Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 03-04-2009, 01:40 PM   #16
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Default Re: Official CatCast: Bulls @ Bobcats, 3/3, 7:00 PM EST, Time Warner Cable Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
I hope Diop's recent improvement continues. Last night he played 13 minutes, was 3 of 4 for 6 points, 5 rebounds, 1 block, 2 steals and no fouls.

Heck, if he can do this when we need him to then his consistency will be fine even if he doesn't improve from his current performance. He's more than adequate to give Mek a rest.

Hey--how come Nazr isn't being played at all?
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 02:12 PM   #17
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Default Re: Official CatCast: Bulls @ Bobcats, 3/3, 7:00 PM EST, Time Warner Cable Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
Hey--how come Nazr isn't being played at all?

Larry thinks Sean May needs a friend to talk to on the bench.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 05:17 PM   #18
BrentISballin
Local High School Star

was a good game to be at!

BrentISballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 07:12 PM   #19
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Wow, thanks for the pics. You had some good seats.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 09:29 PM   #20
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

i can't even explain how badly i wanna go to a bobcats game!
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:17 PM   #21
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

If you've never been, it's just a wonderful experience. I went to a Wizards game and it was sooo boring, but for some reason, I had such a great time when I saw the Cats and I didn't even do much, I just stayed in my seat and watched the game.
Old 03-04-2009, 10:34 PM   #22
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
i can't even explain how badly i wanna go to a bobcats game!

You feel the excitement just walking to the arena from the parking lot. Everyone is animated and then when you get into the arena the energy just explodes. If you can get beyond the noise from the buttheads rooting for the opponents--there usually seem to be some sitting right in back of you--at least in my experience the Cats fans really get into the action.

Perhaps you can start saving now--or drop some strong hints--so that you can do something cool like get tickets for next season's opening game. Now THAT will be cool. Unless you have some spare funds for a nosebleed seat for a game between now and April. If not, it sure would be a cool early Christmas or other holiday gift.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:11 AM   #23
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

I just remembered. When I went to the game against the Heat, there was some skank two rows behind me who kept going "hoooooooooooooooo hooooooooooo hoooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooo" every time Dwyane Wade had the ball. I really wanted to turn around and go "look at the damn score, thanks, shutup."
Old 03-05-2009, 01:08 AM   #24
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

haha well i'd have to really save up so i could get a plane ride to charlotte, watch a game, and have some money for the plane ride back :P but when i went to the lakers/cats game, that was a tonnnnnn of fun even though i was the only cats fans. would be nice to watch a game at charlotte with some fellow fans though!
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 02:53 PM   #25
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
haha well i'd have to really save up so i could get a plane ride to charlotte, watch a game, and have some money for the plane ride back :P but when i went to the lakers/cats game, that was a tonnnnnn of fun even though i was the only cats fans. would be nice to watch a game at charlotte with some fellow fans though!

Ooh right you're in L.A...............? There must be other Bobcats fans in L.A. Maybe you could start to look for them via some of the local classified and social networking sites? Then at least you'd have some cohorts to go to your local Cats games with. Don't know how successful you'd be so it's just a thought. If it were me I know I'd probably have difficulty finding L.A. Clippers fans in N.C. Don't know.
Old 03-06-2009, 01:05 AM   #26
BrentISballin
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
If you've never been, it's just a wonderful experience. I went to a Wizards game and it was sooo boring, but for some reason, I had such a great time when I saw the Cats and I didn't even do much, I just stayed in my seat and watched the game.
Lol dude, I went to a wizards vs PHX game and it was BORING ( only went to see Amare/ shaq/ nash). I guess the wizards don't have much to cheer for or are just lame. I always have a great time at the bobcats, NC is basketball country.

I agree with the fans from the opposing team , they always seem to sit behind you...

PS. Bobcats vs blazers a month back or something was the most exciting nba game I have ever been too. My buddy and I bought $5 nosebleed seats and were the only people up there, but the game went into OT and the cats won, what a night...

OH also, that bulls game , we got to stand over the tunnel where the players came out, radmonvich and Diop gave us some bobcats shirts!

Last edited by BrentISballin : 03-06-2009 at 01:22 AM.
BrentISballin is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: