Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Minnesota Timberwolves Forum

Minnesota Timberwolves Forum Minnesota Timberwolves forum - Minnesota T-Wolves message board

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2009, 07:57 PM   #46
pohzoko
I airball my layups
 
pohzoko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: MI
Posts: 55
Default Re: How good is Kevin Love ?

He's a bad defender but he's a terrific rebounder.
pohzoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 08:14 PM   #47
Jasper
Bucks Brigade
 
Jasper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 9,208
Default Re: How good is Kevin Love ?

Someone drafted him (ie- in trade) and now is coaching him.

When Mchale leaves as coach and 3 years from now Love is generating 12/15 he'll have been groomed as Mchale jr.

Which isn't so bad ,
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:26 PM   #48
twolvesfan
Banned
 
twolvesfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,515
Default Re: How good is Kevin Love ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
Someone drafted him (ie- in trade) and now is coaching him.

When Mchale leaves as coach and 3 years from now Love is generating 12/15 he'll have been groomed as Mchale jr.

Which isn't so bad ,
thats true. if there is one thing Mchale is good at it is getting the most out of big guys
twolvesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 11:46 AM   #49
twolvesfan
Banned
 
twolvesfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,515
Default Re: How good is Kevin Love ?

k love baby
twolvesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 11:51 AM   #50
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997
 
Meticode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 31,305
Default Re: How good is Kevin Love ?

In his prime getting 35 minutes per game I couldn't see him doing more than 19/12/1 shooting 53%. Currently he's getting 24MPG and getting 9 rebs per game.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 01:06 PM   #51
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist
 
2LeTTeRS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: www.twitter.com/EsquireSports
Posts: 6,684
Default Re: How good is Kevin Love ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentObserver
Nice joke, dude is averaging about 9 rebounds in his first year, in 24 minutes.
His peak 12 rebounds? Give me a break...

Players generally don't improve that much as rebounders. 12 rebounds a game this year would put Love as the 2nd best in the league. I don't see whatsso bad with projecting him at 12 a game.
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 01:20 PM   #52
Tool
Ball til I fall
 
Tool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Rep Tdot til they bury me
Posts: 1,748
Default Re: How good is Kevin Love ?

What could I get for Love in fantasy? I'm trying to sell him high lol

Tool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 02:28 PM   #53
twolvesfan
Banned
 
twolvesfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,515
Default Re: How good is Kevin Love ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tool
What could I get for Love in fantasy? I'm trying to sell him high lol

you should be ashamed of yourself trying to get rid of love
twolvesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:41 PM   #54
76ers4life
Decent playground baller
 
76ers4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In the matrix
Posts: 303
Default Re: How good is Kevin Love ?

I thought that was the absolute dumbest trade in the darft I have seen recently. I don't give a rats ass what people think you don't trade O.J. Mayo for no freakin Kevin Love. I think that 18ppg from Mayo would have helped Minnesota out alot more this year than anything Love has givin Minnesota at this point. You team Mayo along with Jefferson two young studs who you could build around and all of a sudden Minnesota has a very bright future. 5 years from now that trade is going to make Minnesota look awfully bad I see a brighter future in Memphis than I do in Minnesota what a bad trade.
76ers4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:33 PM   #55
twolvesfan
Banned
 
twolvesfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,515
Default Re: How good is Kevin Love ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76ers4life
I thought that was the absolute dumbest trade in the darft I have seen recently. I don't give a rats ass what people think you don't trade O.J. Mayo for no freakin Kevin Love. I think that 18ppg from Mayo would have helped Minnesota out alot more this year than anything Love has givin Minnesota at this point. You team Mayo along with Jefferson two young studs who you could build around and all of a sudden Minnesota has a very bright future. 5 years from now that trade is going to make Minnesota look awfully bad I see a brighter future in Memphis than I do in Minnesota what a bad trade.
its not nearly as bad as you think. we also got mike miller in the deal who is a very solid all around type of player. Love will also be a constant double double machine while i doubt mayo will ever even average a double double for the season (yes i know he plays a different position). also why is it that memphis ended up with the same record as us with a lot more talent?
twolvesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:07 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy