Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-25-2009, 06:50 PM   #1
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here
Default LMAO! Bow Wow puts out a diss track about Soulja Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piiACv60hQs

Edit: Here's Soulja Boy's response- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWoY7scS14M

F*ck a black card, you spray painted that sh*t

Last edited by Mr_Basketball#1 : 02-25-2009 at 06:52 PM.
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:54 PM   #2
Sanity
I know from experience

Sanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: LMAO! Bow Wow puts out a diss track about Soulja Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piiACv60hQs

Edit: Here's Soulja Boy's response- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWoY7scS14M

F*ck a black card, you spray painted that sh*t

I heard Kwame Brown's coming out with a diss song to Darko Milicic called Your a bust
Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:55 PM   #3
bumpyknucks
High School Varsity 12th Man

bumpyknucks is considered somewhat coolbumpyknucks is considered somewhat cool

Old, they´ve since made up
bumpyknucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:58 PM   #4
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpyknucks
Old, they´ve since made up

Glad someone is keeping up with the happenings of highschool rappers. lol
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:59 PM   #5
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Glad someone is keeping up with the happenings of highschool rappers. lol

hahahahahahaha
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 07:11 PM   #6
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

Bow Wow is phucking weak. Hes acting like hes some hood/gangsta ass rapper. Mickey Mouse chain anyone? Trying to diss Soulja Boy about his fanbase when he has the same exact fan base. Talking about he ain't had a hit since Crank Dat. When was bow wows last hit? LMAO. At least Soulja Boy isn't going around acting like hes some hood gangsta. Both are weak but I thought Soulja Boys diss was funny. I almost forget all that stuff about Bow Wow getting raped by his bodyguard.
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 07:19 PM   #7
Kute

That 5'6, 140 pound Bow Wow is one tough hombre.
Old 02-25-2009, 07:38 PM   #8
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Soulja Boy is a punk. He issued the challenge to all of the internet at any game. The game web site Screw Attack accepted and then he only wanted to play with his boys backing him up on his team. Then he went and backed out like a wuss.

Soulja Boy = Spudjjay

Last edited by kentatm : 02-25-2009 at 08:15 PM.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 08:11 PM   #9
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

They actually kissed made up through phone. WHEW! Didn't want another Pac/Biggie situation to happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf1MYzYNqcw
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 08:59 PM   #10
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

LMAO, i'm mad Soulja Boy had to attempt to make a catchy hook, in a DISS TRACK... wow...

edit: and it sucked, just like everything else he's ever put out.
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:04 PM   #11
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Using the Hit 'Em Up beat for diss songs is lame.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:05 PM   #12
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I can't hate the homie Soulja Boy. He made Turn My Swag On, the best piece of righteous ignorance to hit my ears in a mighty long while. Donk is already on it's way to being a club staple. I dare say it will be the Back That Azz up of the millennial generation. I also must send a shout out to Gucci Mane(Free Gucci). Gucci Bandanna also is one of the best works in the SB discography.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:10 PM   #13
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

^^ Soulja Girl represents everything that's terrible about this era of rap. His nursery rhymes and catchy little hooks override his lack of actual intelligent lyrical content in his music and the teeny boppers that love him don't really care.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:13 PM   #14
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Teeny boppers of every generation don't care. If the music happens to be "good" it is only a plus for the non-teeny bopper set who have to endure the "noise".
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:16 PM   #15
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
Teeny boppers of every generation don't care. If the music happens to be "good" it is only a plus for the non-teeny bopper set who have to endure the "noise".
Quote:
Soulja Boy Tellem!
hopped up out tha bed,
turn ma swag on,
took a look in tha mirror said wassup,
yeeeeea im gettin money (oohhh)
Quote:
im back againnnnn,
i know a lot of yall thought i wasn't coming back.....
yeeeeea, yeeeeea
i had to prove them wronggggg,
got back in tha studio and came up with another hit
yeeeeea, yeeeeea
I told the world my story, the world where im from
souljaboy X L dot com, boy wassup
yeeeeea, yeeeeea

Quote:
i got a question why they hattin on me,
i got a question why they hattin on me
i aint did nuthin to em, but count this money
and put my team on, got my whole clique stunnin
boy wassup, yeeeea
boy wassup, yeeeea

If dude's IQ is anything in double digits, i'd be shocked.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: