Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 03-01-2009, 12:38 PM   #1
InLebronWeTrust
High School Varsity 12th Man

InLebronWeTrust has decent reputation
Default first cavs game

So it looks like my dads buddy is getting me tickets for either april 12th at home against crybury and the celts or a week prior against San Antonio. Any recommendations on places to eat in there? Or anything cheap close by.. I've been to Cleveland before, but not in about 5-6 years. Any other comments.. feel free to leave them.
InLebronWeTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 01:21 PM   #2
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation
Default Re: first cavs game

Quote:
Originally Posted by InLebronWeTrust
So it looks like my dads buddy is getting me tickets for either april 12th at home against crybury and the celts or a week prior against San Antonio. Any recommendations on places to eat in there? Or anything cheap close by.. I've been to Cleveland before, but not in about 5-6 years. Any other comments.. feel free to leave them.

How long will you be in town and where are you staying? Or is it just a one night thing?

There was a thread on this by a guy named Bilsak I think. Look for that one. If you tell me where you're staying or which way you're coming up I can offer some suggestions.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 03:21 PM   #3
InLebronWeTrust

We will probably end up leaving early sunday morning.. im about 2.5 hours east of pittsburgh so it should be like 5-6 hours or so. We'll only be there for the day and traveling back home when the games over.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:22 AM   #4
Mathius

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

Quote:
We will probably end up leaving early sunday morning.. im about 2.5 hours east of pittsburgh so it should be like 5-6 hours or so. We'll only be there for the day and traveling back home when the games over.

Hm. I don't know the east side that well. You're probably gonna be coming up 480, yeah? Figure out your route and I'll make some phone calls.

Mathius
Old 03-03-2009, 10:34 AM   #5
bisk

bisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
How long will you be in town and where are you staying? Or is it just a one night thing?

There was a thread on this by a guy named Bilsak I think. Look for that one. If you tell me where you're staying or which way you're coming up I can offer some suggestions.

Mathius

I think his name is "bisk" and the thread is still on the first page...
bisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:41 AM   #6
Mathius

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisk

I think his name is "bisk" and the thread is still on the first page...

Ok, whatever. I'm not in the habit of opening the front page while i'm in the middle of typing a message. It was close enough. If you're offended that I couldn't remember your name, maybe you should post more so people start to notice you.

Mathius
Old 03-03-2009, 02:46 PM   #7
InLebronWeTrust

Quote:
Hm. I don't know the east side that well. You're probably gonna be coming up 480, yeah? Figure out your route and I'll make some phone calls.

Mathius

Maybe 80 out west to pick up on 322 in ohio.. I don't know. My dads the captain navigator
Old 03-03-2009, 05:50 PM   #8
bisk

bisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Ok, whatever. I'm not in the habit of opening the front page while i'm in the middle of typing a message. It was close enough. If you're offended that I couldn't remember your name, maybe you should post more so people start to notice you.

Mathius

I was actually taking it lightly, cause I don't care if you forgot my name or not. I was joking with it...you know, the face?
Don't worry, I don't get mad at a fellow Cavs fan quickly mate.

And about posting more (which I have been doin lately), it's just with all these twattish threads like that Kobe vs. Lebron stuff, I can't be bothered, you know. Just post mainly in GT's...
bisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:36 PM   #9
Mathius

Quote:
Maybe 80 out west to pick up on 322 in ohio.. I don't know. My dads the captain navigator

Do you mean 422? That runs into 480. From there you can take 77 north or 176 into downtown.

Your route will make a huge difference into where you're looking to stop. What kind of food do you two prefer?

Mathius
Old 03-03-2009, 09:37 PM   #10
Mathius

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisk
And about posting more (which I have been doin lately), it's just with all these twattish threads like that Kobe vs. Lebron stuff, I can't be bothered, you know. Just post mainly in GT's...

I can relate to that. Looking for a new forum to post on. I can't take much more of the trolls and morons on this board.

Mathius
Old 03-03-2009, 10:51 PM   #11
InLebronWeTrust

Quote:
Do you mean 422? That runs into 480. From there you can take 77 north or 176 into downtown.

Your route will make a huge difference into where you're looking to stop. What kind of food do you two prefer?

Mathius

Yeah.. the first one looks about right that you stated. Any like italian seafood places would be pretty nice.
Old 03-16-2009, 10:12 PM   #12
InLebronWeTrust

It's gonna be the 5th against san antonio. I hate the spurs more then anyone in the league so it will be excellent.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:50 PM   #13
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

this is my new alias.. and I wanted to announce to the cav nation that I had a sick time and enjoyed watching tim duncan's squad get pummeled
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:12 AM   #14
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Where did you sit? How many Spurs fans were there? Get any autographs or anything like that?

Cavs games are the best. Such a treat to see a young phenom such as LeBron. Him and that team really are something special. I can only imagine the buzz in the air these days. I haven't been there since November.

Exciting time to be a Cavs fan.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 03:12 PM   #15
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Where did you sit? How many Spurs fans were there? Get any autographs or anything like that?

Cavs games are the best. Such a treat to see a young phenom such as LeBron. Him and that team really are something special. I can only imagine the buzz in the air these days. I haven't been there since November.

Exciting time to be a Cavs fan.

I saw about five people with spurs jerseys on.. that's about it. I was in c126 like mid level, midcourt. They were pretty nice seats.

No autographs but I saw Brady Quinn, his bangin' girlfriend, Flea, and Bootsy Collins.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: