Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-01-2009, 06:51 PM   #31
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Joe Smith bought out, will sign with Cavs...

I think smith is a lock for the cavs. He's a solid dude, great job ferry.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 06:53 PM   #32
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Joe Smith bought out, will sign with Cavs?

Im pizzed.
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 06:55 PM   #33
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
Im pizzed.

Keep being pissed until Wednesday please. It'll help our chances. Here I'll help...

IF JOE SMITH GOES TO THE CAVS I WILL BE AS PISSED AS MY NEWBORN DAUGHTER'S DIAPER AT 3AM IN THE MORNING!
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 06:56 PM   #34
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Im pizzed.

About what? Neither Smith or Gooden has even been bought out yet. I'm assuming you wanted Gooden more, but you realize that either of these players will only be coming over on a 1 year deal negating the only advantage Gooden has over Smith. Smith is a better shooter and a smarter defender than Gooden is. I don't see what you have to be pissed about.
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 06:59 PM   #35
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
About what? Neither Smith or Gooden has even been bought out yet. I'm assuming you wanted Gooden more, but you realize that either of these players will only be coming over on a 1 year deal negating the only advantage Gooden has over Smith. Smith is a better shooter and a smarter defender than Gooden is. I don't see what you have to be pissed about.

He's being sarcastic. If you read the whole thread you would of seen him post something to the effect of, "I won't hope for this to happen, because when I do it seems not to happen and it's bad luck, so I'll be pissed about it in hopes we get him." Or something to that nature.
Old 03-01-2009, 06:59 PM   #36
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Read page 1.

Joe Smith sucks. He cant guard a stick and he needz to remove glass mirror from his face. I hope KG beasts on him in the playoffs

Mathius.
Old 03-01-2009, 07:01 PM   #37
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
He's being sarcastic. If you read the whole thread you would of seen him post something to the effect of, "I won't hope for this to happen, because when I do it seems not to happen and it's bad luck, so I'll be pissed about it in hopes we get him." Or something to that nature.

Damn I read every post in this thread....BUT that one.
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 07:03 PM   #38
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Read page 1.

Joe Smith sucks. He cant guard a stick and he needz to remove glass mirror from his face. I hope KG beasts on him in the playoffs

Mathius.

Old 03-01-2009, 07:04 PM   #39
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Damn I read every post in this thread....BUT that one.

I know, that pisses me off personally. I'll find a story about a trade or something, and I'll look at the first 5 pages of the NBA forum to make sure it isn't posted, I'll post the story, then I'll realize it was stickied up top.
Old 03-01-2009, 07:09 PM   #40
Da Ballahollic
Lookout 4 Boom Herron

Da Ballahollic has an incredible reputation hereDa Ballahollic has an incredible reputation hereDa Ballahollic has an incredible reputation hereDa Ballahollic has an incredible reputation hereDa Ballahollic has an incredible reputation hereDa Ballahollic has an incredible reputation hereDa Ballahollic has an incredible reputation hereDa Ballahollic has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Read page 1.

Mathius.
Da Ballahollic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 07:22 PM   #41
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

I wish the Celtics had one more open spot. Getting Smith would "seal the deal" for banner #18.

I could see the Spurs and Suns being interested as well...
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 07:23 PM   #42
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board

get scal out and get smith
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 07:35 PM   #43
crounsa810
National High School Star

crounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected poster

Well, this can't be the surprise free agent though. Everyone knew he was gonna get bought out.
crounsa810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 07:38 PM   #44
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

This may sound strange, but i want Newble back too. That guy's a lockdown defender and during the stretch that he was starting last year, i think he averaged 10+ points.

He's a SF, but can play SG (like last year), and can effectively play PF in a small lineup. He's pretty underrated and im suprised no one has signed him yet, but he's a solid player
Old 03-01-2009, 07:47 PM   #45
Mdog1
Banned

Mdog1 has decent reputation

I hope Sheed gets bought out, but I really doubt it. My gut tells me he is the "surprise" FA if he happens to get bought out. Drew would be great for the Cavs as well. Mr. W&G on realcavsfans.com told us it was basically a done deal about Smith joining the Cavs.
Mdog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: