Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-05-2009, 10:53 PM   #151
QuickTrigger
Banned

QuickTrigger has decent reputationQuickTrigger has decent reputation
Default Re: Which Posters Would You Like To See Pictures Of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Haha cute try at expose but it's been two weeks and I wouldn't adjust and inform everybody. Not that type of person.

I am

Quote:

eeewwww! you phucking geeky ass scrawny punjab slob
what ever got to your head talking big smack like you always do?

Quote:

Sorry, but my schedule prohibited me from posting on ISH for a couple dayz.
I mean I had to multitask controlling the ship, handing out orders, maintaining that pro body, and finishing my Quantam Physicz/Female Psychology study.

Trust me, it'z no easy task to many; but Jefferson can make just about anything look eazy. Anything.

Anywayz, the ocean cruiser we embarked on managed to cross the Pacific, and finally reach .

I've always though Tokyo was a hot city; the whole "package." Women, Technology, Entertainment, the Ladiez, Tourist Attractions, Nightlife, Strip Clubs, Gourmet Restaurants, State of the Art Gyms, expensive carz... the works.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73266

Quote:
Numbero Uno: Big "AL" Jefferson AKA me. Extremely Self-explanatory.

5. A younger me.
Improvements needed: Time. You're perfect as you are you hot young child prodigy, you!

Any disagreements?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72887

Quote:
So which one of you clowns will swallow your egos, mine continuously for your family jewels, step up to the plate and challenge me.

In addition to my modeling/acting careers, my sports, my women; I'm a devout seeker of knowledge and expression.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72687

Quote:
True story.

A couple nights ago I was at a hotel in Boston with this chick who interested me for the moment. The blonde cheerleader captain with the perfect body to be exact.

I had been seeing her for a week now and she was checking out all my highschool games, commenting on the eliteness of my game (literally and figuratively )

I was just being a good samaritan, because she had recently faced some tough times with her boyfriend. (This is where the problem stems) Showing her a good time in bed, cause that'z the man I am.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72946

Quote:
I'd love to see you refer to me as a "little guy." in public.

6'3" 210 (Heart skipped a beat didn't it, chump? )

I don't seek approval or liking, I spit the truth and my personality the way it ARE.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73252

Quote:

I admit I'm rather poor and I'm headed to college with a 5 k checking account, a couple hundred invested in stocks, and 1 k or so in pocket change. Came from summer jobs, working on other people'z yardz etc...

So who's Donald Trump?
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79717

Quote:
Repeat Thread.

Don't matter tho, it shall greatness whence JEFFERSON MONEY hostz the thread.

Real self-explanatory. My blood iz boiling right now, and I would like not much more than a place a timely right hook on Kebab Stall'z rotten, mashed teeth (for showing several misogynstic viewz and abusing anagramz).

starface - Eazy. Probably has a lot of street hunger but no match for my muscles and Thai boxing background. Also 6'3" > 5'11"
i seen hippos A slightly harder match-up but I would L.O.V.E. to see what this boy can do.
Dasher - He'd probably phuck me up from sheer muscvular brutality, but with hope I can snag in some cheap shotz perhaps a webbie to the throat, or a muay thai kick to the back of the knee.
V-Unit He'z a prettyboy athlete about my size, but let'z see if he can shed that metro label in the cage.
mlh1981 I'd let him smack me up. Underneath that nice, polite guy liez an infinitemismal, competitive beast longing for raw flesh to beat upon. Dude'z a healthy 6'5" and has knocked out a couple of bulliez from subbing throughout the yearz.
DatzNasty Our token black horny/hoppy freak mos def packs power in the fistz. By far the closest matchup to me.
Randy Another close one. 6'4" 220 very athletic, angry, and a pretty face too. I'm not sure I can devour him, but if I do the verdict will be to force him to post on ISH.
Boxer AKA Baller Nightmarez about Charlie Zelenoff have prevented JEFFERSON MONEY from manifesting his arrogance and fighter'z will for so long. It'z time to conquer your fearz, Big Al.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98162

phucking clown
QuickTrigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:01 PM   #152
crounsa810
National High School Star

crounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Heres a pic of my beloved family:

Roast me like I done gimmicked you ISH. Pronto. Don't attack my mom though she had like two hours of sleep in the past two weeks lol.

Ur sisters somewhat cute. I say somewhat because I can't tell if she's over 18.

Last edited by crounsa810 : 03-05-2009 at 11:14 PM.
crounsa810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:05 PM   #153
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You're pathetic QuickTrigger. All that time for what? You've done THE SAME SH!T PREVIOUSLY MULTIPLE TIMEZ B4.

Already admitted I was a gimmick and reverted back to my natural personality rather recently.

Seriously you are bottom of the barrel scum. I don't remember a single post from you aside from your fixation on Josh and I. Even if I was the ultimate phucking failure, you'd still be my b!tch, you worthless 5'5" midget azz dwark.

Btw, I'll post shirtless soon. Callin me out for my height standing 5'5" 140.. I ain't even gonna waste my time digging up that thread. I'll phucking wreck you, you shamless coward racist. I'm 6 flat 175 <10% and freakishly explosive and this is F.A.C.T. The gimmick was a charade to call out all the tall-taled ISH folk.

At least MAN UP and post your own pics d!ck****. Bringin' in my cot dam race in the situation cuz your dumb failure azz ain't capable of creating a comeback. "Only comeback you'll ever have is the time your father ejaculated on your vertebrae." - L.P.

Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY : 03-05-2009 at 11:12 PM.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:28 PM   #154
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
You're pathetic QuickTrigger. All that time for what? You've done THE SAME SH!T PREVIOUSLY MULTIPLE TIMEZ B4.

Already admitted I was a gimmick and reverted back to my natural personality rather recently.

Seriously you are bottom of the barrel scum. I don't remember a single post from you aside from your fixation on Josh and I. Even if I was the ultimate phucking failure, you'd still be my b!tch, you worthless 5'5" midget azz dwark.

Btw, I'll post shirtless soon. Callin me out for my height standing 5'5" 140.. I ain't even gonna waste my time digging up that thread. I'll phucking wreck you, you shamless coward racist. I'm 6 flat 175 <10% and freakishly explosive and this is F.A.C.T. The gimmick was a charade to call out all the tall-taled ISH folk.

At least MAN UP and post your own pics d!ck****. Bringin' in my cot dam race in the situation cuz your dumb failure azz ain't capable of creating a comeback. "Only comeback you'll ever have is the time your father ejaculated on your vertebrae." - L.P.
I liked you better as the gimmick. now you're all smarmy and nice
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:35 PM   #155
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

All that time you made fun of me for being tall and skinny (I'm still not sure why) and you have the same build as I do, except that I have 2 inches on you.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:53 PM   #156
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickTrigger
eeewwww! you phucking geeky ass scrawny punjab slob
what ever got to your head talking big smack like you always do?

Boy you're 140 pounds in your MID 20s!! Who the hell are you callin scrawny
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:03 AM   #157
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Exactly. I think its pretty obvious to tell when you are fibbing and when you are telling the truth. GOBB does the same thing and people slurp it up. He tells them he is a mailman one day and the next day its a insurance salesman. Whats funny is when kids like Quicktrigger use it as ammo because they have nothing else to grab at.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:05 AM   #158
halffttime
shorty doowop

halffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Exactly. I think its pretty obvious to tell when you are fibbing and when you are telling the truth. GOBB does the same thing and people slurp it up. He tells them he is a mailman one day and the next day its a insurance salesman. Whats funny is when kids like Quicktrigger use it as ammo because they have nothing else to grab at.

lol hes not a kid tho.. hes 26-27.. i on the otha hand am only 18

i wish i was 17.. so i cant be called an adult
halffttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:06 AM   #159
Knuck the Ficks
Come touch it, Dave

Knuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected posterKnuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected posterKnuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
JEFFERSON MONEY
Do you have a lazy eye? Just asking, not tryna make fun ...
Knuck the Ficks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:22 AM   #160
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crounsa810
Ur sisters somewhat cute. I say somewhat because I can't tell if she's over 18.

Put her in some American clothing and we have ourselves a true hottie
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 02:16 AM   #161
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

Tell me who's your weed man, and how do you smoke so good?
You'se a superstar boy, why you still up in the hood?
What in the world is in that cup, what you got in that cuuuup?
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 02:34 AM   #162
canadianballer
Banned

canadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercanadianballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

MAN I WANNA BE J MoNEYS FACEBOOK FRIEND (NO JOKE!)
canadianballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 08:34 PM   #163
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

caballa go to chatzy CHIRP SHOW
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: