Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-25-2009, 05:07 PM   #1
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Elite 8

StroShow4 against mlh1981.

JtotheIzzo versus B-Low.

MarloStanfield versus statman32.

Boozehound versus Dasher.

Polls will be open 36 for hours.

GO GO GO
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 05:09 PM   #2
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Elite 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield

JtotheIzzo versus B-Low.

GO GO GO

Easy choices other than 1st one IMO
big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 05:09 PM   #3
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

JtotheIzzo versus B-Low.

statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 05:10 PM   #4
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This thread probably won't be as entertaining as the others. There are not any posters left who will get their feelings hurt if another poster does not vote for them.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 05:10 PM   #5
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

JtotheIzzo versus B-Low.

Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 05:14 PM   #6
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

JtotheIzzo versus B-Low.

vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 05:16 PM   #7
canadianballer
Banned

canadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

JtotheIzzo versus B-Low.

Last edited by canadianballer : 02-25-2009 at 07:37 PM.
canadianballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 05:21 PM   #8
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

StroShow4 against mlh1981.--obviously, I'm gonna pick myself, but stroshow contributed more to the main forum than myself and out of the remaining posters, I'd pick him if I don't make it.

JtotheIzzo versus B-Low.--Cavs fam.

MarloStanfield versus statman32.--takes a lot of sh!t from people on here, but you know he'll be cheering on his Suns no matter how bad things get there. Has that diehard vibe about him. Marlo is cool, too. Hard to pick between the 2

Boozehound versus Dasher.--baseball chatter gets him the slight edge
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 05:22 PM   #9
LaLuzdeLucyfer

JtotheIzzo versus B-Low.

Do something to spice things up somebody!
Old 02-25-2009, 05:29 PM   #10
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

JtotheIzzo versus B-Low.

TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 05:34 PM   #11
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

StroShow4 against mlh1981. -don't know these two very well, just a random choice.

JtotheIzzo versus B-Low. -didn't even want to have to choose. do i have to? i'm going to flip a coin. heads- blow, tails- jizzo. it is tails, jizzo has won the toss. sorry b-low, you are still the sh!t.

MarloStanfield versus statman32. -gotta show support to my NBA forum folks.

Boozehound versus Dasher. -the music draft was a brilliant idea.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 05:34 PM   #12
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
StroShow4 against mlh1981. like them both but i see more activity in OTC from mlh.

JtotheIzzo versus B-Low. wow this is a really tough one, 2 of my favorite posters.

MarloStanfield versus statman32. Srry stat.

Boozehound versus Dasher. Booze u seem cool but Big Dash and I go back.

GO GO GO
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 05:34 PM   #13
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
StroShow4 against mlh1981.--obviously, I'm gonna pick myself, but stroshow contributed more to the main forum than myself and out of the remaining posters, I'd pick him if I don't make it.

how dare you?!
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 05:44 PM   #14
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

StroShow4 against mlh1981. - Unless mlh wants to make a better Von Wafer mix than Stro is making

JtotheIzzo versus B-Low.

GO GO GO
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 05:48 PM   #15
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

StroShow4 against mlh1981 - Tough one.

JtotheIzzo versus B-Low. - Easiest choice this time around

MarloStanfield versus statman32

Boozehound versus Dasher
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: