Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-05-2009, 08:15 PM   #1
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here
Default Charles Barkley is High Right Now

On TNT pregame. His eyes are so puffy they're almost closed. He just went on some rant about Karl Malone, Rogaine and someone from Idaho. I know he doesn't really get involved in the basketball aspect of things, but that was way out there.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:18 PM   #2
Mississippi
Playoffs? Playoffs!!!

Mississippi has decent reputation
Default Re: Charles Barkley is High Right Now

What? He's not high. He's just being his normal self. Barkley has been pretty dry the last couple of weeks but he's bringing it so far tonight. He had me cracking me up when he said Malone was a better scorer because he had Stockton passing him the ball. He said he could of been a better scorer if Mo Cheeks didn't have one bad eye.
Mississippi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:20 PM   #3
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
On TNT pregame. His eyes are so puffy they're almost closed. He just went on some rant about Karl Malone, Rogaine and someone from Idaho. I know he doesn't really get involved in the basketball aspect of things, but that was way out there.

They need someone who has a serious manner about them on that panel. While it's entertaining to watch him and Kenny crack up sometimes, I feel neither guy knows what the hell they're talking about. Especially if you listen to Smith do the HORSE game on TNT he would say one thing, then totally contradict himself two minutes later and I'm thinking, "Do you even know what the hell is coming out of your mouth when you speak?"

Karl Malone was on that TNT panel for one night, I thought he did a great job and was very intelligent in what he said about the games and players they were discussing. I'd like to see him to the left of Ernie while Kenny and Chuck are on the right.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:29 PM   #4
willds09
Banned

willds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
They need someone who has a serious manner about them on that panel. While it's entertaining to watch him and Kenny crack up sometimes, I feel neither guy knows what the hell they're talking about. Especially if you listen to Smith do the HORSE game on TNT he would say one thing, then totally contradict himself two minutes later and I'm thinking, "Do you even know what the hell is coming out of your mouth when you speak?"

Karl Malone was on that TNT panel for one night, I thought he did a great job and was very intelligent in what he said about the games and players they were discussing. I'd like to see him to the left of Ernie while Kenny and Chuck are on the right.
Malone was ok, but having him on every week with his ol country self, will definitely bring the ratings down.
willds09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:39 PM   #5
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by willds09
Malone was ok, but having him on every week with his ol country self, will definitely bring the ratings down.

It probably would, but I'd still like him to be on there. I get enough entertainment from the game usually to where I don't need the commentators to be complete idiots to make me entertained. More nights than not I'll take a high basketball IQ guy over Chuck and Smith.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:48 PM   #6
Blue_Dog45
Banned

Blue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Eh, I didn't think he looked high. I thought he was just being funny, nothing more.
Blue_Dog45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:45 PM   #7
Solid Snake
Local High School Star

Solid Snake is starting to rub some people the wrong waySolid Snake is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Malone and Barkley hate each other right, or did they patch things up after Malone made his face turn a few years ago? I haven't seen one cut a promo against the other in awhile so I don't know how things stand between them.

E.
Solid Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:50 PM   #8
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah, thats what we need, stiff, dry basketball analyzing.

This show gets the ratings they do, because of antics, and BSing around that is done on the show.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:54 PM   #9
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
the guy eats krispy kreme everyday, just throwing that out there.
highwhey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:30 AM   #10
FindingTim
National High School Star

FindingTim is considered somewhat coolFindingTim is considered somewhat coolFindingTim is considered somewhat cool

after paying closer attention.. I thought he was high too. Having smoked reefer thousands of times in my day, I recognized his behavior as being influenced by the ganj.
FindingTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:44 AM   #11
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

did anyone hear when he said that hes gonna take spanish classes and ernie and kenny laughed at him then 5 min later during highlights chuck said he was gonna do a whole episode where he only talked spanish

Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:50 AM   #12
Misconceptn
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Misconceptn has an OK reputation so far

He's not a role model
Misconceptn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 02:02 AM   #13
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mississippi
What? He's not high. He's just being his normal self. Barkley has been pretty dry the last couple of weeks but he's bringing it so far tonight. He had me cracking me up when he said Malone was a better scorer because he had Stockton passing him the ball. He said he could of been a better scorer if Mo Cheeks didn't have one bad eye.

LMAO

Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 02:12 AM   #14
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Barkley likes the herb

Nothing wrong with that, except the law of course.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: