Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 09-29-2006, 04:02 PM   #1
Wicked_1
Great young streetballer

Wicked_1 has an OK reputation so far
Default would you guys take this trade??

Zach Randolph and Jarret Jack for JAmal Crawford???:confused:

i have Jamal Crawford and i'm in need of a big man. i'm torn, with his knee issues and his personal problems...
Wicked_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 04:17 PM   #2
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Yes, I would. Of course, I haven't seen the rest of your roster either.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 04:45 PM   #3
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Crawford isn't starting this year is he? With the two Blazers guys, you have two starters, one who's the best player on the team (sadly) and another who I beilieve will do quite well this year.

I do it in a heartbeat.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 05:12 PM   #4
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

take the zach randloph this is a no brainer
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 05:25 PM   #5
Wicked_1
Great young streetballer

this is who i have on my team right now. i dont know i'm 50/50. anyone else all opinions count!

PG D. Wade
(Mia - PG,SG) PGSGGUtilBN .495 .783 13 2040 430 503 146 58 268
SG E. Jones
(Mem - SG,SF) SGGSFFUtilBN .404 .781 133 885 279 177 131 27 93
G J. Kidd
(NJ - PG) PGGUtilBN .404 .795 139 1065 580 672 150 29 192
SF K. Humphries
(Tor - SF,PF) SFPFFUtilBN .379 .523 0 188 157 30 23 16 31
PF T. Duncan
(SA - PF,C) PFFCUtilBN .484 .629 2 1485 881 253 70 162 198
F J. Smith
(Den - PF) PFFUtilBN .475 .774 0 379 230 31 24 13 40
C R. LaFrentz
(Por - PF,C) PFFCUtilBN .431 .680 112 639 406 115 29 72 65
Util K. Korver
(Phi - SF) SFFUtilBN .430 .849 184 939 270 163 65 26 98
Util C. Mobley
(LAC - SG) SGGUtilBN .426 .839 83 1170 341 238 93 36 145
Util --empty-- - - - - - - - - -
BN J. Crawford
(NY - SG) SGGUtilBN .416 .826 101 1128 248 301 87 15 175
BN M. Bonner
(SA - PF,C) PFFCUtilBN .448 .829 102 583 284 56 49 31 32
BN G. Buckner
(Dal - SG)
Old 09-29-2006, 05:45 PM   #6
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol Bonner and Smith are just taking up space. Randolph would be a solid replacement for one of them.
Old 09-29-2006, 07:33 PM   #7
Wicked_1
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
lol Bonner and Smith are just taking up space. Randolph would be a solid replacement for one of them.

you know i'm very suprised that Joe smith is still in the league after all these years with his mediocre play. i think he was a #1 draft pick also wasnt he and he was the reason why the timberwolves lost so many draft pics......
Old 09-29-2006, 11:53 PM   #8
thejoyofsobe
Local High School Star

thejoyofsobe has an OK reputation so far

Accept the trade before the other manager wises up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked_1
SF K. Humphries
(Tor - SF,PF) SFPFFUtilBN .379 .523 0 188 157 30 23 16 31
You've got to adjust Yahoo's ranking before autodrafting. That's worse than the people who got Joe Smith in the 4th round.

You've got to be able to find something better than Humphries, LaFrentz, Bonner and Buckner on the waiver wire.

Last edited by thejoyofsobe : 09-29-2006 at 11:56 PM.
thejoyofsobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 04:12 PM   #9
Wicked_1
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejoyofsobe
Accept the trade before the other manager wises up.

You've got to adjust Yahoo's ranking before autodrafting. That's worse than the people who got Joe Smith in the 4th round.

You've got to be able to find something better than Humphries, LaFrentz, Bonner and Buckner on the waiver wire.

god i know thats pretty bad isn't it! i only changed my yahoo rankings for the 1st round, i never had a chance to change the rest....i'm embarassed at getting those guys so early...
Old 10-02-2006, 05:05 PM   #10
thejoyofsobe
Local High School Star

Quote:
god i know thats pretty bad isn't it! i only changed my yahoo rankings for the 1st round, i never had a chance to change the rest....i'm embarassed at getting those guys so early...
unless you can pull off some waiver wire miracles or are able to wheel and deal a few favorable trades, I think you team is destined to flounder near the bottom. Your first three picks (who I can only assume are Wade, Duncan and Kidd) are a good core to build around. I hope you accepted that trade because Jarret Jack could be a decent contributor as well this year.

Players you may want to consider if they are still available in your league. They are free agents in my roto league and each is a better option than Bonner, Buckner, Smith or Humphries.

Bonzi Wells (he was added after we drafted in Yahoo! and just came off of waivers today.)

Earl Watson
Kwame Brown
Devin Harris
Desmond Mason
Sebastian Telfair
Al Jefferson
Kendrick Perkins
Eddy Curry
Vladimir Radmonovic
Antoine Walker
Danny Granger
Kevin Martin
Joel Pryzbilia
Marvin Williams
Antonio McDyess
Udonis Haslem
Nazr Mohammed
Rasho Nesterovic
Ryan Gomes
Travis Outlaw
Tim Thomas
Nene Hilario
Derek Fisher
Jamal Tinsley (I never thought i would ever recommend him, but desperate times call for desperate measures)
Hakim Warrick

Keep an eye on these guys because they are free agents in my league and they will be given opportunities to contribute:
Ronnie Brewer
Shelden Williams
Tyrus Thomas
J.J. Redick
Andrea Bargnani
Rodney Carney

Last edited by thejoyofsobe : 10-02-2006 at 05:35 PM.
Old 10-02-2006, 05:08 PM   #11
RidonKs
NBA Legend

BTW, what do you guys think Flip Murray will do this year, backing up Rip?
Old 10-02-2006, 05:14 PM   #12
thejoyofsobe
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
BTW, what do you guys think Flip Murray will do this year, backing up Rip?
I don't expect much from him with Rip getting his customary 35 minutes. I think he's going to average stats somewhere along the lines of:
0.5 3ptm 10 pts 2 reb 2 ast 1 stl
Old 10-06-2006, 03:52 PM   #13
Wicked_1
Great young streetballer

i just made the trade!!!

now i need to find a trade and get rid of Matt Monner, Greg Buckner, Kris Humphries and joe smith and find people that will take them and fill up my roster
Old 10-06-2006, 04:35 PM   #14
thejoyofsobe
Local High School Star

Quote:
i just made the trade!!!

now i need to find a trade and get rid of Matt Monner, Greg Buckner, Kris Humphries and joe smith and find people that will take them and fill up my roster
what forwards and centers are available in your league? you need rebounds and blocks.
Old 10-06-2006, 05:26 PM   #15
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Just made a trade. It was definately a blockbuster. I won't say who I got, just the trade for now. I'm curious what you guys think. Fantasy's kinda new to me.

Wade
Shaq
Melo
Mobley

for

AI
Jermaine
Charlie V
Stephen Jax

Thoughts? I didn't want to make a new thread, so I just decided to stick it here.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: