Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 02-27-2009, 05:51 PM   #16
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Philadelphia Eagles Offseason/Draft/Free Agency News

The Eagles losing Darrell Dawkins is wrong on many levels. That is a shame.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 05:53 PM   #17
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
The Eagles losing Darrell Dawkins is wrong on many levels. That is a shame.
ha u got confused with with Darren Daulton u f*cking sick mets fan.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 05:54 PM   #18
crounsa810
National High School Star

crounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected poster

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN YOU DAWKINS!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, DAMN YOU EAGLES MANAGEMENT!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE SIGNED HIM EARLIER!!!!!!!!!!!

Buckhalter's joining him there???? Screw you Eagles Management. You suck

Last edited by crounsa810 : 02-27-2009 at 06:01 PM.
crounsa810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 06:02 PM   #19
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Such a shame that more guys can't stay with one team their entire careers.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 06:12 PM   #20
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by crounsa810
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN YOU DAWKINS!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, DAMN YOU EAGLES MANAGEMENT!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE SIGNED HIM EARLIER!!!!!!!!!!!

Buckhalter's joining him there???? Screw you Eagles Management. You suck

Who cares about Buckhalter? He is so replacable its not even funny. I dont fault mgmt for letting him go free. In fact I'm in full support of upgrading that spot via draft. Go find a guy who can be as productive if not more productive but with bigger upside and potential to replace Brian Westbrook. Thats what the Eagles can really go for.

The one thing that sucks about Dawkins is he was a staple here. Just weird seeing him elsewhere much like Jerry Rice not being a SF 49'er. Who cares to see dude play for someone else? Lets face it Dawkins lost a step and got beat more than he made the big plays. Prime passed.

My 2 issues with this is 1. He was flat out the leader of this defense, team. Much like Ray Lewis. I've come across some who say he isnt the Ray of old. Yeah but he still is good/quality but most importantly brings leadership that cant be undervalue and overlooked. Thats B.Dawk. 2. Who are you replacing him with?

But #1 is more significant than #2 tho.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 06:13 PM   #21
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
Anthony Gargano is reporting Derrick Ward is coming in for a visit. Gobb you know as well as I do very rarely do players come in for visits and leave without a contract.

Werd altho i just cant see him signing here. That would be an upgrade over Buckhalter. I love Ward.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 06:16 PM   #22
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Werd. That would be an upgrade over Buckhalter. I love Ward.
Huge upgrade. He'd get a lot of carries too. God for bid Westbrook gets injured you can feel confident giving him the full workload. If a player like Lesean McCoy falls to them in the 2nd round he'd be a great pick.

Lets see what we do @ TE/FB/WR. I'd like to address all of those via FA. Use the draft to provide depth and eventual successors.
Old 02-27-2009, 06:17 PM   #23
crounsa810
National High School Star

crounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected poster

No one answered. Anything about Marvin Harrison?
crounsa810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 07:53 PM   #24
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

If Eagles get Ward that's such an upgrade. Ya'll would love D Ward
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 08:15 PM   #25
hito da god
look that way >>>>

hito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected poster

good thing buckhalter's gone. hopefully we can sign ward.

needless to say i'm upset about losing dawkins and his leadership in the locker room but there's no time to grieve over that. we've got to make some moves.
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 08:18 PM   #26
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Thomas
Runyan
Dawkins
LJ Smith
Sheppard
Considine
Buckhalter

If you lose all that, I'd be pissed.

Who's going to be the starting safety's? I know Demps but who's on the other side now.

If Eagles can get Ward and Boldin/Housh then that's big time

Last edited by HaNdLe ThE RoCk : 02-27-2009 at 08:22 PM.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 08:29 PM   #27
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
Thomas
Runyan
Dawkins
LJ Smith
Sheppard
Considine
Buckhalter

If you lose all that, I'd be pissed.

Who's going to be the starting safety's? I know Demps but who's on the other side now.

If Eagles can get Ward and Boldin/Housh then that's big time
Stacey Andrews is an upgrade over Runyan at this point in time.
Sheppard was expendable because they have 3 corners who are better.
LJ Smith is a bum, same with Considine.
Tra will most likely be resigned.
Buckhalter although good can and will be replaced.

Quintin Mikell is a very good versatile safety as anyone else. Demps is young and raw. They need to address safety. Yeremiah Bell would have been perfect.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:29 PM   #28
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Seeing Dawk leave ruined my day. My friend called me at my job just to tell me that and I was pissing off customers the rest of the night. I'd like Ward to come in. I heard the Browns were chasing after him too? Who knows
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 09:32 PM   #29
hito da god
look that way >>>>

hito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected poster

ward would be nice [huge upgrade over buck] but i'd much rather like a power back now that i think about it.
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 09:32 PM   #30
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by hito da god
ward would be nice [huge upgrade over buck] but i'd much rather like a power back now that i think about it.
yeah but who is available
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: