Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-27-2009, 06:00 AM   #31
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: rumor: Haynesworth to sign with Redskins

No, it's the other teams offering. The article said "at least 6".
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 07:49 AM   #32
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

When did there start being so much money in the NFL? I always thought I wanted to be an agent for NBA players after I graduated from law school, but with all the money out there in the NFL I might be changing my mind.
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 07:53 AM   #33
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
When did there start being so much money in the NFL? I always thought I wanted to be an agent for NBA players after I graduated from law school, but with all the money out there in the NFL I might be changing my mind.

obviously alot more money in the nba....but i wonder how many nfl players make over $9,999,999 a year....and i wonder how many agents do multiple major sports..
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 11:03 AM   #34
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
obviously alot more money in the nba....but i wonder how many nfl players make over $9,999,999 a year....and i wonder how many agents do multiple major sports..

I'm not so sure anymore. Early draft picks in the NFL start out their careers with $60+ mil contracts, and just this year we've had 2 players getting deals that could be over $15 mil a year, after a sup-par year after signing a massive deal DeAngelo Hall is getting a deal that could pay almost $10 mil yearly and Julius Peppers, Ray Lewis, T.J. Houshmandzadeh, and Terrel Suggs are all still unsigned. Plus next year might be uncapped. There is a lot of money to be made in the NFL.
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 11:59 AM   #35
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

I can't believe some of you guys think Big Al' is getting overpayed here if he continues to play like he has. That's just complete horse crap.

Here is a man who is the most dominant physical player in the game in the trenches, can rush the passer (which is rare for someone of his size and position) and he's also a brute against the run.

Watch some tape on the guy. Do a little homework before you start saying he's being overpayed. The guy is worth every cent of that contract if he continues to play at his current level - he's that disruptive.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: