Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-05-2009, 08:41 PM   #16
crounsa810
National High School Star

crounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Whos gonna sign TO ?

I would say Oakland, but I think the funniest outcome would be if NO ONE signed him. He hasn't exactly tried very well to get rid of his problem causer image, which means no one is really that interested. May be a great receiver, but if he's gonna kill the team attitude, not worth it.
crounsa810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:43 PM   #17
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here

I don't believe any of the teams that say they aren't interested.
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:14 PM   #18
Maniak
Feminist Homewrecker

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lions.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:02 PM   #19
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The anti-TO list it up to 15 per rotoworld.

Meaning today alone 15 teams have gone on record saying they have no interest in acquiring him.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:30 PM   #20
kidachi

I'm positive it'll be Oakland.. Oakland and Dallas just loves troubled guys..

what about the Ravens?
Old 03-05-2009, 10:34 PM   #21
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordandunk23
well i love vince young and im pushing for him and a t.o. signing will give him a dynamic receiver but... the luggage iono

You DO realize VY is the 2nd string QB, right? Kerry Collins is the Titans starter.

I just hope the Bucs don't sign him. This is really sad. He's a freak of a football player, but no one in the entire NFL wants him on their team. Actually, I don't think I'd mind him on the Bucs for ONE season only. He's always a choir boy his first season, its only after then does he become a cancer. If he wasn't such an idiot, he'd probably already have a super bowl win and his career stats would be even better than they are now.

But I hope he ends up in Oakland or Detroit. Somewhere where he'll have a crappy QB on a crappy franchise.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:38 PM   #22
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP

But I hope he ends up in Oakland or Detroit. Somewhere where he'll have a crappy QB on a crappy franchise.

jamarcuss russell still has potential he played way better the last six games with no o line or and young receivers

raiders franchise currently crappy but we will soon change but signing T.O will not help
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:39 PM   #23
Big Al All day
lol lmao wtf? : |

Big Al All day has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidachi
I'm positive it'll be Oakland.. Oakland and Dallas just loves troubled guys..

what about the Ravens?

ESPN said the the Ravens weren't interested. I thought that maybe the Vikings WOULD sign him, the Wilf's don't shy away from spending money and we need another receiver. But they said it wouldn't happen because of problems with Childress in the past. I don't know I wouldn't mind picking him up, we need help on offense. And maybe with him here it would help AD, because defenses couldn't afford to stack the box like they have been.
Big Al All day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:58 PM   #24
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Childress and TO went at it in Philly. The only way he signs with the Vikings is if Childress gets canned. Same thing with B-more and Harbaugh. T.O. is an idiot for burning all these bridges. All of these former Philly coaches are now head coaches, lol...

Childress, Harbaugh, Spagnola, Reid.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:11 PM   #25
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudjjay
According to ESPN and ED Warner, the Titans and the Raiders are the only teams that could possibly be interested.
He DID go to college in Tennesee Oakland's the only place I can realistically see.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:20 AM   #26
crounsa810

crounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected poster

ESPN was interviewing Joe Flacco about the possibility of TO joining the team. He gave all the right answers, but looked less than thrilled at the possibility.
crounsa810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:21 AM   #27
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Pats 100%
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:35 AM   #28
ROAM.
I brick open layups

ROAM. has an OK reputation so far

if this situation can humble him down a bit, combined with a renewed focus, i would sign him.
ROAM. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:35 AM   #29
Boogaloo

Boogaloo has decent reputationBoogaloo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
Pats 100%

If anyone can control TO, it probably be ol Bill. And I dont think he can fu k with pretty boy Brady either. He ain't happy go lucky Romo.

Moss, TO, and Welker in the slot. Brady will have a field day.
Boogaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:37 AM   #30
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm surpsied the Colts wouldn't be interested since they just cut Marvin Harrison. I'm sure with Owens on the team he would find some way to whine about Peyton Manning not getting him the ball.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: