Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-26-2009, 04:06 PM   #16
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Favourite Beer?

yuengling
lionshead its a beer here in philly about 12$ a case and delicious
sam adams octoberfest/summer ale
rolling rock
sea dog blue paw
leinenkugel's
blue moon
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 04:07 PM   #17
lilmarcgasol
Banned

lilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this board

Yeh it's amazing here in London, there's a place that sells 20 bottles of Grolsh for 2.50 and 15 500ml cans of strongbow for only 5 pounds. That said Grolsh is rubbish beer but the price can't be beat
lilmarcgasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 04:08 PM   #18
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Kronenbourg. Most people I know like Foster's, so I can have a couple of Kronenbourgs in any fridge and they'll stay relatively untouched, which always comes in handy at parties and such.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 04:09 PM   #19
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster

Whatever happened to Löwenbraü?? That was the coolest beer ever
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 04:10 PM   #20
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p
yuengling
lionshead its a beer here in philly about 12$ a case and delicious
sam adams octoberfest/summer ale
rolling rock
sea dog blue paw
leinenkugel's
blue moon
yuengling def. my favorite cheap beer!!

oldest brewery in the US FTW!
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 04:11 PM   #21
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

microbeer>every other beer
Old 02-26-2009, 04:15 PM   #22
UDøNIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
Favorite beer I can get anywhere Stella Artois atm.

Although my favorite favorite is a local brewery in SF called Speakeasy

Everything Speakeasy puts out is quality. Nice thing about it is the high alc %, always gets you more buzzed than the others.

Favorite changes often, but this has remained the constant longer than anything else...

Old 02-26-2009, 04:16 PM   #23
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
first top notcher IMO

Mackeson's triple stout
Deus
to start with
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 04:19 PM   #24
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
yuengling def. my favorite cheap beer!!

oldest brewery in the US FTW!

you guys dont get it out on the west coast do you?
Old 02-26-2009, 04:26 PM   #25
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

1. Schooner
2. Alexander Keith's
3. Oland's
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 04:27 PM   #26
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p
you guys dont get it out on the west coast do you?
I wish!
Old 02-26-2009, 04:28 PM   #27
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDøNIS
Everything Speakeasy puts out is quality. Nice thing about it is the high alc %, always gets you more buzzed than the others.

Favorite changes often, but this has remained the constant longer than anything else...

Bluemoon is good too. Are you in SF?
Old 02-26-2009, 05:13 PM   #28
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
I wish!

im about to buy a truckload and hustle yuengling out in california.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:21 PM   #29
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmarcgasol
Guiness is a lager son.

I'm impartial to Fosters myself, American beer, ok I'm sorry America I love you but your beer sucks balls.

One's I dislike are Carlsberg and Stella Artois.

Do coronas count as beer? Corona and lime, that's the best.
how can a stout be a lager? Pretty sure all stouts are Ales (top fermented) rather than lagers (bottom fermented). besides, both lagers and ales are beers
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 05:22 PM   #30
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Dos Equis
Samuel Adams Hef
San Miguel
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: