, then boom.

Newton. Because I don't remember hearing the other guy's name.
The cross product of 2 vectors gives us a 3rd vector that is perpendicular to the 1st 2.

Education is the core. By education, I'm counting "natural smarts" and knowledge. Everything comes after that.

Precision is how well whatever you are throwing can hit the target when you need it too. So if U.S. is launching a presicse missle, then can estimate well where it is going to land.

Accuracy is how close you are to the actual target

Look at I seen hippos for the answer.

South Pole- for gangsters
Abrocombie- Preppy people
Nike - for those into athletics

I don't know what to say besides that for being a rich investor Glove you know a lot about the brands being sold at JC Penney's
d-_-b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:31 PM   #25
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow at Number 9, you must not get out much
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:33 PM   #26
LaLuzdeLucyfer

Quote:

Honesty, integrity, trustworthiness, confidence, caring, intelligence N!gga what is this a mophuckin job resume? Second is irrelevant for the most part and sixth is highly subjective! Answer accepted though.

Don't remember too well, but it is sort of like the big bang. A lot of energy in a very small space, something to ignite, then boom. Acceptable.. not what I was looking for

Newton. Because I don't remember hearing the other guy's name. INCORRECT SEE ME AFTER CLASS
The cross product of 2 vectors gives us a 3rd vector that is perpendicular to the 1st 2. Straight outta phuckin textbook but that is one function

Education is the core. By education, I'm counting "natural smarts" and knowledge. Everything comes after that. Life is all about self-improvement in the mental department. Phuck outta here. No honour, no happiness, no swagger, no experimenting new things, no self-sacrifice, no filial duty, no friendship, no relationships? Absolutely unacceptable especially coming from someone who's nowhere near the top as a person in her mid20s

Accuracy is how close you are to the actual target Best answer thus far

Look at I seen hippos for the answer. Wrong. I seen hippos displays almost NONE of the characteristics the typical emos do. They listen to Hawthorne Heights, Dashboard Confessional, wear skin-tight jeans, appear effeminate, and dye hair black.. just for starters

South Pole- for gangsters Made in 1991 and seen a gradually decline in sales and most certainly ain't for "gangsters."
Abrocombie- Preppy people Yup
Nike - for those into athletics What the phuck is athletics? Easy copout
Elaborate on what ARTICLES of clothing each is beloved for.
Old 02-24-2009, 07:34 PM   #27
LaLuzdeLucyfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
Jmoney has a very skewed interpretation of intelligence.

I won't disagree but how'd you come to that conclusion?
Old 02-24-2009, 07:41 PM   #28
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I won't disagree but how'd you come to that conclusion?
Well first of all you have very oddly phrased questions. "Write an analogy to the way an internal combustion engine works."? It sound's like you just learned what an analogy is and you're just mashing together different concepts together, like "english+physics" "religion+diagrams(?)"

What does knowing what an emo kid (who btw, your description is incredibly off of where emo comes from, but I guess is what the average person knows of emo now.) And a venn diagram? I don't think a venn diagaram is a necessity for any part of intelligent adult life.

Finally I'm confident that most people of above average intelligence would be unable to get all 10 questions right, but I guess they would do better than Glove.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:47 PM   #29
LaLuzdeLucyfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
Well first of all you have very oddly phrased questions. "Write an analogy to the way an internal combustion engine works."? It sound's like you just learned what an analogy is and you're just mashing together different concepts together, like "english+physics" "religion+diagrams(?)"

What does knowing what an emo kid (who btw, your description is incredibly off of where emo comes from, but I guess is what the average person knows of emo now.) And a venn diagram? I don't think a venn diagaram is a necessity for any part of intelligent adult life.

Finally I'm confident that most people of above average intelligence would be unable to get all 10 questions right, but I guess they would do better than Glove.

Why invest this much thought in criticizng my little quiz scheme? You got a few minutes to com you don't make a fooking IQ quiz bro

First paragraph I was simply looking for him to answer problem without resorting to regurgitating something from a physics textbook, so I asked for an analogy from said subject. Just a little interpretation of how function, thus letting him exercise something aside from raw factual memory..

Second derived more from my beef with him abusing the word and clarifying what it actually meant. Adult life you say? We don't compare/contrast things on a daily basis? Alriightty if you say so.

Point was to put him in a tight situation and enforce skills he hasn't displayed in the past. Sure dude is a bada$$ at quantiative analysis but I'm searching for something more? I'm surprised vapid.. I assumed you to be a genius but you clearly missed my intentions.

Look I'll accept humility considering I'm young, dumb, and cocky but not because someone couldn't sense what I was trying to do. I have a feeling I succeeded in reducing Glove's ego temporarily and frankly its the small thangs in life that are da most enjoyable jew know?
Old 02-24-2009, 07:49 PM   #30
Gunnin4HoLeS
IsH Villain

Gunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Why invest this much thought in criticizng my little quiz scheme? You got a few minutes to com you don't make a fooking IQ quiz bro

First paragraph I was simply looking for him to answer problem without resorting to regurgitating something from a physics textbook, so I asked for an analogy from said subject. Just a little interpretation of how function, thus letting him exercise something aside from raw factual memory..

Second derived more from my beef with him abusing the word and clarifying what it actually meant. Adult life you say? We don't compare/contrast things on a daily basis? Alriightty if you say so.

Point was to put him in a tight situation and enforce skills he hasn't displayed in the past. Sure dude is a bada$$ at quantiative analysis but I'm searching for something more? I'm surprised vapid.. I assumed you to be a genius but you clearly missed my intentions.

Look I'll accept humility considering I'm young, dumb, and cocky but not because someone couldn't sense what I was trying to do. I have a feeling I succeeded in reducing Glove's ego temporarily and frankly its the small thangs in life that are da most enjoyable jew know?
Dasher?
Gunnin4HoLeS is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: