Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Boston Celtics Forum

Boston Celtics Forum Boston Celtics message board - Boston celtics fan forum

Old 06-12-2006, 04:54 AM   #1
Snoopy
I brick open layups

Snoopy has an OK reputation so far
Default How many wins ya'll?

What up celtics fam? just to see your thoughts on next season, ie we lottery bound again, east finals etc, personally i think we get 47, finish first in the atlantic and make the semi's before losing in 6 to the heat, giving the young guys good experience for the year after when our run of titles begins.
Snoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 07:45 AM   #2
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The way the team is presently constructed if Delonte, Al, Perk, Wally, and Tony can stay healthy (and everyone else, too) 42 wins could happen. Too much time for a sure prediction though, with the draft, free agency and trading season on the horizon.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 07:47 AM   #3
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
What up celtics fam? just to see your thoughts on next season, ie we lottery bound again, east finals etc, personally i think we get 47, finish first in the atlantic and make the semi's before losing in 6 to the heat, giving the young guys good experience for the year after when our run of titles begins.
you serious?:confused:
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 07:56 AM   #4
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

Barring any major injuries, 45 wins is realistic. The kids should all take steps forward.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 09:36 AM   #5
Snoopy
I brick open layups

hell yeh im serious, a lil optimism never hurt anyone and things are looking positive for em right now
Old 06-12-2006, 11:07 PM   #6
funky2dope
I airball my layups

funky2dope has an OK reputation so far

I reckon we should'nt get to far ahead of ourselves. I think to aim for a 41 - 41 season would be a reachable target. We still won't be in the same class as Miami, Detroit, New Jersey, Cleveland, Chicago (who were a major dissapointment this year) Washington, etc. Maybe the year after if our nucleus is still in tact will be knocking on the door of the East leaders. but not next year. Patience my friends, patience.
funky2dope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 12:24 AM   #7
lollol604
I airball my layups

lollol604 has an OK reputation so far

40-42 record
lollol604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 02:21 AM   #8
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

Anywhere around .500 is reasonable. Best case scenario (no major injuries or other problems) they could get a 6-8 seed in playoffs, but realistically I see them falling a bit short of a .500 record and being on the verge of 8th seed (just made it or just lost it).
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 12:31 PM   #9
SJellen
I hit open 5-footers

SJellen has an OK reputation so far

without any moves id say 38-44. they flip records with the sixers
SJellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 12:40 PM   #10
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

I understand, it completely depends what Ainge does this offseason, he could trade the pick and make the Celtics a lot better fast.

But still, with this Roster, it won't be that unrealistic to win 43-45 games if they continue to improve.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 05:26 PM   #11
PoisonousDart
Can barely lace up my sneakers

PoisonousDart has an OK reputation so far
Default Huh?

I don't even SPECTULATE on stuff like this until after the Summer Leagues are over or during Preseason...One.
PoisonousDart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 10:23 PM   #12
Snoopy
I brick open layups

how many summer league wins then?
Old 06-29-2006, 01:52 AM   #13
InLebronWeTrust
High School Varsity 12th Man

InLebronWeTrust has decent reputation

1-81..

Nah.. Um i say you guys go.. 38-44 depending on if AI shows up then up a couple points
InLebronWeTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 08:05 PM   #14
Snoopy
I brick open layups

uh if we get AI what kinda bench does that leave us with if we have to deal so many players to get him?
Old 06-29-2006, 08:06 PM   #15
Snoopy
I brick open layups

oh and i reckon 45 wins with current roster, telfair is gonna be sick
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: