Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-27-2009, 08:18 PM   #76
Knuck the Ficks
Come touch it, Dave

Knuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected posterKnuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected posterKnuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Stephon Marbury officially joins Boston Celtics

Marbury being your best player is a bad idea.

Marbury being your fifth best player on the other hand is great. I think he'll perform very well in Boston. And that kinda sucks.
Knuck the Ficks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 08:26 PM   #77
shaoyut
National High School Star

shaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected poster

Boston is so talented
shaoyut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 08:32 AM   #78
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

By the end of the season, I expect to see Marbury widely acknowledged as the best back-up point guard in the league. One game isn't enough to be 100% sure, but he doesn't appear to have lost his game, and as he gets his legs back (he stayed in shape but there's no substitute for playing) he's going to excel.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 08:36 AM   #79
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
By the end of the season, I expect to see Marbury widely acknowledged as the best back-up point guard in the league. One game isn't enough to be 100% sure, but he doesn't appear to have lost his game, and as he gets his legs back (he stayed in shape but there's no substitute for playing) he's going to excel.
really???? wow man genius genius I tell you genius.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 08:59 AM   #80
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Is there a reason why you've decided to reply to me today, or are you just boosting your post count? I'd rather not be dealing with someone that has no interesting point to make, your attempts at sarcasm are about as subtle as a sledgehammer...and half as clever.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 09:23 AM   #82
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuck the Ficks
Marbury being your best player is a bad idea.

Marbury being your fifth best player on the other hand is great. I think he'll perform very well in Boston. And that kinda sucks.

i don't think him perfirming well sucks. Seriously, the knicks didn't use him, we asked him to give money back, he did. Let him go play now. We shouldn't wish him ill, he's a jerk - we don't need to pile on. Maybe sitting out almost a year matured him a bit.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 09:26 AM   #83
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm going to get that jersey for when I go on vacation to NYC. The championship jersey.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 11:51 AM   #84
TheWitness
Serious playground baller

TheWitness has an OK reputation so far

Marbury will kill the Celtics' supposed championship run...

its official.. it will be the Cavs and the Lakers on NBA finals!
TheWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: