Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-26-2009, 06:37 PM   #16
Duality0234

Default Re: Define statman32 in one word

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98245

You remember that thread?

I think my time with ISH might be over

You remember that?

You do this everytime. Save us from going through the same process and just quit now.
I still have no clue what you are talking about.

I have no other alias in this board, Just because I don't think Amare is better than Boozer doesn't mean I'm some other past member on this board.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:38 PM   #17
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duality0234
I still have no clue what you are talking about.

I have no other alias in this board, Just because I don't think Amare is better than Boozer doesn't mean I'm some other past member on this board.
I bet your itching to make a new Yao or Dwight thread?
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 06:39 PM   #18
Duality0234

Quote:
I bet your itching to make a new Yao or Dwight thread?
Uh no..I have already made a thread about it. You fail at exposing others. Try getting out of your chair and start doing something for your life.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:48 PM   #19
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Statman, chill.

You're not a detective, and that is usually brought up whenever there is beef between you and anyone.

You accused some random poster of being me once to the point of him making a thread about it.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 06:58 PM   #20
lilmarcgasol
Banned

lilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this board

chinless
lilmarcgasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 07:01 PM   #21
lilmarcgasol
Banned

lilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this board

Quote:
Bruinlove, HighPotential, lilmarcgasol are the only ones I can remember off the top of my head.
wtf you think im this kyle lowry idiot now?

Also, those user names didnt get banned cuz of you, they got banned cuz of laker homerism, and saying Lebron is overrated and babied by stern, not cuz fatman32 wanted me banned

another word for statman

fat
Old 02-26-2009, 07:01 PM   #22
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

As far as e-dective skills are concerned statman is pretty good. He's not always right (no one is) but he's pretty damn good.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 07:02 PM   #23
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I used to hang w/ Kyle @ Nova
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 07:04 PM   #24
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duality0234
Uh no..I have already made a thread about it. You fail at exposing others. Try getting out of your chair and start doing something for your life.
You have already made a thread about Yao vs Dwight? You are making this too easy.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:06 PM   #25
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
Statman, chill.

You're not a detective, and that is usually brought up whenever there is beef between you and anyone.

You accused some random poster of being me once to the point of him making a thread about it.
Am I upset? Did I make this thread? You're not smart and that is usually brought up whenever there is beef between you and anyone.

Did I really? Shame on me. Anything else?
Old 02-26-2009, 07:08 PM   #26
lilmarcgasol
Banned

Quote:
Am I upset? Did I make this thread? You're not smart and that is usually brought up whenever there is beef between you and anyone.

Did I really? Shame on me. Anything else?
it's not all about smarts, what v-unit lacks in smarts, he makes up for with basketball skills (thats right statman32 there is such a thing as excercise, get off your fatass try it some time) and looking like ryan reynolds.

Also who are you to comment on anyones smarts? All you do is post bogus stats about Amare and talk about how "he's not as bad a defender as you make him out to be, look at his BPG OMGZORZ!!!!" you aren't smart either.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:10 PM   #27
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmarcgasol
wtf you think im this kyle lowry idiot now?

Also, those user names didnt get banned cuz of you, they got banned cuz of laker homerism, and saying Lebron is overrated and babied by stern, not cuz fatman32 wanted me banned

another word for statman

fat
Eh, either you or Interminator. Sorry about that.

Did I say those usernames got banned because of me? How did you read anything I said and come up with that?

Anyways, you get banned because you are a troll. A moron who rarely ever has a good point. Jeff and Steve dont ban people because of laker homerism. They ban people for being morons or because Steve gets in a argument with about about Jews. You have always trolled this forum and after confronted, plays the innocent route. It's getting old and anyone that has been here long enough sees it.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:12 PM   #28
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You take this too serious.

Who gives a ****? I don't know what's more lame, someone trying to be known as a great online detective, or someone who actually is a known great online detective.

It's a lose-lose situation with you.

CEASE
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 07:18 PM   #29
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmarcgasol
it's not all about smarts, what v-unit lacks in smarts, he makes up for with basketball skills (thats right statman32 there is such a thing as excercise, get off your fatass try it some time) and looking like ryan reynolds.

Also who are you to comment on anyones smarts? All you do is post bogus stats about Amare and talk about how "he's not as bad a defender as you make him out to be, look at his BPG OMGZORZ!!!!" you aren't smart either.
I could not care less about V-Units basketball skills. That doesnt change the fact that he is a moron on a message board.

I am allowed to comment on his smarts and your smarts because you guys constantly provide this board with garbage. I have things to back me up unlike your rants about me being fat, stupid.

All my 17000 posts are Amare-related. You are right. I constantly make threads about Amare. I constantly post about him. Just another made up argument you try to present.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:19 PM   #30
lilmarcgasol
Banned

Quote:
Eh, either you or Interminator. Sorry about that.

Did I say those usernames got banned because of me? How did you read anything I said and come up with that?

Anyways, you get banned because you are a troll. A moron who rarely ever has a good point. Jeff and Steve dont ban people because of laker homerism. They ban people for being morons or because Steve gets in a argument with about about Jews. You have always trolled this forum and after confronted, plays the innocent route. It's getting old and anyone that has been here long enough sees it.
You think I'm interminator too? How the hell would I have time to make all of these posts, in different writing styles, often arguing with myself and supporting two different teams? What would be the point? In your mind do i just sit on ish 24 hours a day switching aliases and arguing with myself? Why so paranoid and fat statman32?

Also I am not a troll. And my accounts have got banned for homerism, for example Bruinlove got banned because I said the Lakers would be the #1 seed in the west and win the finals at the beginning of last season and everyone said i was a blind homer retard moron and got reported by like a billion people. I turned out right tho, ok they lost the finals, but they were the one seed and the Lakers got to the finals, so I know alot more about basketball than for example,

you who actually believes and used to argue that Amare could be a franchises #1 option and good enough to lead a team to a title (don't deny it your blubbery ass used to argue that, it was hard to hear though, the sound of your neck jiggling kept getting in the way.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: