Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-02-2009, 10:55 PM   #16
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: LOL, Serena just bent over and they changed the camera angle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime
^ wow

anyway...

I would love for her to sit on my face, but I also would like to live.

Hence my conflict.
Have her bounce on your face that way you could breathe every few seconds ... and that guy should be banned.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 10:55 PM   #17
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
^ wow

anyway...

Hence my conflict.
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 10:56 PM   #18
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Have her bounce on your face that way you could breathe every few seconds ... and that guy should be banned.
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 11:04 PM   #19
HitandRun Reggie
I hit open layups

HitandRun Reggie has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tainted Sword
Is that a gorilla? If so, you should be ****ing banned for that.

Banned for what? Racism?

I'm sorry but normal humans of any color don't look like that.
HitandRun Reggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 11:15 PM   #20
VCMVP1551
NBA sixth man of the year

VCMVP1551 is popular on this boardVCMVP1551 is popular on this boardVCMVP1551 is popular on this boardVCMVP1551 is popular on this board

Quote:
^ wow

anyway...

Hence my conflict.

Yeah, that is a problem. But I could think of ways a hell of a lot worse to die.
VCMVP1551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 11:45 PM   #21
mrpuente
pheelme?

mrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by lildurant
nope, she is dating her tennis racquet now lol.
I almost spit out some cereal!
mrpuente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:17 AM   #22
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

She'z not bad looking Why da gorilla referenze? Some skinny-d!cked postaz up in here can't handle thoze 160 pounds of woman says I.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:24 AM   #23
ROAM.
I brick open layups

ROAM. has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitandRun Reggie
Banned for what? Racism?

I'm sorry but normal humans of any color don't look like that.
her ass looks like it's made of steel. i thinks that man's metal detector was going off.
ROAM. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:33 AM   #24
Spudjjay
Shining on em

Spudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisAirness

Jesus Christ.

GoD DaYuM
Spudjjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:42 AM   #25
FIXED
PleezeBelieve Disciple

FIXED is considered somewhat coolFIXED is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudjjay
GoD DaYuM
shut up spudgay, man up please.
FIXED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 01:56 AM   #26
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

eeeewwwwww

shes ugly eewwwww
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 01:59 AM   #27
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
WTF! perfect view.

of a pair of balls probably
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:07 AM   #28
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Dudes that are giving her negative comments are obviously homo. Anyways she is still dating Common they have been goin out for awhile now
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 06:55 AM   #29
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Serena Williams is one of the greatest inventions in history. How a woman runs up and down the court with humungoid bosoms and a phat bootay is just amazing!!

I think her ass has its own zip code.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:15 AM   #30
sick_brah07
Local High School Star

sick_brah07 has decent reputationsick_brah07 has decent reputation

any women whos ass is heavier then me is not acceptable
sick_brah07 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: