Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-02-2009, 11:05 PM   #1
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here
Default V-Unit -- How are your teeth?

I know you got them bleached like a year ago and I was just curious. Has the whiteness starting to fade? Do you still get compliments? Do you have any before and after pics?
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 11:14 PM   #2
No_Look604
Local High School Star

No_Look604 has not been impressing people
Default Re: V-Unit -- How are your teeth?

dont bother, especially if you smoke...drink coffee.

mine went back to original colour.

i realized strips were just as effective, especially the surpeme/premium crest.

***the secret to strips:*****

you MUST brush your front teeth with nothing but water....prior to putting strips on
No_Look604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:21 AM   #3
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If you're that self-conscious drink coffee from a straw

Just avoid sticky candy and I know that wholegrains, lettuce, cucumbers, strawberries, apples, pears produce more saliva and slightly whiten your teeth. Meats are okay too just avoid the refined sugars. Use baking soda twice a month too and just make sure to get the form down. Drink plenty of milk too.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 04:16 PM   #4
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My teeth are not what they were the first week after the bleaching, but I will say that they are still pretty white. I'll see if I can get some before after pics but yeah, I'm still happy about it. I try to brush my teeth twice a day (use electric brush) , sometimes I miss a whole day's worth but they are still better then average.

I also got some gel that I could put on my teeth to re whiten them, I used it once and it pretty much brings it back to what it was when it was bleached. I'll look at the box and post it online if anyone wants to try to buy it. You put it on your teeth and wait 30 minute and they are WHITE, SPARKLING white.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 12:04 AM   #5
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

WHO WANTS SPARKLING WHITE TEETH FOR UNDER $20? THIS IS WHAT I USE AND WHAT THE DENTIST GAVE ME FOR FREE.

(It deserves caps)

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38.l1313&_nkw=Nitewhite+ACP&_s acat=See-All-Categories

The higher the percentage, the stronger it is.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 08:45 PM   #6
SuperMintyFresh
I airball my layups

SuperMintyFresh is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Yes, they are still nice. Now they look above average white, they used to be movie star white though.
SuperMintyFresh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: