Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-25-2009, 02:16 PM   #406
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Default Re: Philadelphia Eagles Offseason/Draft/Free Agency News

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magic Man
Lol, i've been completely out of the loop this offseason. When I got back on it I saw all our losses. Fine. Then I get out of the loop again and it seems like we have no f*ckin players. Lol, wtf'? Do we even have a db beside Asante now? And why can't we push the envelope and do the damn Bolden deal? When did McNabb have his finest season? With TO. That recieving core is what has been holding the team back but now it seems like the whole squad has been gutted. Also, we need to step our linebacking game up.
You can't be a Lakers fan and like the Eagles.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 02:17 PM   #407
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield

Yea, cus here in LA I goot go for the home team.
The Magic Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 03:06 PM   #408
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:

The funny part is reading his post. How are you an Eagles fan typing like that? The only people who can type like that are people who were sent overseas to Iraq, Afghanistan. They have a legit excuse. But the crap he spews in that post blatantly shows he isnt a fan. He's more of a poser. He asked "Do the Eagles have a DB besides Asante". How can you claim to be an Eagles fan and seriously ask that? He's better off liking Dallas or Pitt.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 03:07 PM   #409
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
The funny part is reading his post. How are you an Eagles fan typing like that? The only people who can type like that are people who were sent overseas to Iraq, Afghanistan. They have a legit excuse. But the crap he spews in that post blatantly shows he isnt a fan. He's more of a poser. He asked "Do the Eagles have a DB besides Asante". How can you claim to be an Eagles fan and seriously ask that? He's better off liking Dallas or Pitt.
Agreed. Just saying you root for a team doesn't make you a fan.

Edit: I just read his post for the first time and LOL @ the WR's holding the Eagles back and having bad LB's.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:11 PM   #410
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

Quote:

Ok, so I already posted that I havent been keeping up with the offseason. Everytime I read NFL news, Philly is getting rid of dbs. That makes me a non fan? WTF are you talking...

Oh, wait. It's GOBB. The dude who knows nothing about everything but swear he knows everything. I have yet to see you post anything that makes a lick of sense in my 2 months. Maybe you're going through a slump? Anyway, I'm guessing you and Marlo are from Philly. Philly cats are the only muaf8ckas I know who'll hate on thier own fans. Lol, classic.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:15 PM   #411
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

Quote:
Agreed. Just saying you root for a team doesn't make you a fan.

Edit: I just read his post for the first time and LOL @ the WR's holding the Eagles back and having bad LB's.

Lol, ok, I guess maybe me not being from Philly makes me use a non bias opinion that you arent capable of. McNabb final gets a dependable reciever. They go to the Bowl. To leaves, Philly declines. Am I missing something? And when did I say the LBs were bad?

Lol, I can root for your team but I'm not a fan yet? Ok, how long is my probabtion?
Old 04-25-2009, 03:28 PM   #412
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
Lol, ok, I guess maybe me not being from Philly makes me use a non bias opinion that you arent capable of. McNabb final gets a dependable reciever. They go to the Bowl. To leaves, Philly declines. Am I missing something? And when did I say the LBs were bad?

Lol, I can root for your team but I'm not a fan yet? Ok, how long is my probabtion?
Mcnabb went to many a probowls without a great WR.

Also you said "we need to step our linebacking game up" implying that our linebackers aren't very good no?

Don't take it personally.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:35 PM   #413
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Ok, so I already posted that I havent been keeping up with the offseason.

That has NOTHING to do with what you posted. You made errors saying the LBs are bad, WRs have held the Eagles back, and seriously asked who did the Eagles have at DB besides Asante Samuel (who only has been here for 1 damn season). None of these things have anything to do with not keeping up with the offseason

Quote:
Everytime I read NFL news, Philly is getting rid of dbs. That makes me a non fan? WTF are you talking...

Philly traded Lito and B.Dawkins signed with Denver. Oops that happened in the offseason where you have been out the loop. Yet you say everytime you read nfl news Philly is getting rid of DBs. Like who? Since you're a fan tell me, Marlo and the rest of the Eagles fans who.

Asking who do the Eagles have at DB besides a DB who only played here ONE YEAR is hilarious. You are that clueless to who played with Asante last season? Who was on the other side of the field EAGLES FAN. And no it wasnt a DB that the Eagles got RID OF either. There is no way you can be an Eagles fan and NOT KNOW who HE IS.

Did you even watch the NFC title game vs the Cards? Since you're an Eagles fan and this question has zero to do with the OFFSEASON that you are out of the loop on (altho everytime u read nfl news u have a clue ). Tell me, Marlo and the rest of the Eagles fan how that game went. Break it down as if I didnt see the game or I came home from doing a tour and wanna know what went right, wrong, how did they lose etc etc.

Talk to us EAGLES FAN.

Quote:
Oh, wait. It's GOBB.

Yes the legendary poster of ISH.

Quote:
The dude who knows nothing about everything but swear he knows everything.

There are certain sports I have little to no knowledge on. You're not gonna see me in a hockey thread trying to discuss the game or even the Flyers. I root for the Flyers but I'm not a FAN of the Flyers. That is the same thing you are in relation to the Eagles. Root for them but you're simply not a fan. And I have no problem saying I'm not a fan. Because let a Flyers fan grill me? I'll fold. And I can play the part and go google, study stats, rosters, take opinions in articles and put them in my own words (backed by grammatical errors at that) and pretend. But I'm not. I wont. And that Flyers fan will see the BS much like me and Marlo have done with you!

Quote:
I have yet to see you post anything that makes a lick of sense in my 2 months.

I love these statements. The ones where posters make up things with no support or proof. Its a defensive mechanism it seems when backed into a corner.

"GOBB no one likes you here! Leave!"
"Everyone thinks you are a joke"

"You are on here 24/7". I love this one because i can not log on for 1 month and the day i come back someone will type that. "You're here all the time. This is your life. You have no job you loser mailman"

"You dont know hip hop"

"You dont know shyt about basketball, football, baseball, boxing"

"I havent seen you type anything with a good point. Not even one time in the past 6 months"

I can go on and on. You havent seen me post anything that makes a lick of sense yet in this thread I suggest you read my replies and within this week alone I've made numerous posts that make sense.

But hey go ahead and make up some BS because I hiked up your skirt and everyone in the schoolyard is pointing and laughing. You're embarrassed. Deal with it.

Quote:
Anyway, I'm guessing you and Marlo are from Philly. Philly cats are the only muaf8ckas I know who'll hate on thier own fans. Lol, classic.

No you're not a fan of the Eagles. Marlo is like a friggin nomad. He's lived alot of places in this country. And yet he knows about the Eagles team. He doesnt type nonsense "Stewart Bradley is the starting MLB? Wow I've been out the loop. But do the Eagles have any good players on DL besides Darren Howard who had alot of sacks last season? This team is always signing and drafting DL. I dunno.".

Get out of this thread. Fraud.

Last edited by GOBB : 04-25-2009 at 03:51 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:40 PM   #414
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 03:44 PM   #415
ruslan
Decent college freshman

GOBB:

ruslan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 03:47 PM   #416
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:

Mcnabb has had good season WITHOUT T.Owens. Eagles have been successful WITHOUT T.Owens. Check how many NFC title appearance they have gone to since Reid took over. T.Owens didnt play in the postseason until the SB. Eagles got there in the playoffs without him. T.Owens did impact the offense and make it the most productive since the Reid regime took over. T.Owens gets credit, he did impact. But stop acting like this team depended on Owens and without him were lost. No.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:41 PM   #417
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

Quote:
That has NOTHING to do with what you posted. You made errors saying the LBs are bad, WRs have held the Eagles back, and seriously asked who did the Eagles have at DB besides Asante Samuel (who only has been here for 1 damn season). None of these things have anything to do with not keeping up with the offseason

Philly traded Lito and B.Dawkins signed with Denver. Oops that happened in the offseason where you have been out the loop. Yet you say everytime you read nfl news Philly is getting rid of DBs. Like who? Since you're a fan tell me, Marlo and the rest of the Eagles fans who.

Asking who do the Eagles have at DB besides a DB who only played here ONE YEAR is hilarious. You are that clueless to who played with Asante last season? Who was on the other side of the field EAGLES FAN. And no it wasnt a DB that the Eagles got RID OF either. There is no way you can be an Eagles fan and NOT KNOW who HE IS.

Did you even watch the NFC title game vs the Cards? Since you're an Eagles fan and this question has zero to do with the OFFSEASON that you are out of the loop on (altho everytime u read nfl news u have a clue ). Tell me, Marlo and the rest of the Eagles fan how that game went. Break it down as if I didnt see the game or I came home from doing a tour and wanna know what went right, wrong, how did they lose etc etc.

Talk to us EAGLES FAN.

Yes the legendary poster of ISH.

There are certain sports I have little to no knowledge on. You're not gonna see me in a hockey thread trying to discuss the game or even the Flyers. I root for the Flyers but I'm not a FAN of the Flyers. That is the same thing you are in relation to the Eagles. Root for them but you're simply not a fan. And I have no problem saying I'm not a fan. Because let a Flyers fan grill me? I'll fold. And I can play the part and go google, study stats, rosters, take opinions in articles and put them in my own words (backed by grammatical errors at that) and pretend. But I'm not. I wont. And that Flyers fan will see the BS much like me and Marlo have done with you!

I love these statements. The ones where posters make up things with no support or proof. Its a defensive mechanism it seems when backed into a corner.

"GOBB no one likes you here! Leave!"
"Everyone thinks you are a joke"

"You are on here 24/7". I love this one because i can not log on for 1 month and the day i come back someone will type that. "You're here all the time. This is your life. You have no job you loser mailman"

"You dont know hip hop"

"You dont know shyt about basketball, football, baseball, boxing"

"I havent seen you type anything with a good point. Not even one time in the past 6 months"

I can go on and on. You havent seen me post anything that makes a lick of sense yet in this thread I suggest you read my replies and within this week alone I've made numerous posts that make sense.

But hey go ahead and make up some BS because I hiked up your skirt and everyone in the schoolyard is pointing and laughing. You're embarrassed. Deal with it.

No you're not a fan of the Eagles. Marlo is like a friggin nomad. He's lived alot of places in this country. And yet he knows about the Eagles team. He doesnt type nonsense "Stewart Bradley is the starting MLB? Wow I've been out the loop. But do the Eagles have any good players on DL besides Darren Howard who had alot of sacks last season? This team is always signing and drafting DL. I dunno.".

Get out of this thread. Fraud.

Lol, whoa. I'm sure you'll get what you were going for with this. A few of your "buds" will ROTF or LOL. I seriously stopped reading after you said I claimed the LBs were bad. Never said that. I can see how sarcasm would be lost on a lifeless bastard like yourself. So when I said do we have any DBs besides Asante, I figured you werent that retarded to take that as godpel. Yea, I thought we'd go play next season with 1 DB Lol, I didnt read this yawnfest but I did scroll down. Sure did say Me and Marlo a lot. So I need to take a quiz now, to be a fan?

Also lol @ the comments people make about you. Lol, never knew everyone else felt the same way about you. I thought it was just me. It all boils down to this. You two fools are sitting here lecturing me about the Eagles when you are in total denial. They havent won jack sh*t. TO was instrumental in them going to the SB. Was it because of him or the fact that McNabb finally had a dependable reciever? I dont care about Donavon's f*ckin Probowl selections. F*ck that. Jackson is gonna be the truth but until we get that #1 go to guy, there will be no ring. If you can't see that it's the wr position holding them back, your just as blind as Andy Reid.

And watch and see if Philly gets Boldin, both you idiots will giggle like little schoolgirls and say Eagles 2010 Superbowl Champions.

GOBB, honestly, I'd truly be surprised if anyone here actually liked you or even took you serious. Marlo, never had any bad thoughts about you. Still don't, I just think you're getting gased up by GOBB's dumba$$. Either way, both of your biases are getting in the way of truth. Too bad for you.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:52 PM   #418
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Just my 2 cents...TO was out with that broken ankle leading up to the Super Bowl. So the Eagles lost many Nfc championships without him and won 1 without him. It wasn't like he led us to the Super Bowl really.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 05:31 PM   #419
Lakers13
Reload Time

Any news on a trade for Boldin?
Lakers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 06:52 PM   #420
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
Just my 2 cents...TO was out with that broken ankle leading up to the Super Bowl. So the Eagles lost many Nfc championships without him and won 1 without him. It wasn't like he led us to the Super Bowl really.

Exactly.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: