Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 12-19-2008, 07:06 PM   #1
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Michelle Beadle fans - The Nets courtside reporter...

... Is a DIME! Don't know her name, but that blonde lady that does the reporting. I meant to create this thread during the game vs. the Raptors when I saw her doing interviews of some fans at the ACC but I got caught up in the game and I forgot... And before you say it, yes this thread was ABSOLUTELY relevant and necessary to create. Enjoy the game vs Kidd and the Mavs.

Last edited by bokes15 : 12-19-2008 at 11:35 PM.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 08:43 PM   #2
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Nets courtside reporter...

Michelle Beadle is her name.

Last edited by MTing : 12-19-2008 at 08:46 PM.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 08:53 PM   #3
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

RecSpecs110 is considered somewhat coolRecSpecs110 is considered somewhat cool

We get to see her every game.
RecSpecs110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 11:04 PM   #4
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

the torpedo breasts
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 11:32 PM   #5
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Anyone wanna post some pics? I tried googling her and all the pics I got were pretty small and just headshots.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:45 PM   #6
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

RecSpecs110 is considered somewhat coolRecSpecs110 is considered somewhat cool

This is the best I got.
RecSpecs110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 11:53 PM   #7
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
The Nets courtside reporter... ... Is a DIME!
sorry, i´m just not seeing it. first of all, franklin roosevelt was a man, not a woman. second, she doesn´t look like franklin roosevelt anyway.

or did you mean a canadian dime with a picture of a female pig or whatever on it?
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 01:05 AM   #8
bokes15
Playoffs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
sorry, i´m just not seeing it. first of all, franklin roosevelt was a man, not a woman. second, she doesn´t look like franklin roosevelt anyway.

or did you mean a canadian dime with a picture of a female pig or whatever on it?
My humblest apologies for not making that more clear. Let me try again.

Michelle Beadle is a very attractive woman that I would like to engage in sexual intercourse with.

Better?
Old 12-20-2008, 01:08 AM   #9
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
My humblest apologies for not making that more clear. Let me try again.

Michelle Beadle is a very attractive woman that I would like to engage in sexual intercourse with.

Better?
much better. i was having a hard time trying to figure out why you wanted to hump a 10-cent coin.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 02:37 PM   #10
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Overrated.
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 04:47 PM   #11
bokes15
Playoffs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
Overrated.
Overrated? I personally had never seen or heard of Michelle Beadle until a few weeks ago.. She's not talked about enough to be overrated. the picture I posted isn't very flattering but she looks good to me. If I had to give her a rating it'd at least be an 8/10.
Old 12-20-2008, 09:57 PM   #12
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Overrated? I personally had never seen or heard of Michelle Beadle until a few weeks ago.. She's not talked about enough to be overrated. the picture I posted isn't very flattering but she looks good to me. If I had to give her a rating it'd at least be an 8/10.
I dont see the fuss.. i mean she isn't ugly... but...
Anyways here is a vid...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiRzu...eature=related
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 06:35 AM   #13
Rusty
Host of a Nets podcast

Rusty has decent reputation

I have a major thing for reporters/news anchors and Michelle is no exception. I'm happy to admit it as well, and have many MANY times on 'The Crossover' before. She has that X-Factor that makes me just want to bend her over the announcer's table and do unspeakable things to her.

Too much info there? Probably. In that case, my bad.
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 04:32 PM   #14
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty
I have a major thing for reporters/news anchors and Michelle is no exception. I'm happy to admit it as well, and have many MANY times on 'The Crossover' before. She has that X-Factor that makes me just want to bend her over the announcer's table and do unspeakable things to her.

Too much info there? Probably. In that case, my bad.
You've scarred my mind.

Kidding. Your not alone.
Old 03-16-2009, 07:19 PM   #15
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: