Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 10-06-2006, 06:57 PM   #16
thejoyofsobe
Local High School Star

thejoyofsobe has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Just made a trade. It was definately a blockbuster. I won't say who I got, just the trade for now. I'm curious what you guys think. Fantasy's kinda new to me.

Wade
Shaq
Melo
Mobley

for

AI
Jermaine
Charlie V
Stephen Jax

Thoughts? I didn't want to make a new thread, so I just decided to stick it here.
It looks like a fair trade to me on the condition that FT% doesn't count in your league. I know Melo and Wade will help you out in that department, but I don't know if their combined free throw shooting will be enough to counteract it. I also hope the rest of your team is solid in three point shooting because you seem to have taken a major loss in that category to become almost unbeatable in points.
thejoyofsobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 07:00 PM   #17
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Heh, it seems you know who I got anyway.

Anyways, looking at it that way, maybe I did lose out. FT% and 3's definately take a big hit. For 3's on my team, I have Mike Miller, Giricek, Deron Williams, and now Mobley. Troy Murphy also, but he doesn't make that many. Again, not all that great.

Oh well. Better luch next time.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 07:45 PM   #18
thejoyofsobe
Local High School Star

thejoyofsobe has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Heh, it seems you know who I got anyway.

Anyways, looking at it that way, maybe I did lose out. FT% and 3's definately take a big hit. For 3's on my team, I have Mike Miller, Giricek, Deron Williams, and now Mobley. Troy Murphy also, but he doesn't make that many. Again, not all that great.

Oh well. Better luch next time.
There's got to be someone better than Giricek on the waiver wire for threes. Vlad Rad, Antoine Walker, Kyle Korver, Earl Watson, Smush Parker, somebody other than Gordon Giricek.
thejoyofsobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 08:13 PM   #19
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

None of those guys are available. Not by a long shot.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: