Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-05-2009, 08:33 PM   #31
HURLEX
Decent playground baller

HURLEX has a bad reputationHURLEX has a bad reputationHURLEX has a bad reputation
Default Re: I'm Going to be on Tru TV again tonight!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
So you and yer buds spammed the sh*t out of break?

Your videos are so predictable and boring. Are you 16? I thought Jackazz sucked until I watched your sh*t. Good luck with MTV, I'm sure 14 year olds all over the world love your work.
As long as I keep gettin paid, all good with me
HURLEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:37 PM   #32
Mississippi
Playoffs? Playoffs!!!

Mississippi has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HURLEX
Mississippi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:37 PM   #33
halffttime
shorty doowop

halffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation here

marlo you need to learn to chill
halffttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:00 PM   #34
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by halffttime
marlo you need to learn to chill
im st8 chillin this sh*t is beyond corny.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:52 PM   #35
HURLEX
Decent playground baller

HURLEX has a bad reputationHURLEX has a bad reputationHURLEX has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mississippi
repped
Old 03-06-2009, 02:11 AM   #36
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11

Horde of Temujin has decent reputation

Quote:
I'm going to see to it that you get banned today.

Time is yours.

Do you also get mad when people dont squeeze the toothpaste completely from the bottom of the tube?

You should try to be more gangsta like your avatar instead of a whino
Horde of Temujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 02:32 AM   #37
phelix2000
Decent playground baller

phelix2000 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
im st8 chillin this sh*t is beyond corny.

Quit being such a nerd and talking on a message board. He promoted a video that go on TruTv. I'm sure you would also even if you hate to admit, plus he made 1 grand. Grow a pair bro and quit letting your little epeen get all hurt. You say it is all corny and pretend you don't care, yet you continue to reply? Sounds like you do care and are jealous. Pathetic quit making posts putting people down.
phelix2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 02:35 AM   #38
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelix2000
Quit being such a nerd and talking on a message board. He promoted a video that go on TruTv. I'm sure you would also even if you hate to admit, plus he made 1 grand. Grow a pair bro and quit letting your little epeen get all hurt. You say it is all corny and pretend you don't care, yet you continue to reply? Sounds like you do care and are jealous. Pathetic quit making posts putting people down.
lol hello duel account. nice try, your videos still suck.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 02:39 AM   #39
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HURLEX

I'll slap the everlasting **** outta you in front of a camera, as long as I can cover my face in someway so it's not irrefutable evidence if you get hurt and decide you wanna press charges.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 08:43 AM   #40
HURLEX
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
I'll slap the everlasting **** outta you in front of a camera, as long as I can cover my face in someway so it's not irrefutable evidence if you get hurt and decide you wanna press charges.
I'm shaking, you're such a badass talking to me via a message board. Remind me not to mess with you. I might not be able to sleep tonight.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: