Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 03-04-2009, 07:28 PM   #76
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Philadelphia Eagles Offseason/Draft/Free Agency News

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
i just listened to that interview...sigh
Yeah and Dawk talked to Derrick Gunn and was going to go on Daily News Live to get the story straight but Gunn said he talked with his wife and thought better of it. He's pretty upset with Banner. It's getting ugly.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 08:04 PM   #77
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

so ughhh when are the eagles going to make a move and do anything?????
Styles p is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:03 PM   #78
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p
so ughhh when are the eagles going to make a move and do anything?????

they just did....

sent wr greg lewis to the patriots for undisclosed compensation per rotoworld

edit eagles get 2009 5th rounder

Last edited by NoGunzJustSkillz : 03-05-2009 at 04:31 PM.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:23 PM   #79
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Finally we get rid of Greg Lewis. I cant stand him. lol
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:30 PM   #80
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Finally we get rid of Greg Lewis. I cant stand him. lol
he always kills the patriots, lol.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:32 PM   #81
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
he always kills the patriots, lol.
Are the Eagles just gonna fill there roster this off-season with draft picks and undrafted free agents? lol
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:34 PM   #82
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Are the Eagles just gonna fill there roster this off-season with draft picks and undrafted free agents? lol

funny thing is i think we are something like 40 million under the cap.
Old 03-05-2009, 04:35 PM   #83
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
funny thing is i think we are something like 40 million under the cap.
Maybe you can overpay one of the few free agents left. lol
Old 03-05-2009, 04:36 PM   #84
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
They have 11 draft picks. This years free agent class is weak. Do I wish we would have done more? Definitely, but it is what it is and in reality when they want a FA they deem worthy of big $ they get him.

So far they need to address FB, RB, TE, and add depth to the O-line.

On defense they are pretty much set everywhere aside from Safety.

Last edited by MarloStanfield : 03-05-2009 at 04:39 PM.
Old 03-05-2009, 04:36 PM   #85
NoGunzJustSkillz

Quote:
Maybe you can overpay one of the few free agents left. lol

eagles overpay?
Old 03-05-2009, 04:40 PM   #86
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
Shawn Springs paid a visit to Philly

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...m_No_Dawk.html

Oh no, don't sign your 35 year old safety who's a legend in your town. Sign a 33 year old cornerback to switch positions and replace him!

In other news, Tra Thomas said their is no interest coming from the Eagles to resign him.
Dont worry. Patriots just signed Springs.

Old 03-05-2009, 04:40 PM   #87
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
They have 11 draft picks. This years free agent class is weak. Do I wish we would have done more? Definitely, but it is what it is and in reality when they want a FA they deem worthy of big $ they get him.

Give us your 2nd and 4th for Larry Johnson or Tony Gonzalez.
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:42 PM   #88
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:

Yah the free agent class is weak but the Eagles havent done anything and keep losing decent contributers. What 11 draft picks do you guys have? Are you counting the 5th rounder you just got from the Patriots. Just interested to see if they have a bunch of 3rd/4th rounders because you can get plenty of contributers in those rounds without paying them anything.
Old 03-05-2009, 04:42 PM   #89
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I dont know who the Eagles will sign or draft. I know one thing. They better NOT go into next season with Dan Klecko as our starting FB. The year they goofed and didnt sign any kick/punt returners? That following offseason they added Demp/Action Jackson and we went from laughable to respectable. I dont know Dan's story and why he has played damn near every position in football besides QB. But I'm sorry dude. You are not a FB. Hopefully Reid and company agree with me and we find one. Dont care if its in the draft or signing a vet. If i ever see Dan Klecko catch a pass and run? That'll be the day I die because when he did catch and run? I laughed my ass off where i couldnt breathe.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:44 PM   #90
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
Yah the free agent class is weak but the Eagles havent done anything and keep losing decent contributers. What 11 draft picks do you guys have? Are you counting the 5th rounder you just got from the Patriots. Just interested to see if they have a bunch of 3rd/4th rounders because you can get plenty of contributers in those rounds without paying them anything.
Actually this 5th from the Patriots makes 12. Two first round picks. Three 5th's, two 4th round picks, A couple other extras I can't think of but def. 12.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: