Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 09-29-2006, 08:13 PM   #1
bullsfan
I hit open 5-footers

bullsfan has an OK reputation so far
Default Knicks winning a championship?

When will the Knicks win a championship

1. When dogs start flying
2. When Tyson starts playing offense
3. When Eddy starts playing Deffence
4. When Michael Jordan becomes a legend in NFL
5. When Cats start singing

They Will Never win championship unless all these things happen

P.s we got 6 rings and were soon gonna get more
bullsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 10:35 PM   #2
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far

There's no point stating the obvious, enough's been said. The Knicks are going down, while the Bulls rise to the top. Go Bulls!!!
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 09:00 AM   #3
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

LOL, Bulls arent going anywhere this season either. I guarantee that the Knicks will make the playoffs.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 11:20 AM   #4
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Shafir you said that the Bulls aren't going anywhere this season either. So why are you saying that the Knicks will make the playoffs. The Bulls are the ones who will make it for sure.
Old 10-03-2006, 05:12 PM   #5
ILLEFEX
Serious playground baller

ILLEFEX has an OK reputation so far

man, i can't believe those knicks fans are still talking shiet about the bulls..........letz just do it like this........i dunno if my fellow bulls fans will agree with me but, if the knicks makes it to the playoffs, then knicks fans can talk all the shiet they want in the bulls forum.......if we make it to the playoffs, just leave us the f*ck alone, you guys are annoying the shiet out of us...........

instead of making to the playoffs, just whoever has the better record.......

New York DickerSuckers! WooHoo!!
ILLEFEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 05:18 PM   #6
goillcity
I brick open layups

goillcity has an OK reputation so far

the knickerbacher fans are just on our nuts
if your team was named after some weak ass pants you'd be ridin the didic too
new york can get the duck sick
GO
BEARS
goillcity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 05:36 PM   #7
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Style
Shafir you said that the Bulls aren't going anywhere this season either. So why are you saying that the Knicks will make the playoffs. The Bulls are the ones who will make it for sure.
What I meant by that was that the Bulls werent going to win the championship either. I dont consider the playoffs a major accomplishment.
Old 10-03-2006, 05:38 PM   #8
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLEFEX
man, i can't believe those knicks fans are still talking shiet about the bulls..........letz just do it like this........i dunno if my fellow bulls fans will agree with me but, if the knicks makes it to the playoffs, then knicks fans can talk all the shiet they want in the bulls forum.......if we make it to the playoffs, just leave us the f*ck alone, you guys are annoying the shiet out of us...........

instead of making to the playoffs, just whoever has the better record.......

New York DickerSuckers! WooHoo!!
If im not mistaken, this thread was started by ''Bullsfan'' stating that the Knicks will never win a championship. Knickscity is an idiot for starting that thread a week ago, and I as a Knicks fan apologize for him. Bulls are gonna be great this year, im not disputing that, but I doubt they have enough to get through NJ Nets, Cleveland, Miami, or Detroit.
Old 10-03-2006, 05:49 PM   #9
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Making the playoffs, not an accomplishment! For some teams it is, especially for the Knicks. The Bulls will win the championship not this year, but very soon.

P.S. Shafir, thanks for apologizing for what an idiot Knickscity is.

Last edited by Crazy Style : 10-03-2006 at 05:56 PM.
Old 10-03-2006, 05:53 PM   #10
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

Yeah, for the Knicks, it's an accomplishment, not for the Bulls. Why? Because the Bulls are better then the Knicks, plain and simple. Im not here to talk trash,but you guys are underrating the Knicks way too much.
Old 10-03-2006, 05:57 PM   #11
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

I guess we will have to see how the season goes to determine how good are teams really are. Preseason starts soon and the first game of the regular season starts on October 31, so it's all starting this month. Let the action begin.

Last edited by Crazy Style : 10-03-2006 at 06:03 PM.
Old 10-03-2006, 11:32 PM   #12
BullsBigMan29
I hit open 5-footers

BullsBigMan29 has an OK reputation so far

To not quote Jimi Hendrix....

"Scuse me While I laugh in your eye"
BullsBigMan29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 01:30 AM   #13
Internet
Kids at the park dunk on me

Internet has an OK reputation so far

knickscity certainly is trash, thanks shafir. I think us Bulls fans like to talk down the knicks cos we want to talk up the idea of our draft pick this year being nice and low.
And while some of us may well be underestimating them as you say, many knicks fans in the knick forum, actually pretty much all of them have over rated the knicks. Your not making the playoffs, but should be better than last year. Thanks
Internet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 12:06 PM   #14
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafir
If im not mistaken, this thread was started by ''Bullsfan'' stating that the Knicks will never win a championship. Knickscity is an idiot for starting that thread a week ago, and I as a Knicks fan apologize for him. Bulls are gonna be great this year, im not disputing that, but I doubt they have enough to get through NJ Nets, Cleveland, Miami, or Detroit.
if you really are knicks fan, you are a clown. my thread about the bulls not making the playoffs was started about a month ago. I still feel that way. but no way I will correct myself then sound even dumber by saying that the bulls will be great, but won't bet at best 5th in the east. now that was stupid. and the bulls still won't make the playoffs.

Last edited by knickscity : 10-06-2006 at 12:11 PM.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 12:19 PM   #15
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Oh, no it's you again. I'm 100% positive the Bulls will make the playoffs, come on think before you speak.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: