Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-05-2009, 05:45 PM   #16
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I'm Going to be on Tru TV again tonight!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
kill yourself.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:45 PM   #17
halffttime
shorty doowop

halffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation here

hrulex, keep doing what your doing.. dont let these suckas tell you otherwise.. stay safe..

how much do you make doin these?
halffttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:52 PM   #18
HURLEX
Decent playground baller

HURLEX has a bad reputationHURLEX has a bad reputationHURLEX has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by halffttime
hrulex, keep doing what your doing.. dont let these suckas tell you otherwise.. stay safe..

how much do you make doin these?
Thanks man, I made a grand for this video and for all my videos, around 11 grand and counting hopefully.
HURLEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:41 PM   #19
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

RecSpecs110 is considered somewhat coolRecSpecs110 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by HURLEX
why? we're making money doing it

Sorry, didn't see the white font

So, you enjoy breaking your jaw and kicking people in the face to make money?

Please get help.
RecSpecs110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:44 PM   #20
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Thanks man, I made a grand for this video and for all my videos, around 11 grand and counting hopefully.
If I ever see you in person I'll make sure I beat the sh*t out of you.

And then after you're concussed I'll call up Dasher and him and the homies will run a train on that azz.

Best part is, we can film it and hopefully you can make you can make another g off it!

Last edited by MarloStanfield : 03-05-2009 at 08:12 PM.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:09 PM   #21
HURLEX
Decent playground baller

HURLEX has a bad reputationHURLEX has a bad reputationHURLEX has a bad reputation

Quote:
If I ever see you in person I'll make sure the beat the sh*t out of you.

And then after you're concussed I'll call up Dasher and him and the homies will run a train on that azz.

Best part is, we can film it and hopefully you can make you can make another g off it!
The fact that you're talking **** on a message board shows just how much of a ***** you really are. I'll gladly find you in person and then we'll see just how truly badass you are because it's pretty obvious by the way you talk on a message board, you really don't have any balls to speak of.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:12 PM   #22
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
The fact that you're talking **** on a message board shows just how much of a ***** you really are. I'll gladly find you in person and then we'll see just how truly badass you are because it's pretty obvious by the way you talk on a message board, you really don't have any balls to speak of.
I'm in SF. I'm easy to find. Want to come with a camera crew and I'll beat the sh*t out of you for a g?
Old 03-05-2009, 08:15 PM   #23
HURLEX
Decent playground baller

You're a wannabe who talks trash on a message board cuz he can't do it on the streets. I'm in Boston so it looks like this ain't gonna be happening, so just keep hatin and keep talking **** cuz you can't do anything to ever back it up.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:17 PM   #24
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
You're a wannabe who talks trash on a message board cuz he can't do it on the streets. I'm in Boston so it looks like this ain't gonna be happening, so just keep hatin and keep talking **** cuz you can't do anything to ever back it up.
You're a wanna be that spams messages board he has zero interest in with your sh*t videos that absolutely no one cares about and frankly are complete garbage. Your vids are like a poor man's version of Jackazz.

Do you even like basketball?
Old 03-05-2009, 08:22 PM   #25
HURLEX
Decent playground baller

Quote:
You're a wanna be that spams messages board he has zero interest in with your sh*t videos that absolutely no one cares about and frankly are complete garbage. Your vids are like a poor man's version of Jackazz.

Do you even like basketball?
No one cares about? Thats laffable, call up MTV and Tru TV see what they think. This is the off the court message board, everything but basketball. I know more about basketball than most.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:24 PM   #26
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
No one cares about? Thats laffable, call up MTV and Tru TV see what they think. This is the off the court message board, everything but basketball. I know more about basketball than most.
Dude your vids have like under 2k hits. I'm sure MTV is eating it up. Let me know when you're on MTV and maybe I'll tune in.

You're doing so well with these that you need to spam message boards daily promoting your crappy vids?

Isn't it about time you go kick your friend in the nuts or something?
Old 03-05-2009, 08:26 PM   #27
HURLEX
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Dude your vids have like under 2k hits. I'm sure MTV is eating it up. Let me know when you're on MTV and maybe I'll tune in.

You're doing so well with these that you need to spam message boards daily promoting your crappy vids?

Isn't it about time you go kick your friend in the nuts or something?

http://my.break.com/Member/Profile/m...ickName=HURLEX

Check it out, over 4 million views for the featured one. Keep running your mouth.

And I'll be on MTV within the month
Old 03-05-2009, 08:26 PM   #28
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Didn't someone else post this video before a while back?
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:32 PM   #29
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
http://my.break.com/Member/Profile/m...ickName=HURLEX

Check it out, over 4 million views for the featured one. Keep running your mouth.

And I'll be on MTV within the month
So you and yer buds spammed the sh*t out of break?

Your videos are so predictable and boring. Are you 16? I thought Jackazz sucked until I watched your sh*t. Good luck with MTV, I'm sure 14 year olds all over the world love your work.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:32 PM   #30
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
Didn't someone else post this video before a while back?
every couple days he posts another thread promoting these videos.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: