Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-05-2009, 05:28 PM   #31
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Which Posters Would You Like To See Pictures Of?

Too funny. This just made my e-day. How any1 can take dude seriously after posing shirtless taking pics of himself flexing in mirrors, LOL.

HE IS VIRGIN.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 05:36 PM   #32
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I stopped taking him serious when he made this post (probably before you joined) about how he will make it big in Hollywood as an actor. How his dad had connects none of us had a clue about. Its a matter of time before he blows up and we'll be googling his pix, reading his wikipedia bio.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 05:42 PM   #33
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I stopped taking him serious when he made this post (probably before you joined) about how he will make it big in Hollywood as an actor. How his dad had connects none of us had a clue about. Its a matter of time before he blows up and we'll be googling his pix, reading his wikipedia bio.
Gawd, is this dude the world's biggest tool or what? It seems as if he was way more annoying before which is hard to even fathom.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:43 PM   #34
mrpuente
pheelme?

mrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation here

What about Dasher? Wheres his pics?
mrpuente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 05:43 PM   #35
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32

I could only find this.

that one is classic. as I recall the thread title was something to the effect of "I am the best looking dude here". Check out them guns
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 05:43 PM   #36
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpuente
What about Dasher? Wheres his pics?
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 05:46 PM   #37
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
that one is classic. as I recall the thread title was something to the effect of "I am the best looking dude here". Check out them guns

I had forgotten about that thread until that picture was posted. We need a bump.

And the classic rock, paper, scissors picture.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 05:46 PM   #38
mrpuente
pheelme?

mrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
that was quick. how old are you?
mrpuente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 05:46 PM   #39
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
Gawd, is this dude the world's biggest tool or what? It seems as if he was way more annoying before which is hard to even fathom.
yeah he was more annoying before. talking about daddy arbuckle's tv station and connections and all. If anyones getting a handout and special treatment in the US, its starface.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:47 PM   #40
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Dasher: think big, black, sexy.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:48 PM   #41
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
yeah he was more annoying before. talking about daddy arbuckle's tv station and connections and all. If anyones getting a handout and special treatment in the US, its starface.
predictable.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:52 PM   #42
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My picture is so blurry on that poster. And to whoever asked if that shirtless guy flexing was b4l, no thats the one and only starface.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 05:54 PM   #43
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

do we have a pic of marlo? Also I would like to see a new look hawker (without the oasis hair and with some BTHO aggie shirt).
Old 03-05-2009, 05:56 PM   #44
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Marlo has probably posted more pics than most of the board combined
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 05:57 PM   #45
starface
Banned

starface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation here

The musclez pic is a gem, i dunno who you guys are kiddin! It's proof positive that i AM too sexy for my shirt. my swag is higher than birds. hate it if you must, but recognize the real!

altho its lol that marlo actually made a thread just cuz he wanted to see my picture, and added other posters just so it wouldnt be so obvious. dude felt much posterior pain (aka butt hurt) because i called him a bohemian hipster douche so he made a thread like "i wanna see starface's pic!" lol and now he's like hurling shrill insults at me as he fights back tears. funny shtuff.

Last edited by starface : 03-05-2009 at 05:59 PM.
starface is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: