Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-25-2009, 05:50 PM   #16
lilmarcgasol
Banned

lilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this board
Default Re: Elite 8

UCLA will win
lilmarcgasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 05:51 PM   #17
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmarcgasol
UCLA will win
lol
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:04 PM   #18
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Who the hell did i lose too?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:05 PM   #19
canadianballer
Banned

canadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

gobbs upset
canadianballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:05 PM   #20
lilmarcgasol
Banned

lilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this board

StroShow4 against mlh1981.<--real nice guy over real nice passionate kid, sorry Stro you're young you got alot of time yet, MLH is a grown ass man

JtotheIzzo versus B-Low.<--Jizzo just isn't that funny

MarloStanfield versus statman32.<--how did fatman get this far, register a bunch of accounts and vote for himself? Goddamn wtf is that the chinless wonder in top 8 ISH posters is Jesus coming back to earth, is it the goddamn rapture or something?

Boozehound versus Dasher.<---Canada Hate ftw

read the post finally I get it now, not talking about March madness
lilmarcgasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:05 PM   #21
west_tip
Good High School Starter

west_tip has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
StroShow4 against mlh1981.

JtotheIzzo versus B-Low.

MarloStanfield versus statman32.

Boozehound versus Dasher.
Polls will be open 36 for hours.

GO GO GO

b-low seems like a control freak ocd type person,he tries to run stuff too much whereas jizzo is the phileas fogg mr worldly of this board and very versatile in his range of knowledge areas.

statman issued primetime/dooms an ultimatum to leave the board so i'll go with marlo, plus he's brownoses gobb way too much. marlo is more of an otcer too.

dasher is jizzo-esque in his array of knowledge on a wide variety of topics and he is not cliquey/afraid to take an unpopular stance ala cartmanclone.
west_tip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:06 PM   #22
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

wtf who did Gobb lose to? invalid competition
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:06 PM   #23
Spudjjay
Shining on em

Spudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation here

JtotheIzzo versus B-Low.

Spudjjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:07 PM   #24
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

jizzo, but i think someone said you actually won the vote so technically i'm not sure that you ever really lost.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:08 PM   #25
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by west_tip
b-low seems like a control freak ocd type person,he tries to run stuff too much whereas jizzo is the phileas fogg mr worldly of this board and very versatile in his range of knowledge areas.

statman issued primetime/dooms an ultimatum to leave the board so i'll go with marlo, plus he's brownoses gobb way too much. marlo is more of an otcer too.

dasher is jizzo-esque in his array of knowledge on a wide variety of topics and he is not cliquey/afraid to take an unpopular stance ala cartmanclone.

i WHAT!?

I gave up my OTC mod spot cuz i didn't like controlling things here
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:09 PM   #26
west_tip
Good High School Starter

west_tip has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
i WHAT!?

I gave up my OTC mod spot cuz i didn't like controlling things here

i dunno too sensitive then
west_tip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:10 PM   #27
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

JtotheIzzo versus B-Low.

Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:13 PM   #28
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246

JtotheIzzo versus B-Low.

i hope you don't plan on speights getting any more buy points. no posters either.

StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:14 PM   #29
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
JtotheIzzo

Apparently you won by 1 vote but Jizzo advanced. Check the last couple pages of the sweet 16 thread. I wasn't involved with the tallying of votes.

Last edited by MarloStanfield : 02-25-2009 at 06:16 PM.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:15 PM   #30
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
i hope you don't plan on speights getting any more buy points. no posters either.

Marlo's got the Philly roots. PHILLY MUST WIN
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: