Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-25-2009, 06:18 PM   #31
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Elite 8

1. MLH - I'm like your hometown Penguins, I want the honor of getting dispatched out of the playoffs by the champs!
2. Jizzo
3. Marlo
4. Booze.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:21 PM   #32
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
This thread probably won't be as entertaining as the others. There are not any posters left who will get their feelings hurt if another poster does not vote for them.
I already got my feelings caught
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:26 PM   #33
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
StroShow4 against mlh1981. hard one. goes to stro for the daily dunk thread

JtotheIzzo versus B-Low. also hard, jizzo makes me laugh plus I know everyone is gonna vote for ISH's favorite oreo

MarloStanfield versus statman32. Loved the ownage of truth

Boozehound versus Dasher. Of course I will vote for myself. No way I beat the Dash-ass, but at least Ill get one vote. Music draft was a great idea he stole from me

Polls will be open 36 for hours.

GO GO GO
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:33 PM   #34
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

StroShow4 against mlh1981.-He beat me so I gotta vote for him

JtotheIzzo versus B-Low.

MarloStanfield versus statman32.

Boozehound versus Dasher.-Where has booze been lately?

GO GO GO
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:34 PM   #35
Bean
Local High School Star

Bean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected poster

Level of competition is too low, I cannot cast my vote.
Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:40 PM   #36
-primetime-

somehow i missed the voting for 16...

these 8 all look like complete coin flips to me...it is really impossible to say who is better or worse IMO
Old 02-25-2009, 06:41 PM   #37
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
somehow i missed the voting for 16...

these 8 all look like complete coin flips to me...it is really impossible to say who is better or worse IMO
plz vote...its not about who is better (thats subjective obv.) but who you prefer.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 07:05 PM   #38
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

StroShow4 against mlh1981.

JtotheIzzo versus B-Low.

Boozehound versus Dasher.-dasher wins by default... ya'll own boozehounds nuts over nothing
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 07:26 PM   #39
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I DIDN'T FUCKING WIN?!!?! Who am I kidding, I suck.

Quote:

JtotheIzzo versus B-Low...only b/c B-Low died for 4 months.

Boozehound versus Dasher.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 07:50 PM   #40
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

mlh
skeet boy errr jizzo
marlo
dasher

I didnt vote in the other threads so I'm not sure if I'm eligible to vote. But if I am here it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
JtotheIzzo

Apparently you won by 1 vote but Jizzo advanced. Check the last couple pages of the sweet 16 thread. I wasn't involved with the tallying of votes.

I didnt even know there was a Sweet 16.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:42 PM   #41
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I didnt even know there was a Sweet 16.
The whole operation is shady. I knocked mlh out in the first round, yet he is still alive in the tournament while I sit on the sidelines.

Anyway, I will take the following (all very difficult choices)...

mlh (Cavs fam)
B-Low (Cavs fam)
statman (Fake -pt- was classic... Marlo is my boy, but he is sort of still a newcomer... Too much too soon for the young poster, imo... We don't want his head to get too big.)
Dasher (Fellow boxing enthusiast... There aren't many of us around... Have to stick together.)
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:55 PM   #42
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

JtotheIzzo versus B-Low.

Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:36 PM   #43
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

JtotheIzzo versus B-Low.

Boozehound versus Dasher. toughest vote ever.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:42 PM   #44
Don't Stop Believing!!

3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

JtotheIzzo versus B-Low.

3.2.1. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:54 PM   #45
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

J$ was supposed to do this and put me back in.

I call bull****.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: